• 186(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-12-31, 17:17)Razieal Wrote: I have two requests

1: mixed tv and movies widget as we have now in madnox with moving slides (schimi2k requested and mentioned that earlier in his post)

2: no panel background there should be option to disable background from panel like when you want to show clearart there should not be any background

These are two regular requests regarding the widgets, so Mr. V and I have had a brief chat as regards how they'll be implemented in the skinshortcuts branch. Bear in mind its the new year, and I personally need at least a day to recover and probably twice that (others will have their own recovery time...)

1) I'm going to take initial responsibility for this, though some thought is still needed whether it will be a widget choice (the three widgets that are displayed, and their styles, would be static), or a layout choice (the three widgets, and possibly their styles, would be individually configurable). That will depend on the difficulty, my available time, and what is necessary to keep the widget display options in sync with Nox 5:Silvo.

2) Mr. V is going to look into this when he has time.
(2016-01-01, 01:24)BobCratchett Wrote:

1: mixed tv and movies widget as we have now in madnox with moving slides (schimi2k requested and mentioned that earlier in his post)

2: no panel background there should be option to disable background from panel like when you want to show clearart there should not be any background

These are two regular requests regarding the widgets, so Mr. V and I have had a brief chat as regards how they'll be implemented in the skinshortcuts branch. Bear in mind its the new year, and I personally need at least a day to recover and probably twice that (others will have their own recovery time...)

1) I'm going to take initial responsibility for this, though some thought is still needed whether it will be a widget choice (the three widgets that are displayed, and their styles, would be static), or a layout choice (the three widgets, and possibly their styles, would be individually configurable). That will depend on the difficulty, my available time, and what is necessary to keep the widget display options in sync with Nox 5:Silvo.

lol @ recovery time yeah i understand just like to thanks for acknowleding these requests cant want to see them implemented and yeh HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU GUYSSmile
(2015-12-31, 14:26)Alanon Wrote: @ Mr. V: first off, I love the direction the new widgets are taking! I especially like the Extended Panel feature. I do have a question, though. When the ExtendedInfo screen pops up for me, it's the same in Madnox and in Silvo, there's no difference (I noticed this in one of the screenshots in the Silvo thread). Also, pressing the "i" key (is this the correct key?) while focused on a show or film in a widget never pops up the extendedinfo "small screen" in the main menu for me. It doesn't do so in Silvo or Madnox. Any ideas why this is happening?

I did make some small changes to the visibility conditions recently for the on info screen. I will recheck to make sure everything is in order.

One thing to note though the newer skin versions are for Jarvis. Any chance you may be running this on Isengard? As the <oninfo> was added to kodi Jarvis that controls the widgets info.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source

Done and Committed to GitHub.

In general main menu settings there is now an option for 'Global Widget Backgrounds'.

If this is off you can select a background on a per widget basis.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
this might be stupid question but have to ask is this possible to run both versions of aeon nox Huh? I mean mike dock and ignoble61Huh
(2016-01-01, 01:10)Mr. V Wrote: 3. Any Episode widget should display "3x05 Episode Name". May be a screen shot of the which part of the widgets you mean. I cant find any issues with the code
- please check my images

3. Strange that it shows on you install like that. In the variable I am using 'ListItem.Title' for the episode name. I have tried looking at various tvshow widget addons and cant seem to repliciate the issue. Can you confirm what widget you have selected? It could be one of two things - the addon for the widget is does not return the tvshow title, just name of the tvshow. It could be a also be a database issue your end.

well... i guess you will read it maybe a couple of days later ( i think aussies will get an hangover too ? ) but i think i found out the problem for Nr.3 ... or better, i need some more testing to give you all info about it - BUT
i test a bit this night ( yeah, i am a bit sick, so no alkohol for me, and no party... i had some time to play around with this problem ) - and i found this:

> when i choose regular/default "TV Show" widget it shows me the episode number and title like it should
> when i choose my playlist ( i work only with playlists ) i get the wrong infos ive posted
> i choose some other widgets for tv shows and some default widgets get this wrong titles too...
i try to make a list today with all widgets that have the "season-episode-episode title" text and the other with "total seasons-total episodes-tv show name" text
maybe we can sort out what widgets should use option 1 or option 2

EDIT:
well, this problem is just when i choose Playlists> and then my playlist i made for the last 25 new added episodes in this category ( normal tv shows without cartoons or animes )
default episode widgets are working fine - dont know if this is possible to archive ... not such a big deal... i could live with it Wink

have all a quite and easy day today
schimi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-01-01, 12:33)Razieal121 Wrote: this might be stupid question but have to ask is this possible to run both versions of aeon nox Huh? I mean mike dock and ignoble61Huh

you need to run one in portable mode ( check wiki how to do it )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-01-01, 05:26)Mr. V Wrote:

Done and Committed to GitHub.

In general main menu settings there is now an option for 'Global Widget Backgrounds'.

If this is off you can select a background on a per widget basis.

looking good so far ... great
and the info text isnt cut off anymore too...

well done job buddy Smile

small Fix info maybe:
overrides.xml > Line 97 > change "Recommended Movies" to "Recommended Episodes" ... SKILLED CODING SKILLS huh ?

Guys can someone help me changing the way the lyrics is showing .
I don' like the color of the size, maybe there is another "settings" that someone already changed for himself ad can share with the rest of us ...

Thanks in advance ...
happy 2016 men i love the skin
(2015-12-31, 21:19)Slipass Wrote: The Fix PVR Channels Logo size and positions after 9617a48 by BytEvil at the Github making Problems.

Before Update:

After Update:

the size of your TV logos ?
supportet is 400x240
I do not know if you can change skin code, which is automatically scaled correctly when other image size

test this channel logo

(2016-01-01, 16:52)R3N3 Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 21:19)Slipass Wrote: The Fix PVR Channels Logo size and positions after 9617a48 by BytEvil at the Github making Problems.

Before Update:

After Update:

the size of your TV logos ?
supportet is 400x240
I do not know if you can change skin code, which is automatically scaled correctly when other image size

test this channel logo

The Logos has 400x170.

Now i test it with 400x240 and the same issue. A little bit better but the size is not perfect.

Your Code was perfect. The change from BytEvil has the issue.
Hello

I recently tried the latest madnox from git (with skin shortcut). Looks different now. It's working nice so far for me. But i noticed two issues that's bothering me.

1) I like the live BR/DVD backgrounds and i noticed i can't choose it. As substitution i can see the grid style only. But this looks not good for me. Too much background too noise.
Is it's possible to use the live BR/DVD backgrounds or maybe in future versions of Madnox?

2) If i choose multi image as background i'm not able to choose a local directory. I see two entries. (fusion and install mashup). I can click on it but i'm not able to jump back or up to a local directory.
Can this be fixed so the file browser starts in a local directory?
Or do i something wrong maybe a keyboard shortcut to jump to a local drive?
when i look at bytevil changes, he change just some sizes... maybe one of you TV guys should add a aspectratio command to it, to keep the aspec of the images..

(2016-01-01, 18:46)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

I recently tried the latest madnox from git (with skin shortcut). Looks different now. It's working nice so far for me. But i noticed two issues that's bothering me.

1) I like the live BR/DVD backgrounds and i noticed i can't choose it. As substitution i can see the grid style only. But this looks not good for me. Too much background too noise.
Is it's possible to use the live BR/DVD backgrounds or maybe in future versions of Madnox?

2) If i choose multi image as background i'm not able to choose a local directory. I see two entries. (fusion and install mashup). I can click on it but i'm not able to jump back or up to a local directory.
Can this be fixed so the file browser starts in a local directory?
Or do i something wrong maybe a keyboard shortcut to jump to a local drive?

cant say anything for nr.1 ( would be nice if we could save this feature ... but in the end we need to say byebye from the one or another old feature i guess )

but i dont have any problems with multi backrounds and local drives... i can chosse backrounds like before
( i see my local drives and the HOME option for the roaming kodi folder ) ... did you test with a CLEAN setup, or did you just update to new madnox version ? you need a clean settings.xml, and maybe a clean skinshortcut setting ... and if you come direct from isengard a clean guisettings.xml too

i will make some new howtos maybe when we merge the new system ... not realy sure yet hehe

• 186(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39