• 261(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-01-01, 05:30)Mr. V Wrote:
(2016-01-01, 05:24)Edworld Wrote: Mr. V

I would agree it is the "comma" causing the issue.

I also noticed that the movie title on the poster doesn't scroll

For the scrolling I will add that to the code in the coming days.

Some more thought on the 'comma' issue though is needed. It is no issue getting the label to show with a comma, but I don't like the " when i use $ESCINFO. Not sure what I can do about it ATM but I will see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the bug report.

Ok worked out a solution. Just need to add a bunch more variables and all will be working. A day or so as these beers are going to my head.

(2016-01-01, 05:45)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Figured I'd post a pic of my son Alexander holding his new baby sister Jessica Big Grin

Awesome man. I think you have your work cut out for you. I don't know how you find the time for your mod. Good work all around and congrats. Smile
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2016-01-01, 05:45)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Figured I'd post a pic of my son Alexander holding his new baby sister Jessica Big Grin

It seems you are not just a skilled coder Wink 9 to go, to complete the silvo soccer team hehe
Good job my friend
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Congratulations MIKE Smile Big Grin
Congratulations MIKE on the birth of your daughter.
Does anyone know the value for right list so i can change it to default on some add ons? Thank.
Found it. It is 700 if anyone needs it.
Man Nanny? Would that explain your devotion to this skin?

I would say it's a fair sacrifice, and one your kids could appreciate.
@Mr. V,

Are you using fallback images for widget posters? I am getting blank posters for movies without posters. The example widget is The MovieDb "Upcoming."
(2016-01-02, 02:30)Warner306 Wrote: @Mr. V,

Are you using fallback images for widget posters? I am getting blank posters for movies without posters. The example widget is The MovieDb "Upcoming."

Hasn't been coded. I can use something like DefaultFile.png as a fall back.

If you had an image in mind I would be happy use it.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2016-01-02, 03:46)Mr. V Wrote:

I prefer "DefaultVideoCover.png."
(2016-01-02, 03:46)Mr. V Wrote:

you can check in
skin.aeon.madnox\media\thumbs

we have some "no fanart" fallbacks... you can use them if you want... or i can make some for silvo too
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-12-30, 17:17)junias Wrote: Hey there Wink

I use your skin on Version 5.7.4-2.1.0 on Isengard (from Repo)
Since the update i have two big Problems:

- using the "symbols" on main menu, which is really nice! But since the update to 2.1.0 the "symbols" not only show the symbols, but also the text beneath... before the update the text wasn´t shown, which is much more better!!
- the "weather" live background didn´t show a backgound... it´s simply black...

i hope you´ll read this and update the skin again, so that this two things will be functional again Wink

Thanks!

i want to push my two problems again... maybe someone can say anything to that?

@mike: congratulations!
(2016-01-02, 17:03)junias Wrote:

- using the "symbols" on main menu, which is really nice! But since the update to 2.1.0 the "symbols" not only show the symbols, but also the text beneath... before the update the text wasn´t shown, which is much more better!!

i hope you´ll read this and update the skin again, so that this two things will be functional again Wink

Thanks!

for the weather live background did you have it set in the settings menu ?? and a internet connection Wink ??
Hello all

what is really missing (in any skin for that matter) is a more developed music library management view and environment.

more specifically:
- as you listen to music you would be able to assign that song to an existing or new playlist
- the ability to add delete or change information about a song artist or album from library mode
- when adding information (thumbnail, Fan art) you always have the option to search you disks (no scarper has all the info)
- view how many times a song or video has been played (and be able to sort and play the least or most played)
- view last date played (and be able to sort and play the oldest not played)
- be able to sort music by artist (this is available), view all songs from all albums (this is available) sort based on track name (this is possible) delete duplicates automatically (this is not available)

if you scan the forums you will see that many users are requesting these features. furthermore these functions have been requested from The XBMC team for the last 10 years. I believe that it is high time that someone is looking at this functionality. I am not a programmer however I be happy to volunteer my time to you all.
Best regards to all
BikerDude
HTPC with 16gb ram M-Audio LT1010 sound card feeding McIntosh 7205 power amp Magneplanar 2.7r and Velodyne dd12. All connected to Sony smart tv.
All media on 2 fully redundant TrueNas VMs installed on Proxmox servers. Running Kodi. Everything works brilliantly until i screw it up
(2016-01-02, 19:45)Mario S. Wrote:
(2016-01-02, 17:03)junias Wrote:

Thanks!

for the weather live background did you have it set in the settings menu ?? and a internet connection Wink ??

yes and yes Wink
  • 261(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55