• 192(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-01-03, 18:00)icesurf3r Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 17:00)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Icesurf3r,

for your first one, edit Includes_Viewtypes.xml and locate <include name="FloorLabels"> around line 97.

Place this line <visible>!Container.Content(genres)</visible> after the 2 animations. This will stop the floorlabels being displayed when content is genres only.

For the 2nd one, I'm not sure right now as on my jarvis build the switch is working fine. I would suggest upgrading to Jarvis but I guess if you haven't there must be reasons?

You could change the first solution to something like Skin.HasSettings(IDontWantthis) - This is an invalid settings hence it will never be active and as such the floorlabels will never appear but this will be skin wide and not a specific view?

Mike.

Thanks Mike,

I'll give the first one a go and live with the second for now.

I am contemplating updating to Jarvis, however my Qnap NAS has Isengard built in, and I'm not sure how to update that. (although it is starting to peeve me slightly as it's gone from accessing the mysql fine - to throwing out an access error overnight - even though my desktop and 2x NUCS are still fine - I may just buy another NUC, it's a lot less hassle)

As I'm using Mysql to centralise my media library, I believe that might cause an issue with different library versions, if my desktop and 2 x NUCS were on Jarvis and the NAS on Isengard?

But thanks for your help with the first one - I'll give that a go now Smile

[Edit] - Just made the amends and it works like a charm

You need the same db version:
http://kodi.wiki/view/XBMC_databases/Versions
(2016-01-03, 15:49)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 15:32)Razieal121 Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 15:22)schimi2k Wrote: it works for me some time ago ... but it took some time to show up... after i play an album maybe 1 or two times ... but tbh - dont realy know how or what addon is provide this infos
but i have infos for biographie, discographie and all other infos around this "screens" ... but not the infos inside them ( except the last 2... playlist and fanart )

will take a deeper look when we are done with all the new widgets and skinshortcut changes Wink

I agree mate for me bio and fanart as well i think script that enabled this was extramusicinfo and that has nt been updated for ages perhaps someone can look into this ...hope among all these changes you wont forget about this Smile

A lot of that stuff came from the original extendedinfo and then moreinfo, but we are now using the latest extendedinfo and I know when updating the skin that somethings no longer exist like near concerts and I don't think Phil ever got round to updating EI to include them.

Like Schimi said, once the major shortcuts is PR'd I'll look into these again and see what I can do.

Mike.

(2016-01-03, 17:08)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 15:32)Razieal121 Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 15:22)schimi2k Wrote: it works for me some time ago ... but it took some time to show up... after i play an album maybe 1 or two times ... but tbh - dont realy know how or what addon is provide this infos
but i have infos for biographie, discographie and all other infos around this "screens" ... but not the infos inside them ( except the last 2... playlist and fanart )

will take a deeper look when we are done with all the new widgets and skinshortcut changes Wink

I agree mate for me bio and fanart as well i think script that enabled this was extramusicinfo and that has nt been updated for ages perhaps someone can look into this ...hope among all these changes you wont forget about this Smile

I'm pretty sure its not extramusicinfo, never got this add-on installed, and the info worked for me the last time I tried it, been a while because I don't use the info on my musicviz.

I guess the info comes from artists slideshow or kodi if you turn on the scrap extra info, not sure.

I will take a look when I finish my new musicviz options

Thanks guys u rock always here to listen and help really appreciate that n dont worry i will keep reminding yu guys haha kiddin...its just that similar artists info was pretty handy and cool and quick way to access info and play videos and yeah looked cool too and hopefully you guys can bring it back for us

works fine here, do you have artist Slidshow installed? if yes and it still dont work, try adding

Code:
<onload>RunScript(script.artistslideshow)</onload>
after one of the other onloads in MusicVisualisation

or DL the files here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...VA3ZFdaWGs https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...EZIcE1scTQ and take a look if it works, maby you find some new options too Tongue
(2016-01-04, 00:42)meowmoo Wrote: Image

works fine here, do you have artist Slidshow installed? if yes and it still dont work, try adding

Code:
<onload>RunScript(script.artistslideshow)</onload>
after one of the other onloads in MusicVisualisation

or DL the files here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...VA3ZFdaWGs https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...EZIcE1scTQ and take a look if it works, maby you find some new options too Tongue

works again Smile ... will send you some things in pm ^^
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi!
New user here on the forum but not new to Kodi.
Have been using Shednox for a long time and thought it was a brilliant Skin.
Now I upgraded Kodi and needed a new skin.
Currently running Kodi v16.0 “Jarvis” beta 4 and now also Madnox.

