• 248(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Have a look at the sideblade menu (press left) in e.g. Landscape view. There is a setting "Show Overlay". I had the same problem Wink

@ SiLVO:
Maybe move the "Show Overlay" setting to the "Set watched/unwatched" Overlay-Menu? It is a little bit confusing, if you select, which Overlay to show in "Settings", and it doesn't show because you have to enable it in another menu Wink (sideblade menu)
You could split settings for "Films" and "TV-Shows" separately, also.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-12-22, 12:49)Solo0815 Wrote: Have a look at the sideblade menu (press left) in e.g. Landscape view. There is a setting "Show Overlay". I had the same problem Wink

@ SiLVO:
Maybe move the "Show Overlay" setting to the "Set watched/unwatched" Overlay-Menu? It is a little bit confusing, if you select, which Overlay to show, and it doesn't show because you have to enable it in another menu Wink

Thanks for the tip mate, however the only two settings for infowall is 1.) Banners & 2.) Alternate Layout

By the way, this is the Jarvis branch of the skin.
@ deletedpinguin:
I'm using latest Jarvis also and in "InfoWall"-settings, I have "Overlay". Enabling it, makes them visible.

(2015-12-20, 21:39)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-20, 14:37)Solo0815 Wrote: Tested the latest Jarvis-github and this bugs are still there:
(2015-12-16, 16:53)Solo0815 Wrote: There are still some Bugs:
1. BG -> Multi-Image -> I can't select the Kodi-folder, only my HDD (/media/INTENSO) and a SMB-share. Previously I was able to select the Kodi-userdata-folder, where all my BG-Images are

3. The highlight bar is a "real" bar (no transparency) on my screen. It was more "gradient" before.
before: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2186714
maybe this is related to the log-entries from 2.?

5. Widget-Transparency:
This should be renamed to "Opacity", because when "Transparency" it is set to 100% (default), then it is NOT transparent. If it where "Opacity 100%", then it would be correct.
For 3.: I don't know, if it is by design now?

5. Already mentioned:
Leave it as transparency and set it to 0%. Maybe the user has to do this setting again.
For #1 Click Here

#3 looks fine on my end.
#1: After deleting the sources in "FileManager" it is working. This bug should be fixed by Team-Kodi
#3: New flat design? OK, thought, there is something wrong, because it was gradient before Wink
So all bugs are known or fixed for me. But some FRs are still present Angel
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Question on the addition of Mr V's widgets....

I am only able to see one widget per menu item and the options are limited to default, panel and extended panel. Looking at the screenshots from Mr V's original thread, there are two rows of widgets, customization options to use Logo's etc. Are these settings forthcoming to this skin or and I missing something with how to customize these settings? I am on Isengard if that matters...

Thank you
removed-found a problem.
(2015-12-22, 07:09)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 02:22)marhutchy Wrote:
(2015-12-21, 12:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote: More info needed, what kodi version, skin version, have you modified anything?

Isengard (Kodi v15.2)
Latest Isengard branch

ModifiedHuh
I only selected from the options that you provided.
The smart playlist is of my creation. Technically it's 2 smart playlists: ANIME smart playlist added to Home Screen and Anime (Unwatched) smart playlist is of episodes that I'm yet to watch. It's an extended panel widget like the others.
Unlike the other widgets, it doesn't have a background. As you can see below, I have another add-on that has a widget, and it has a background - though it's translucent.

watch gallery

I would delete all references to that add-on pictured. You will save the forum moderator the trouble of having to split this thread. They are very mindful of promoting piracy add-ons. I think your question relates to content that is not related to an add-on.

The backgrounds are self-generated based on the content. In other words, you are stuck with what the add-on provides for each widget choice. Smart playlists do not offer automatic backgrounds.

I noticed I got a warning about it, but I didn't know that a picture would be a problem too... sorry.

(2015-12-22, 11:18)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 02:22)marhutchy Wrote: Isengard (Kodi v15.2)
Latest Isengard branch

ModifiedHuh
I only selected from the options that you provided.
The smart playlist is of my creation. Technically it's 2 smart playlists: ANIME smart playlist added to Home Screen and Anime (Unwatched) smart playlist is of episodes that I'm yet to watch. It's an extended panel widget like the others.
Unlike the other widgets, it doesn't have a background. As you can see below, I have another add-on that has a widget, and it has a background - though it's translucent.

Post a copy of your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file so I can see what properties are being set for your widgets.

Please don't post it in the thread just link to where I can download it.

xml file
I guess it's as Warner306 said, because it's a smart playlist it has no background?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-12-22, 16:21)Solo0815 Wrote: @ deletedpinguin:
I'm using latest Jarvis also and in "InfoWall"-settings, I have "Overlay". Enabling it, makes them visible.

It seems to work for movies, but not TV shows?
(2015-12-22, 13:11)deletedpenguin Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 12:49)Solo0815 Wrote: Have a look at the sideblade menu (press left) in e.g. Landscape view. There is a setting "Show Overlay". I had the same problem Wink

@ SiLVO:
Maybe move the "Show Overlay" setting to the "Set watched/unwatched" Overlay-Menu? It is a little bit confusing, if you select, which Overlay to show, and it doesn't show because you have to enable it in another menu Wink

Thanks for the tip mate, however the only two settings for infowall is 1.) Banners & 2.) Alternate Layout

I've had a similar problem. Delete the skin settings file in userdata -> addon_data. Restart and the setting should be there.

This is a Jarvis issue, I believe, as skin settings are now found in their own settings.xml. I have found that certain settings can disappear, and deleting this file is the only way to get them back.
Small update to master branch for the widgets;

-Added Panel Info in widget options
-Added Extended Panel View
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-12-22, 16:21)Solo0815 Wrote: #1: After deleting the sources in "FileManager" it is working. This bug should be fixed by Team-Kodi

#1 is long since reported to Team Kodi, however no interest has been expressed by any member - or anyone else with the skills to fix this weakness in the open-source-software (or by someone more skilled than I with Python to write a custom image-selection method for Skin Shortcuts...). For now, the best resolution remains to add the source you want to get images from to the file manager.

(2015-12-22, 19:55)Xtropy Wrote: Question on the addition of Mr V's widgets....

I am only able to see one widget per menu item and the options are limited to default, panel and extended panel. Looking at the screenshots from Mr V's original thread, there are two rows of widgets, customization options to use Logo's etc. Are these settings forthcoming to this skin or and I missing something with how to customize these settings? I am on Isengard if that matters...

Thank you

Settings > Appearance > Skin > - Settings > Widgets > Enable Advanced Widgets
(2015-12-23, 02:19)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 19:55)Xtropy Wrote: Question on the addition of Mr V's widgets....

Thank you

Settings > Appearance > Skin > - Settings > Widgets > Enable Advanced Widgets

The new widgets are only in the master branch on GitHub (for Jarvis)
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-12-23, 02:09)Warner306 Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 13:11)deletedpenguin Wrote:

@ SiLVO:

I've had a similar problem. Delete the skin settings file in userdata -> addon_data. Restart and the setting should be there.

This is a Jarvis issue, I believe, as skin settings are now found in their own settings.xml. I have found that certain settings can disappear, and deleting this file is the only way to get them back.

That did the trick, thanks a ton!
(2015-12-23, 02:13)Mr. V Wrote: Small update to master branch for the widgets;

Is it possible for the onright for the hidden widget to be the container rather than the focused item? Using the vertical menu, I would prefer to display the widget with one click and highlight the first item with another click.
(2015-12-22, 22:51)marhutchy Wrote: xml file
I guess it's as Warner306 said, because it's a smart playlist it has no background?
Pretty sure Warner is referring to fanart and you are talking about the widget background not being visible...
If so, try latest isengard Git update.

(2015-12-23, 02:13)Mr. V Wrote: Small update to master branch for the widgets;

master branch is now for K*** and... You just sent me a message so I will continue this discussion there Wink
I have been playing with the latest Aeon Nox Silvo (Dec20th2005) I am not able to get to the place where I am keeping my picture folder ( in the silvo folder ) when I go to select say under Movies I only get option for USB, Ares Wizard and Community Portal rather then C: etc. I can see the list of drives when I am in the load from zip area in Addons no problem.
Not sure how to resolve that. Any ideas ?
  • 248(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55