• 249(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
It maybe the same problem I had. Try this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2176730
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-12-15, 19:57)Mario S. Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 19:06)vivo Wrote: hey all
after the new update all my backgrounds are black how can i change theme to single background like in the older version Confused

thnx

Second post please read FAQ Wink

sorry my friend still can't change the background please help!!!
(2015-12-23, 10:16)vivo Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 19:57)Mario S. Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 19:06)vivo Wrote: hey all
after the new update all my backgrounds are black how can i change theme to single background like in the older version Confused

thnx

Second post please read FAQ Wink

can't see my external storage on the menu when i choose to change the image to single image
Mike I've been having a bit of a strange problem ever since switching from using the zipped skin to using the Isengard github. I leave my Kodi running 24/7 and sometimes when i return it doesn't keep the selected item in the middle for both main menu and submenu.

I was just wondering if you'd seen this problem before? I don't think it's skin related but just seems strange how its only started since changing from repo skin to github.

Also what happened to the highlight bar? Was much better when it matched the entry in color picker exactly.
Any chance of an updated Isengard Repo for Christmas? Wink

If not, assume I just download the Isengard branch and overwrite all files in install folder?
Now I am fairly new to this so want to make sure I am understanding correctly. So I should make my picture folder a zip file and then add it thru File Manager like I would any zip for say a repo ?
Oops disregard. I just remembered how to do it and yes it is working now and pics are showing up. Thanks for the help : )
By the way I wanted to say I love this skin. It allows for a lot of creativity but over all is so easy to use. There must be a mastermind behind this : )
(2015-12-23, 02:23)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 02:19)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 19:55)Xtropy Wrote: Question on the addition of Mr V's widgets....

I am only able to see one widget per menu item and the options are limited to default, panel and extended panel. Looking at the screenshots from Mr V's original thread, there are two rows of widgets, customization options to use Logo's etc. Are these settings forthcoming to this skin or and I missing something with how to customize these settings? I am on Isengard if that matters...

Thank you

Settings > Appearance > Skin > - Settings > Widgets > Enable Advanced Widgets

The new widgets are only in the master branch on GitHub (for Jarvis)

Any chance these can be added to the Isengard branch? Big Grin
(2015-12-23, 12:52)martinconroy Wrote: Any chance of an updated Isengard Repo for Christmas? Wink

If not, assume I just download the Isengard branch and overwrite all files in install folder?

If not, could we have an update as to what add-ons are needed for a full effective running? Colour picker? etc etc.

Thanks again for your great work.
(2015-12-23, 10:33)vivo Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 10:16)vivo Wrote:
(2015-12-15, 19:57)Mario S. Wrote: Second post please read FAQ Wink

can't see my external storage on the menu when i choose to change the image to single image

You have to add your C drive etc.. using file manager as a source. Read the link on post # 3722.
Smile 
I'm runnning Silvo (by far my favorite skin!) on Jarvis and I get ExtendedInfo errors whenever I want to access movie or series infos.

Can one of you mighty wizards of the keyboard check my log to see if my problem is easy to repair?

http://pastebin.com/dESR59BW

thanks a lot!

Eric
watch gallery

@mikesilvo164: I have a strange widget problem. When minimising Kodi, or using it for a longer while, certain widgets just stop working, they become blank. When I restart Kodi or reload the skin, everything is ok, for some time, at least. The widgets in question are In Cinemas (TMDB), and Top 250. The rest of my widgets (Next episodes, Next Aired, Random Albums, Weather), always display correctly and never become blank. I've re-installed the skin a couple times, but it doesn't fix the issue. I don't know why this happens.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2015-12-23, 16:40)Xtropy Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 02:23)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 02:19)BobCratchett Wrote: Settings > Appearance > Skin > - Settings > Widgets > Enable Advanced Widgets

The new widgets are only in the master branch on GitHub (for Jarvis)

I am not planning on it. A number of features will not work in isengard due to the skin engine changes in Jarvis. That would mean some re-coding of some parts and many hours work. Speaking for my self I don't have the time to make changes. Jarvis seems quite stable for me. I would suggest if you want the new widgets upgrading kodi to Jarvis.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-12-23, 22:23)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 16:40)Xtropy Wrote:
(2015-12-23, 02:23)Mr. V Wrote: The new widgets are only in the master branch on GitHub (for Jarvis)

I am not planning on it. A number of features will not work in isengard due to the skin engine changes in Jarvis. That would mean some re-coding of some parts and many hours work. Speaking for my self I don't have the time to make changes. Jarvis seems quite stable for me. I would suggest if you want the new widgets upgrading kodi to Jarvis.

Thanks Mr V. Due to a few factors I can't move to Jarvis yet and need to stick with Madnox (Nox 4 code) because the widgets work exactly the way I want. Was excited to see the work you've done on Widgets for the Nox 5 code because this was the one thing that stopped me from switching skins. Something to look forward to once Jarvis is ready for release...
(2015-12-23, 22:23)Alanon Wrote:
watch gallery

@mikesilvo164: I have a strange widget problem. When minimising Kodi, or using it for a longer while, certain widgets just stop working, they become blank. When I restart Kodi or reload the skin, everything is ok, for some time, at least. The widgets in question are In Cinemas (TMDB), and Top 250. The rest of my widgets (Next episodes, Next Aired, Random Albums, Weather), always display correctly and never become blank. I've re-installed the skin a couple times, but it doesn't fix the issue. I don't know why this happens.

These are all ExtendedInfo panels. I have the same issue. Seems more likely this is a problem with the ExtendedInfo script than the skin, but it could be the new Skin Shortcuts at fault.

To test, put a bunch of ExtendedInfo panels on your home screen. Eventually, several will fail to populate until you restart Kodi.
(2015-12-23, 20:55)Flashnet Wrote: I'm runnning Silvo (by far my favorite skin!) on Jarvis and I get ExtendedInfo errors whenever I want to access movie or series infos.

Can one of you mighty wizards of the keyboard check my log to see if my problem is easy to repair?

http://pastebin.com/dESR59BW

thanks a lot!

Eric

What are you trying to do? That doesn't seem clear in the log. Are you accessing the ExtendedInfo dialogs by context menu or through the video info screen? Does this happen with all titles, or just certain titles? Some titles are not found in The Movie Database and will return an error.

Did you install ExtendedInfo from the Kodi.org repo? I would start by deleting ExtendedInfo and reinstalling from the repo. Are you trying to login to a Movie Database account?
  • 249(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55