• 14(current)
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-01-04, 17:00)Nandor690 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 16:50)Hotlinx Wrote: After I hit the fIx button, I get the "NO DEVICE REGISTERED, creating a provisioning profile requires one or more device to be registered with your team . Connect a device to your Mac to add it to your team .

I have done this numerous Time, deleted all certain in key chain, and retried. Still no luck with this fox button? Any help? Smile I'm so lost

This sounds like you have either koditest or kodiuitests highlighted in the side view instead of being highlighted on Kodi

I deff have he top kodi selected, it's blue, and the brown folder under it. I selected each one and stil a no go, with the fix button, still "no device registered"
(2016-01-04, 17:05)Hotlinx Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 16:50)Hotlinx Wrote: After I hit the fIx button, I get the "NO DEVICE REGISTERED, creating a provisioning profile requires one or more device to be registered with your team . Connect a device to your Mac to add it to your team .

I have done this numerous Time, deleted all certain in key chain, and retried. Still no luck with this fox button? Any help? Smile I'm so lost

This sounds like you have either koditest or kodiuitests highlighted in the side view instead of being highlighted on Kodi

I deff have he top kodi selected, it's blue, and the brown folder under it. I selected each one and stil a no go, with the fix button, still "no device registered"

and you are using a brand new Apple ID?
Apple TV enthusiast
Apple TV Silver Broadcom Crystal Xbmc
Apple TV 2 PlexConnect
Apple TV 4 32 GB Kodi and other apps sideloaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4FSxH_mKJQ

you have Kodi highlighted under "Targets"? Because there isn't a brown folder under it where I'm talking about
Apple TV enthusiast
Apple TV 2 PlexConnect

Did you verify that your connected device was running EXACTLY the same version of iOS you are specifying in Xcode. If it is not, then your device can't be registered.

Your description is exactly the same problem I had last week.
(2016-01-04, 17:12)Nandor690 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 17:00)Nandor690 Wrote: This sounds like you have either koditest or kodiuitests highlighted in the side view instead of being highlighted on Kodi

I made a new one, and also tried to use my old one. This is almost disgusting, on why his is not working Sad
(2016-01-04, 17:15)Hotlinx Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 17:12)Nandor690 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 17:05)Hotlinx Wrote: I deff have he top kodi selected, it's blue, and the brown folder under it. I selected each one and stil a no go, with the fix button, still "no device registered"

I made a new one, and also tried to use my old one. This is almost disgusting, on why his is not working Sad

What version of Xcode? And what version of tvOS are you running?
Apple TV enthusiast
Apple TV 2 PlexConnect
The problem is it just keeps saying I need to create a " provisioning profile" and this is not letting me
(2016-01-04, 17:17)Hotlinx Wrote: The problem is it just keeps saying I need to create a " provisioning profile" and this is not letting me

Ok, do you have the side menu open where it says Project and then under that it says targets?
Apple TV enthusiast
Apple TV 2 PlexConnect
(2016-01-04, 17:18)Nandor690 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 17:17)Hotlinx Wrote: The problem is it just keeps saying I need to create a " provisioning profile" and this is not letting me

Ok, do you have the side menu open where it says Project and then under that it says targets?

Yes
(2016-01-04, 17:21)Hotlinx Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 17:18)Nandor690 Wrote:

Yes

And only Kodi is highlighted under target. Not koditests or kodiuitests?
Have you tried just changing the provisioning profile to something else? like, com.HotlinxKodi
Apple TV enthusiast
Apple TV 2 PlexConnect
Yes, I changed it to many different things, still need a says need a provisioning profile, after I hit fix button
(2016-01-04, 17:26)Hotlinx Wrote: Yes, I changed it to many different things, still need a says need a provisioning profile, after I hit fix button

is this for Apple TV or iOS?
Apple TV enthusiast
Apple TV 2 PlexConnect
IOS
(2016-01-04, 17:26)Hotlinx Wrote: Yes, I changed it to many different things, still need a says need a provisioning profile, after I hit fix button

What does the error say exactly?
Apple TV enthusiast
Apple TV 2 PlexConnect
After I hit fix button it says:

No Device registered
Creating a provisioning profile requires one or more devices to be registered with your team connect a device to your Mac to add it to a team
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8