• 29(current)
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
(2016-01-28, 23:50)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I have a couple of requests when you have time Big Grin

I wonder if it's possible to add a setting related to animated fanart? I would like to see a setting to NOT animate the images on the home screen. I like to see animated images on movies & TV shows but I have some custom images (as shown below) I use for the home tile backgrounds that I don't want to animate.

Also on the home screen is it possible to add a setting to the "Home" bar in the top left corner to add colour & transparency the same as the tile bar?

Cheers

No time to add more complex features but I have change header tile color to be the same as home bar color.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks
Hi Guilouz,

After installing 1.0.4 for Krypton, I now have icons with the labels in the context menu. Can I turn these off?
(2016-01-29, 13:45)SkywalkerPD Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

After installing 1.0.4 for Krypton, I now have icons with the labels in the context menu. Can I turn these off?

Yes it's the new home submenu.
 Estuary MOD V2 
I understand your busy Guilouz, Does this mean you will have no chance to get Rom Collection Browser working with this mod?

here is a link of it working with eminence 1 on kodi 15.2
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234879
(2016-01-29, 14:41)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-01-29, 13:45)SkywalkerPD Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Yes it's the new home submenu.

Thanks for the reply! Will look into it.
(2016-01-28, 18:18)yakirp88 Wrote:
(2016-01-27, 13:21)Alanon Wrote: Hi, everybody, I have a strange bug with this skin, hoping for some help. If I set up the weather widget on a tile, every time I hover over it, the skin immediately starts playing whatever was previously focused in a widget. For example: to the left of the weather tile I have a random albums widget, the album which was focused starts playing immediately after I hover over the weather tile. To the right, I have an "Upcoming Movies" widget, and if I go from right to left, the skin immediately pops up the ExtraInfo on the focused film from that widget. This happens using the mouse and keyboard arrows both, regardless how i set up the widget info display. It's really annoying and sometimes causes serious problems, like Kodi crashes or freezes. Any advice?

as uch as i know the problem comes from favourites widget try disabling it

I'm not sure what you mean? I don't use any favourites widget, just the ones available with skinshortcuts. Could you explain? Blush
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
I have this bug too. The Source of it is the wierd weather widget, disable it. This widget is strange because it shows a picture slideshow if you select anything...
Sorry for my ignorance, just started to learn more abt Kodi. Someone please tell me what are these two widgets highlighted below are called and where can I go in skin setting to make it display. Thanks in advance ..

(2016-01-29, 23:56)kryptoshr Wrote: Sorry for my ignorance, just started to learn more abt Kodi. Someone please tell me what are these two widgets highlighted below are called and where can I go in skin setting to make it display. Thanks in advance ..

It's beveled widgets style with "always" show in skin setting.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-01-29, 15:37)EB1980 Wrote: I understand your busy Guilouz, Does this mean you will have no chance to get Rom Collection Browser working with this mod?

here is a link of it working with eminence 1 on kodi 15.2
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234879

Sorry but I don't use Rom Collection. If someone do the job I can integrate it but I would not do.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-01-29, 03:59)Guilouz Wrote: No time to add more complex features but I have change header tile color to be the same as home bar color.

Means, that header tile can be same color incl. transparency as home bar color? I mean not the highlight color?

Available in which version?

Where to download?

Thx
Stefan
(2016-01-30, 13:06)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-01-29, 03:59)Guilouz Wrote: No time to add more complex features but I have change header tile color to be the same as home bar color.

Means, that header tile can be same color incl. transparency as home bar color? I mean not the highlight color?

Available in which version?

Where to download?

Thx
Stefan

In next release.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hi-

I'm currently using Jarvis RC 2 on both pc and Android. I've recently installed the Eminence 2 mod through the zip file. I'm very impressed with the skin! I appreciate your hard work. Please help with activating the studio logo and media flags. I've installed all the necessary addons within the skin and also installed the script.image.resource.select-jarvis.zip file. I've selected media flags under "display settings items" and selected Studio Icons-coloured under "extras". No studio logos or media flags show up when I scroll through movies within the video addon. Am I missing something?

Please assist
Studio logos are displayed on info dialog when you press button info (i) on a movie/tv show.

Estuary MOD V2 
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton12