• 17(current)
[RELEASE] HBO Nordic Addon
(2016-01-02, 21:31)jacobsiv Wrote:
(2015-10-25, 11:10)MDDSD Wrote:
(2015-10-25, 00:27)jordandk Wrote: Can I get a link fix, the download is'nt working.

thanks

I'm currently working on changing the download process.
Instead of download each addon (have several that I develop), they will be available through my addon Repository.
The upside is easy access to other addons and automatic updates.

I estimate to have the repository available later this week (the 30th of October at the latest), I hope you can wait a few days. Smile

Any news on the repository? Or perhaps you could re-activate the download link until the repo is ready?
Again many thanks for all your effords Smile
Lately I haven't had the time to finish this, but I'll try and get this finished as soon as possible.
anyone that can share the zip file as the link in OP is dead.

//Crall
(2016-01-17, 22:49)Crall Wrote: anyone that can share the zip file as the link in OP is dead.

//Crall

I'm working on it Smile
A few more days and I'll be ready to release the repository for all my addons (which will include automatic updates etc).
(2016-01-18, 08:04)MDDSD Wrote:
(2016-01-17, 22:49)Crall Wrote: anyone that can share the zip file as the link in OP is dead.

//Crall

I'm working on it Smile
A few more days and I'll be ready to release the repository for all my addons (which will include automatic updates etc).

You are my hero!
Looking forward to the release!
Let me know if you need beta testing. I have both a Viaplay and HBO Nordic account Smile
seems that the repository is available at http://xbmc-addons.se/index.php/download/
Somewhere in this thread it says Linux support har been added (unless I missunderstood something?). I've installed the addon on an RPi2 OSMC, and can browse the content but that's it. There's no place that I can find to provide a login (like in the Viasat app) and I can't find any documentation that explains how to get it started.

I have an HBO Nordic subscription, I have a PC with Windows that I can play HBO Nordic content from, and a Samsung Smart BD player that also can do it. I've even managed to get as far as the videos starting to load on my Raspbian (same RPi2) with Chromium+Pepperflash, but after a while it says cannot load content (and that's where I'm stuck on the Raspbian atm). So my question is, is it possible to get this working on OSMC, and if so how. If there is documentation on how to do it that I've managed to not stumble across, please point me in the right direction. I even tried starting content from my wife's ipads (one with iOS 7 and the other with iOS9) with airplay connected to the OSMC, but that doesn't work either. OSMC can't seem to play it, and the HBO plugin seems to not be reacting to it either (it was a long shot I know, but I'm desperate to get it running on the RPi2 Wink.

PS. In case it hasn't already been mentioned in this forum, Widevine is no longer required. A while back I was playing with my Firefox plugins, and with Widevine disabled, I noticed I could still play content..I tried with a Firefox profile which never even had Widevine installed and it worked without a hitch.
(2016-02-10, 14:51)temptemptemp Wrote: Somewhere in this thread it says Linux support har been added (unless I missunderstood something?). I've installed the addon on an RPi2 OSMC, and can browse the content but that's it. There's no place that I can find to provide a login (like in the Viasat app) and I can't find any documentation that explains how to get it started.

I have an HBO Nordic subscription, I have a PC with Windows that I can play HBO Nordic content from, and a Samsung Smart BD player that also can do it. I've even managed to get as far as the videos starting to load on my Raspbian (same RPi2) with Chromium+Pepperflash, but after a while it says cannot load content (and that's where I'm stuck on the Raspbian atm). So my question is, is it possible to get this working on OSMC, and if so how. If there is documentation on how to do it that I've managed to not stumble across, please point me in the right direction. I even tried starting content from my wife's ipads (one with iOS 7 and the other with iOS9) with airplay connected to the OSMC, but that doesn't work either. OSMC can't seem to play it, and the HBO plugin seems to not be reacting to it either (it was a long shot I know, but I'm desperate to get it running on the RPi2 Wink.

PS. In case it hasn't already been mentioned in this forum, Widevine is no longer required. A while back I was playing with my Firefox plugins, and with Widevine disabled, I noticed I could still play content..I tried with a Firefox profile which never even had Widevine installed and it worked without a hitch.

The Linux support is for Ubuntu not RPI at the moment, although since the OSMC seems to have support for a web browser it's worth looking into.
There's still some issues that need to be fixed in order for this to work properly, login and starting playback is among a few.

I'm still struggling with finding time to finish the repository and fix some issues with my addons.
Hi, great add-on! Does it work on openelec?

thanks.
(2016-02-26, 16:20)dero23 Wrote: Hi, great add-on! Does it work on openelec?

thanks.

It requires a web browser to handle playback (since the stream is encrypted using Widevine).
Last time I checked Openelec it did not have support for a web browser.
Ok, does it work with KODI on qnap nas? Qnap OS is built on linux i think.

Thanks
(2016-02-26, 19:08)dero23 Wrote: Ok, does it work with KODI on qnap nas? Qnap OS is built on linux i think.

Thanks

It still requires a web browser to playback the content.
Is this still alive?

Bought a Nvidia Shield ATV a while back, will this add on work on android tv? Because HBO Nordic is so slow making an android tv app. If I use the android app it will only show sd content because app is made for smartphone screens.

So atm I'm using cast to the shield from my iPad or my S7 edge.
It's still alive but Android is not supported (at the moment).
It currently uses the web browser for playback which requires a OS with external web browser (this is not doable with Android).

I just recently got some information regarding inputstream.smoothstream in Kodi which Might enable internal playback, but it's to early to give any promises.

I take it you've already emailed HBO Nordic regarding support for Android TV?
If not, you should do so. The more emails they get regarding this, the better...
I've sent them numerous emails regarding Android TV.

It's interesting when Apple released Apple TV 4 they already had an app ready, but not for Android TV.
It's fairly easy to support Android TV when you already have an Android app...
Thanks for your reply.

Yes I have emailed HBO Nordic a couple of times, and I have tried to make a android tv app for them but get stuck at their android manifest. Sadly they will not help me.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] HBO Nordic Addon4