• 6(current)
Release AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader
First of all I can't choose network folders in the addon settings.

After putting my exceptions manually I see the changes in the settings. This is where you can see I made an exception for the folder "\\HOME-SERVER\Series Astrid"

When I go to the widget where te series are from the exception I made and for example play an episode of Code Black the autosubs popup do appear where it shouldn't.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9015...ptions.log

Can you tell me why it won't work for me?
Is it posible that autosubs looks for subs in all options instead of changing them one by one to search?

At first my apologies for not maintaining this addon to much, kinda busy at work and other stuff.
Will do my best to improve it next year.

Your issue.
How does your sources.xml look like?
I noticed Emby in your screencaps and also noticed smb connections to your server.
So i'm thinking your server is in your sources.xml if so it's strange that it doesn't popup in selection screen.

Did you test this in default (Confluence) skin also?
(2015-12-05, 02:01)schumi2004 Wrote: At first my apologies for not maintaining this addon to much, kinda busy at work and other stuff.

Your issue.
I noticed Emby in your screencaps and also noticed smb connections to your server.
So i'm thinking your server is in your sources.xml if so it's strange that it doesn't popup in selection screen.

No problem. Private life goes before everything.

The sources.xml contains two dummy Emby enties. No idea why this is.

Standard Sources.xml

I have adjustes the sources.xml manually to create an entry to my server. Now I see my Server and can select the main folders in the autosubs settings but not the subfolders. In Confluence I did see the entry to server with the standard sources file and within Titan (the skin I use ) I did see the entry to my server after adjusting the sources file.

All together it still opens a popup screen when I play an episode from the exceptions folders.

sources manually adjusted.xml
(2015-12-05, 08:41)heula Wrote:
(2015-12-05, 02:01)schumi2004 Wrote: At first my apologies for not maintaining this addon to much, kinda busy at work and other stuff.

Your issue.

Standard Sources.xml

I have adjustes the sources.xml manually to create an entry to my server. Now I see my Server and can select the main folders in the autosubs settings but not the subfolders. In Confluence I did see the entry to server with the standard sources file and within Titan (the skin I use ) I did see the entry to my server after adjusting the sources file.

All together it still opens a popup screen when I play an episode from the exceptions folders.

If it still pops up then you should enable debug in addon and check normal kodi.log.

Although subs are already there it sill pops up sometimes. Haven't checked yet why this is happening.
(2015-12-05, 22:51)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2015-12-05, 08:41)heula Wrote:

Your issue.

Standard Sources.xml

If it still pops up then you should enable debug in addon and check normal kodi.log.

Although subs are already there it sill pops up sometimes. Haven't checked yet why this is happening.
Debug for the addon is on.

Just started an episode of Nashville season 4 which is in the main folder that should be locked as exception but autosubs poped up fo subs. Maybe you can see in the log why?

Kodi log with debug on for Autosubs.
Hello there,

I like this addon, but i have one thing i'd like to change.

Currently, autosubs trigger subtitle search if there is no local subtitle present.

My problem is that there often is a subtitle present in my videos, but with wrong language, and therefore no action is triggered.

Is it possible to make autosubs ignore all local subtitles unless they are the language i have specified in the system settings. (Two places there)
This would then trigger a download, even if there is a wrong language subtitle available and trigger only once as per the system settings. (Previously downloaded subtitle is present with a correct language)

What/how/where should i edit to get this behaviour?
(2016-01-15, 12:40)Veesta Wrote: Hello there,

I like this addon, but i have one thing i'd like to change.

Currently, autosubs trigger subtitle search if there is no local subtitle present.

My problem is that there often is a subtitle present in my videos, but with wrong language, and therefore no action is triggered.

Is it possible to make autosubs ignore all local subtitles unless they are the language i have specified in the system settings. (Two places there)
This would then trigger a download, even if there is a wrong language subtitle available and trigger only once as per the system settings. (Previously downloaded subtitle is present with a correct language)

What/how/where should i edit to get this behaviour?

You can enable an option in the settings that triggers only for a specific language.
is there a way to exclude auto load of subtitles for specific audio streams? For example if the movie is my native language I don't need subs for it.
Should the addon work in Jarvis too?

Does not auto pop-up like in Isengard and doesn't download to the video folder but to a temp folder of the opensubtitle.org addon.
(2016-01-27, 20:43)heula Wrote: Should the addon work in Jarvis too?

Does not auto pop-up like in Isengard and doesn't download to the video folder but to a temp folder of the opensubtitle.org addon.

I missed a setting and now it does pop-up for subtitle search but the subtitle will not be downloaded to the video folder as I have set in the video settings.

It will be downloaded to "C:\Users\computername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\service.subtitles.opensubtitles\temp" and the subtitle is called "f3a430ad-53da-4adb-992c-c323a7b65eb0.srt"

Running Jarvis RC2 now.

addon bug or Kodi bug?

Edit: this issue has been solved. A wrong setting in the emby addon was cauing this.

Thanks
Hi

Great job!!
Few questions:
Is there any option to exclude YouTube movies?
Is there any way to automatically disappear the dialog box when no subtitles found?

Thanks!!!
Hey
I'm having problems with auto subtitles
the subtitle screen doesn't appear no matter what I do
I need to open it manually and then KODI will "choose" a subtitle automatically
but I want it to be fully automatic...
any help on the issue?

Few things that maybe important -
the settings i set are for HEBREW subtitles
in the video settings of kodi I've checked the options of automatically download first subtitle, and to download subtitles for english, english (us), original stream's langauge and set the download language to "hebrew" as well
I should mention that if I press the "subtitles" menu on the OSD during playback it does download the first subtitle automatically, and I've tried uninstalling an re installing the AutoSubs addon

the version of the addon is 1.0.0

thanks in adavance
Jarvis, right?

I'm rewriting addon, no quick solution now.
actually isengrad
I tend to wait on new versions to give everyone time to build their addons and stuff...
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader0