• 210(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
welcome to my world DOC Big Grin

@Mr.V ( finaly the right avatar now ^^ )
can you make the dark area behind the info area a bit less transparent... well make it a bit darker maybe - sometimes its hard to read, when you have a realy bright fanart
and will you add the bannercases too ? ...

take your time buddy - but its seems we will be realy happy soon ... or later Big Grin

greetz from sunny germany
schimi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-01-22, 13:29)schimi2k Wrote: welcome to my world DOC Big Grin

can you make the dark area behind the info area a bit less transparent... well make it a bit darker maybe - sometimes its hard to read, when you have a realy bright fanart

take your time buddy - but its seems we will be realy happy soon ... or later Big Grin

schimi

+1

That is the only thing I was going to comment on the Mixed Widget design, so thanks schimi and thank you Mr. V for looking into it! Smile

Regards,

Bart
Mr V that mixed Widget looks Scrumptious ! really excellent work with your Widgets. cannot wait to play with those.

2 things about the current widgets;

1- For Custom Widgets there is no other option then fanart , which makes it very stretched looking.Square poster would be ideal

2- I know now that in the poster panel widgets I can press "i" to get the widget to flip and have access to trailer & some detail .but the media & studio icons used are totally different to what are being used in the skin. In the skin there is option to have custom icon folder . is it possible to select custom icons or use the same icons as the skin ?
(2016-01-22, 17:15)shaktoo Wrote: Mr V that mixed Widget looks Scrumptious ! really excellent work with your Widgets. cannot wait to play with those.

2 things about the current widgets;

1- For Custom Widgets there is no other option then fanart , which makes it very stretched looking.Square poster would be ideal

2- I know now that in the poster panel widgets I can press "i" to get the widget to flip and have access to trailer & some detail .but the media & studio icons used are totally different to what are being used in the skin. In the skin there is option to have custom icon folder . is it possible to select custom icons or use the same icons as the skin ?

Shaktoo,

For 1, are you using the latest version of the skin from GitHub? I am using a Custom Widget and the art option I have is square poster, not fanart.

+1 on your number 2 Smile

Regards,

Bart
because of nr.2 - it used the icons of the script.extendedinfo ... and i dont think its possible to change that without a lot of work ( or if its even possible )
i will try to change the script.extendedinfo icons and will check if the icons will be overwritten again after next update... i think this is the only option for it

if i am wrong, and its easy to add our icons... i will add my +1 to it too ^^
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-01-19, 20:16)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Sir Bob & @Mr. V,

This issue should be resolved soon, bit more testing to do.

Issue >> Use correct flag images for list widget layout

Mike.

Sad sniff, no one reads my posts sniff Sad

This means no.2 you all want i.e. the icons in widgets is done, you cruel people.

Sniff, sniff.

Will be sending it to Mr. V soon, need some time to myself right now SadSad

TongueTongueTongueRoflRoflRofl
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-01-22, 20:43)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-01-19, 20:16)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Sir Bob & @Mr. V,

This issue should be resolved soon, bit more testing to do.

Issue >> Use correct flag images for list widget layout

Mike.

Sad sniff, no one reads my posts sniff Sad

This means no.2 you all want i.e. the icons in widgets is done, you cruel people.

Sniff, sniff.

Will be sending it to Mr. V soon, need some time to myself right now SadSad

TongueTongueTongueRoflRoflRofl

Oh Mike, I did read that one, but was too thick-headed to relate it to this!

Does this mean that we will be able to see the skin's colored icons and flags in the info on the widgets? If so, thank you!! Big Grin

Regards,

Bart

the pain, sniff sniff, ConfusedSadTongue
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Sweet!!!

And now a question for both Mike Doc and Mr. V and the rest of the team: would it be possible to show audio language and subtitle language flags in the info panel for the widgets? Thanks for looking into this.

Regards,

Bart
i read it too... but i am a stupid german and dont get it in first place doc Sad .SSSSSOOOOOORRRRRRYYYYYYY

i hope you can forgive me one day ... until then i continue fixing some old gfx "things" ...

Wink

oh, btw ... GREAT WORK DOC

No respect, no respect! Rofl
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-01-22, 13:29)schimi2k Wrote: welcome to my world DOC Big Grin

schimi

Already done Added. Smile

(2016-01-22, 17:15)shaktoo Wrote: Mr V that mixed Widget looks Scrumptious ! really excellent work with your Widgets. cannot wait to play with those.;

I'll add some more art options in for the next version.

(2016-01-22, 21:00)bsoriano Wrote: Sweet!!!

And now a question for both Mike Doc and Mr. V and the rest of the team: would it be possible to show audio language and subtitle language flags in the info panel for the widgets? Thanks for looking into this.

Regards,

Bart

Yes it is possible and something I would like myself.

But it wont be added in the next update (too much other stuff to finish atm), unless someone in the madnox team is happy to code it for meHuh? (looks at mike doc)
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Um was geht's?!
(2016-01-23, 00:24)Ruschi Wrote: Um was geht's?!

English please Wink

Just some internals

I've been watching the very fast developement here with great interest. I've been wanting to update to Jarvis but waiting for the addons I use to be updated. This would be the primary one. It's my understanding that currently if I update then Kodi will revert to the Confluence skin and I would have to install the beta version of MadNox and restore my current skin settings from scratch. Is there some way to preserve skin settings? Would it be possible if I wait for the skin to come out of beta?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
  • 210(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39