KODI I am not happy with your system at all
I like the Kodi Operating System! </sarcasm>
(2016-01-11, 04:33)wrxtasy Wrote: We should compile a list in a thread somewhere with the title "Tool of the Year !"

1) byronwells
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=255978

+1
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2016-01-11, 06:33)bry- Wrote: Check his Twitter. Easy to find. Some dumb kid. His Twitter account will give you an idea of the mentality here.
So perhaps the answer should have been "that's MR kodi to you".
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The nerves of those guys is priceless...

As obviously he's not here to be part of the community but to make a quick (at least that's what he thought) buck on our back, I suggest a ban.
Yeah I thought about that, wasn't sure on protocol for a ban.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
In good time - let's not spoil the fun just yet...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Perhaps "he did not know ™": http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-01-11, 09:45)fritsch Wrote: Perhaps "he did not know ™": http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
After first two posts were binned, he'd had two pointers to that.
(2016-01-11, 03:40)nickr Wrote:
(2016-01-11, 03:38)nickr Wrote: Kodi 1,000,000; moaners 1
PS if you wanted help, why not ask for it, and why buy 10 boxes without testing?

And kodi is not an operating system, so what the hell have you that idea?

I dont consider myself a moaner but twice I'VE asked for help here and both times the post was deleted for daring to mention the apps that I'd tried to get a program to run , I mean I HAVE to mention the apps so that YOU guys can eliminate whats been done right ? I know there has to be rules but doesn't common sense get a go Huh
Piracy does not get a go. Do you go to Microsoft for support for OSX? No, so why come here for support for stuff that you not only didn't get here, but is specifically verbotten.

And if that isn't enough of a hint, if you want support for piracy addons or "wizards ” or non kodi ”builds” go ask wherever you got them from.
(2016-01-11, 10:01)nickr Wrote: Piracy does not get a go. Do you go to Microsoft for support for OSX? No, so why come here for support for stuff that you not only didn't get here, but is specifically verbotten.

And if that isn't enough of a hint, if you want support for piracy addons or "wizards ” or non kodi ”builds” go ask wherever you got them from.

As I said I came here twice for help and so far all I've got is knocked down I guess it must be me I really thought that a forum was a place you could ask a question and get help, maybe this isn't a help forum just a place to snipe at people who ask for help..................
It's a place for people who are using Kodi in ways that do not violate the forum rules (wiki) to get help.

We do not support or condone the use of Kodi to access pirated or otherwise illegal content, nor to we support add-ons or repos that facilitate that. Simple rule - if your installation is contaminated with such banned add-on (wiki) crap then you get no support, as in many cases they get their tentacles in deep and screw up the fundamentals of how bits of Kodi work, breaking it for other uses and then of course their sources aren't exactly the most reliable or stable.

They tend to make a huge mess, and we refuse to clean up after them. If you really must use such rubbish, then go to the people who made the mess to get them to clean it up. Otherwise it's analogous to the scenario of drug buyers going to the police because their dealers cheated them out of their money and gave them a bum deal. You get a similar response here to what you'd get there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Dear Home Depot,

I write tell you of my grave disappointment at the drill and chisel set that I bought from you last week. While I appreciate that they're really designed for domestic use, I took them to my nearest bank and tried to use them to force entry into the vault and thus liberate the jewellery and other valuables therein. Imagine my disappointment when I couldn't even get through the outer layers of the door, let alone anywhere near the internals.

To make things worse, the bank staff had the audacity - the sheer *CHEEK* - to ask me what I was doing and then prevent me from continuing my larcenous pursuits. I am really very, very upset, and I am not at all happy with your company or the tools that you offer for sale. Indeed, I approached your staff via the help forums and they simply refused to accept that there was anything wrong with the tools, despite me clearly stating to them that I was simply trying to to do something they say I shouldn't. Very unhelpful.

In future, I assure you that I will seek to purchase such tools from other vendors. Maybe they will be better-disposed towards my objectives.

Sincerely,

B. Cassidy
(2016-01-11, 09:50)danda Wrote: I dont consider myself a moaner...
Nobody does.
I don't consider myself a miserable git, but my wife might say think differently sometimes.
(2016-01-11, 13:28)Prof Yaffle Wrote: Dear Home Depot, [...]

Haha, good one Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI I am not happy with your system at all1