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before but couldn't find it.
So have tried to configure Madnox almost the same way I had Shednox but at the moment have some trouble with music visualisation.
One thing I had was the rotating windows with Similar Artists, Discography, Biography, Playlist and Fanart.
I have managed to get it back but only by pressing M and then Down to activate it and also I have the other music info behind it.
I'm wondering how I can have the Similar artists, Discography....as default and also not the other behind it.

See screenshots below.

Just Pushed some new options to Mike

watch gallery

watch gallery
(2016-01-04, 20:02)Depeche72 Wrote: Hi!

So have tried to configure Madnox almost the same way I had Shednox but at the moment have some trouble with music visualisation.
One thing I had was the rotating windows with Similar Artists, Discography, Biography, Playlist and Fanart.
I have managed to get it back but only by pressing M and then Down to activate it and also I have the other music info behind it.
I'm wondering how I can have the Similar artists, Discography....as default and also not the other behind it.

try optons like this
(2016-01-05, 00:31)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 20:02)Depeche72 Wrote: Hi!

try optons like this

Ok thanks meowmoo. Now I only have one of them active.
That's good but when I had Shednox the Similar artists, Discography, Biography was active when I pressed TAB.
Now I have to press TAB and then M to see this music info.
Maybe it's not possible in Madnox to have this info active directly after I press TAB ?
Just added mixed widget (selectable as the widget style) to the skinshortcuts branch - testing is, as always appreciated Smile (Aside from a couple of fixups I know I need to do, that was the last job I had for the branch Big Grin - Mr. V and Mr. Silvo, anything you gents are still working on...?)

Known issues with the mixed widget:-
- Widget choices (art, background, sort, etc) apply to all three widgets
- Widget position will be wrong if poster/square art selected (edit:- now fixed)
- New navigation may take a little getting used to...

And huge kudos to Mr. V - your amazing work on the widget stylings meant that so much of the work for this was already done for me, I was able to put this together in under an hour. I was expecting to put it together in about a week! Your work is just incredible!
Thx bob amazing work. I love the mixed type.

I noticed if i select the mixed style i have 3 widgets. Left,middle and right. In the config shortcuts i can choose two contents only. So the right widget is always the same widget like the middle one.
Is this correct or will be a 3rd content available in the future?

One wish for the tvshow widget. I like the recently added episodes. As art i choose the thumb of the episode and the label on focus. If i focus an episode i get the episode number and the episode title.
As i use thumbs as art i often don't know which tvshow the episode is from. Is it possible to have a second label maybe above the episode title for the tvshow name?
Or if a second label is to complicated maybe it's possible to enhance the first label with the tvshow name like "Supergirl | 1x10 .........."
(2016-01-05, 22:05)BobCratchett Wrote: Just added mixed widget (selectable as the widget style) to the skinshortcuts branch - testing is, as always appreciated Smile (Aside from a couple of fixups I know I need to do, that was the last job I had for the branch Big Grin - Mr. V and Mr. Silvo, anything you gents are still working on...?)

- Widget position will be wrong if poster/square art selected (edit:- now fixed)

And huge kudos to Mr. V - your amazing work on the widget stylings meant that so much of the work for this was already done for me, I was able to put this together in under an hour. I was expecting to put it together in about a week! Your work is just incredible!

Bob, thank you so much for adding this! A few comments after a bit of testing:

1. I do not know if this is a skin issue or skin.shortcuts issue, but the Recommended Movies widgets displays the same content as the skin playlist Movies In Progress.

2. In the center widget, when you move between items, the background changes accordingly. This does not happen when you move between items in the left or right widgets; could you please add that?

3. The old mixed widgets, when you pressed enter on an item in the left or right widgets, would show you the eight items it had, with information about each, and from that screen you could then press enter to play the item. I like that functionality quite a bit, could you please implement it like that?

4. Would it be possible to show what widget is selected for the left and for the right? Right now the title is whatever was selected for the center widget only. I understand that the previous implementation did not have that either.

5. The old implementation provided an indication in each part of the mixed widget (left, center, right) of how many items there were in the widget (I know it was limited to eight), is that something that could be added?

6. I got used to the navigation quite quickly, great job on that! Smile

Thanks again for all your work on this!

Regards,

Bart
(2016-01-06, 01:57)_Andy_ Wrote: I noticed if i select the mixed style i have 3 widgets. Left,middle and right. In the config shortcuts i can choose two contents only. So the right widget is always the same widget like the middle one.
Is this correct or will be a 3rd content available in the future?

One wish for the tvshow widget. I like the recently added episodes. As art i choose the thumb of the episode and the label on focus. If i focus an episode i get the episode number and the episode title.
As i use thumbs as art i often don't know which tvshow the episode is from. Is it possible to have a second label maybe above the episode title for the tvshow name?
Or if a second label is to complicated maybe it's possible to enhance the first label with the tvshow name like "Supergirl | 1x10 .........."

All three widgets should be available to choose content for (and are working for me). Whatever you have as the main widget will appear in the middle, and then there's separate buttons to select the left and the right widget.

I think the tv show name in the label is a question for Mr. V Wink

Thanks for testing + feeding back Smile

(2016-01-06, 01:59)bsoriano Wrote: 1. I do not know if this is a skin issue or skin.shortcuts issue, but the Recommended Movies widgets displays the same content as the skin playlist Movies In Progress.

2. In the center widget, when you move between items, the background changes accordingly. This does not happen when you move between items in the left or right widgets; could you please add that?

3. The old mixed widgets, when you pressed enter on an item in the left or right widgets, would show you the eight items it had, with information about each, and from that screen you could then press enter to play the item. I like that functionality quite a bit, could you please implement it like that?

4. Would it be possible to show what widget is selected for the left and for the right? Right now the title is whatever was selected for the center widget only. I understand that the previous implementation did not have that either.

5. The old implementation provided an indication in each part of the mixed widget (left, center, right) of how many items there were in the widget (I know it was limited to eight), is that something that could be added?

6. I got used to the navigation quite quickly, great job on that! Smile

1. The Recommended Movies widget is provided by Library Data Provider, and that's what it provides (which is to say, movies which are in progress).

2. Yes, I'll add that (though no more coding tonight Wink)

3. Uhh... possibly. Let me think about that (another option for whether click plays or displays the list; redesign of the overlay screen to accommodate more than 8 items; choosing the correct info now that the individual widgets are choosable; the simple fact that once its added, someone somewhere will ask for it to be extended to all widget styles -- it's not necessarily an easy thing to do, now that all the items are browsable, and you will be able to use the info button on your remote to display that extra bit of info on any given item (now that I've noticed that's broken for the left and right widgets...))

4. Uhh... possibly. Changing the text of the label that shows the middle widgets name - no, not without massively recoding Mr. V's widgets. Adding a couple of extra labels, so each widget is individually identified should be doable, though.

5. Uhh... possibly. Obviously the dots that were used previously won't work now, as there can be, essentially, an unlimited number of items per widget. Adding a label in the corner (a "7/15" type label) should be doable, unless you have another suggestion?

Thanks for testing + feeding back Smile
Thanks Bob for considering those adds/changes! The corner label for #5 is certainly fine for me.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-01-05, 22:05)BobCratchett Wrote: Just added mixed widget (selectable as the widget style) to the skinshortcuts branch - testing is, as always appreciated Smile (Aside from a couple of fixups I know I need to do, that was the last job I had for the branch Big Grin - Mr. V and Mr. Silvo, anything you gents are still working on...?)

A bit more to go on the widgets from my end.
- Add new case options
- System Info Widget
- Reviewing all code in the includes_widgets.xml (re-checking all dimensions and code improvements) So about 3500+ lines of code to go through.

Schimi has provided lots new artwork, so I am adding the new options and reviewing at the same time. At a guess it will be a week or two before I am done. Quite busy at work atm so things are a little slow for me.

Thanks for the kind words. Smile
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
just a quick question i have not tested new widgets yet but is there still option to display discart when we choose movie info from widgets i mean how disc rolls in in current widgets of madnox Huh this was cool option if we losing that thats ok can live with that but having that is visually pleasing Smile
  • 192(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39