• 165(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Such Bon Hommie ! Mike_Doc, Mike_Silvo, Schimi2k, Bob Cratchett you guys are not just nice human beings but .. HEROES ! to this community & for everyone .. Hats off to you guys and to everyone on these forums working together !
makes me wish if I had some knowledge of coding / skinning etc and could do something for the community in whatever way possible and be part of this .. In a way we ALL are part of this .. but you know .. the inner circle.. or as Schimi has given titles.. Madnox VIP circle !
there is not a real "inner circle" ... well maybe the mikes and me atm ( the mikes know what i mean hehe )
Bob get the VIP avatar because he give us the final tip for the freezing problem that took us so many time to search for ( with my limited skills and the mikes busy )
and this VIP avatar will be the ONLY one !

but everybody who helps here with testing and finding bugs/problems and ideas (not wishes hehe) is part of our "inner circle" shaktoo Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hello,

I get "dependencies not met" when trying to install the skin.. I have all the scripts and addons from the first post but could not find an official list of required scripts, same by searching on this thread or Shdenox..

Log says only this:
23:08:13 T:10272 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeon.madnox.isengard]: dependency check failed
(2015-12-14, 18:12)NaturalBornCamp Wrote: Hello,

I get "dependencies not met" when trying to install the skin.. I have all the scripts and addons from the first post but could not find an official list of required scripts, same by searching on this thread or Shdenox..

Log says only this:
23:08:13 T:10272 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeon.madnox.isengard]: dependency check failed

Unzip it in your addon directory
(2015-12-14, 18:12)NaturalBornCamp Wrote: Hello,

Log says only this:

what version did you downloaded ? master or isengard ? what kodi did you install ?... please check first page and read all of it Wink

thx
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-08-20, 06:00)lklhoa Wrote: Can someone help me? I am having an issue with this skin on amazon fire tv. After everything is installed, I would restart Kodi and it will load pass the kodi animation boot screen, then everything is black. I've tried this on 3 different amazon fire tv, and tested with other skin as well but the problem only happen when this skin is loaded.

Has there been any progress on this issue by chance, great skin, but same issue black screen on any Fire TV I install the skin on
I cant test this problem, cause i dont have a fire tv device... Sorry

(2015-12-14, 10:42)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Mr Cratchett & @ Mr Silvo.

I actually looked into shortcuts at the weekend, did the first few steps to see if I could understand it but it seems to have caused a few problems, I was looking to see if you could have a switch to choose between Madnox menu or use shortcuts but when I switched back it seems the Madnox menu / backgrounds was corrupt / lost info / images - guess that option may not be possible?, also can you skin the actual shortcuts configuration screen? Didn't see this in the readme but may have not have got that far?.

Also, if you do decide as one or both to do this to Madnox, then I honestly don't know how to give my thanks for your time and selflessness with regards to this. If you do it and there is ever anything I can do as thanks then please let me know.

Now off to see if I can finally figure out how widgets work and then see if I can figure out how to upgrade it to a new solution for about the 30th time, I will one day understand it (I hope).

It's possible to have Skin Shortcuts be optional - Nox 5 does this. As a basic integration of Skin Shortcuts uses includes for the menu items, the simplest way would be to pop the traditional skin menu items into an include, and make both the includes conditional.

The documentation for the shortcuts configuration screen is in the 'Getting Started' docs Wink

I can't speak for Mr. Silvo, but you've previously indicated you want to go for integrating Skin Shortcuts yourself, and I'll absolutely respect that and hang back (whilst being fully available to answer any questions you might have.) Lesser skinners than yourself have tried and failed, though, so if it proves something you don't take to completion for whatever reason, I'll happily work with the other Mike to make it happen Smile
@Bob,

Yeah, I mentioned that I'd like to try myself but do understand the learning curve may be beyond me now and in the future.

If you and MikeSilvo do wish to do the upgrade to Skin Shortcuts then please do, I stated I would try myself as I always want to learn and sometimes I feel it is wrong to ask someone to do something like this which is a big upgrade, especially when both of you have your own Kodi commitments etc. that takes your time already. But as you've stated you would happily do this so for once I would like to take you up on the offer if all parties are interested.

If not, don't worry and thank you for the offer. I'll hopefully that my mind set will return and I'll begin to understand things better and hopefully be able to do much more in the future.

Just let me know either way Mr. Cratchett.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I'm always happy to take on a challenge, especially when it's so clearly understood that it won't necessarily be a quick thing to do Wink And double-so if Mr Silvo is still interested in a partnership on it Smile
(2015-12-15, 17:09)BobCratchett Wrote: I'm always happy to take on a challenge, especially when it's so clearly understood that it won't necessarily be a quick thing to do Wink And double-so if Mr Silvo is still interested in a partnership on it Smile

This truly would be a very special christmas preset.
No pressure haha Angel
Evening everyone.

I'm hoping someone can tell me where I'm going wrong with my genre icons.

I've installed Kodi 15.2 Isengard and the correct Madnox skin, plus required add-ons.

To make things easier for my children to navigate, when selecting movies it takes them straight to the genre menu. I've placed my genre icons in c:users/myusername/AppData/Roaming/kodi/addons/skin.aeon.madnox/extra/genre/video/icons

However I only get the default icon for genres and not my custom ones. Have I saved them to the correct place? I never had any problems with this in the old Gotham 4.1.9.9, plus the background would also display the fanarts from the relevant genres. If I can get this sorted, I will be one happy bunny, or should that be Reindeer in keeping with the season.

Any help is appreciated.

PS. Keep up the good work everyone, as has been said many times before, this is an excellent skin
(2015-12-15, 20:08)icesurf3r Wrote: Evening everyone.

I'm hoping someone can tell me where I'm going wrong with my genre icons.

I've installed Kodi 15.2 Isengard and the correct Madnox skin, plus required add-ons.

To make things easier for my children to navigate, when selecting movies it takes them straight to the genre menu. I've placed my genre icons in c:users/myusername/AppData/Roaming/kodi/addons/skin.aeon.madnox/extra/genre/video/icons

However I only get the default icon for genres and not my custom ones. Have I saved them to the correct place? I never had any problems with this in the old Gotham 4.1.9.9, plus the background would also display the fanarts from the relevant genres. If I can get this sorted, I will be one happy bunny, or should that be Reindeer in keeping with the season.

Any help is appreciated.

PS. Keep up the good work everyone, as has been said many times before, this is an excellent skin
hello sir Smile
when you replace yours with the old ones in that folder, you need to choose colored genre icons in madnox skin settings (.jpg ! )
if you want the fitting fanarts for it, you need to put them in fanart folder with the same name

if this doesnt work, you need to send us some screens of your folder and skin settings please Smile

(2015-12-15, 19:40)BugRaider84 Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 17:09)BobCratchett Wrote: I'm always happy to take on a challenge, especially when it's so clearly understood that it won't necessarily be a quick thing to do Wink And double-so if Mr Silvo is still interested in a partnership on it Smile

This truly would be a very special christmas preset.
No pressure haha Angel

You're talking about christmas 2016, right...? Big Grin If anyone is interested in assisting, or just following how slowly development will be going, I'll be doing the work in this branch, with my to-do list here.
hmmm should i say now " welcome to the team " Huh

• 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39