• 146(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
The Fire TV has a native NBC Live Extra app now, just in case anybody missed that.

http://www.aftvnews.com/nbc-brings-their...extra-app/
I saw that, the quality was crap though. The plugin for Kodi worked ALOT better.
(2015-11-22, 03:49)tedbaker Wrote: Live streams drop out every 1:58 seconds on the latest version. Tested today on EPL and just on the College Football streams. Rolled back to an earlier version I had saved and my streams do not drop out now. Replays and vod did not drop out on latest version only live blue streams.

(2015-12-17, 11:44)dexg1 Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 11:35)pedro3187 Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 09:22)dexg1 Wrote: If using a amazon fire the new nbc sports app works great

I'm using Amazon Fire TV Stick and streams drop out after about 2-3 minutes. Is there any resolution to this in the pipeline?

Get the new amazon app from the amazon app store

Yeah, should have read back a page or two and saw this has already been mentioned
v2015.12.29 Released

This one should fix the issue with Live streams dropping out around the 2 min mark.

Please test and post any issues you may find.

Thanks
Just tried it there and no "failed to authorize" and I got over the 2 minute mark so all good!! Many thanks and Happy Christmas.
Kodi repo is still pushing the November version.

Do you need to use VPN to access this (USA IP address?)
I have a valid directv login but the live stream would not open. I wonder if the problem is my UK IP and/or android location services being on.
(2015-12-29, 23:59)mameha Wrote: Kodi repo is still pushing the November version.

Do you need to use VPN to access this (USA IP address?)
I have a valid directv login but the live stream would not open. I wonder if the problem is my UK IP and/or android location services being on.
This addon is made specifically for US residents. If you live anywhere else , you will need a VPN. Hope this helps.
Thanks so much for the update and for all your hard work on this add on. It's very much appreciated.
Happy New Year!
absolute legend ..... thank you for update, many happy users thanks to you !!!
I have a Cox login but it's not working on Kodi on FTV, any advice?
(2015-12-30, 18:16)jbantges Wrote: I have a Cox login but it's not working on Kodi on FTV, any advice?

Do you live on the west coast by chance?
(2015-12-29, 20:07)eracknaphobia Wrote: v2015.12.29 Released

This one should fix the issue with Live streams dropping out around the 2 min mark.

Thanks

Working great on windows pc on more dropouts .Cheers for your great work
Hi Eracnaphopia I've tried to download your latest repo,when I go into the repo,the NBC live extra is missing? am i doing some thing wrong?.

P.s great work.
(2015-12-29, 20:07)eracknaphobia Wrote: v2015.12.29 Released

Thanks

Working fine again. Appreciate the time you spend on this. Thank you.
I'm getting a "failed to authorize" error...fiddlesticks! Sad
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13