• 218(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
You can't install from zip, just unzip and copy the folder to addons folder and then restart kodi to see the skin as an option.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
where do i put my custom studio logos now, i cant find the folder to put them in
Don' t know if it is a bug in madnox or in Kodi itself.Huh
The windows screensaver always comes up, even if kodi is running, after the selected time in the windows settings and minimizes kodi to the taskbar.
After interupting the Windows screensaver I have to maximize kodi by clicking on taskbar icon.

Even if the kodi screensaver setting is shorter than the windows screensaver setting and the kodi screensaver is active the windows screensaver comes up and minimizes kodi to taskbar. After interupting and maximizing kodi, the kodi screensaver is still running.

I use jarvis rc3 with aeon madnox in full screen mode.

Very strange behaviour!
(2016-02-05, 02:20)spacematten Wrote: Don' t know if it is a bug in madnox or in Kodi itself.Huh
The windows screensaver always comes up, even if kodi is running, after the selected time in the windows settings and minimizes kodi to the taskbar.
After interupting the Windows screensaver I have to maximize kodi by clicking on taskbar icon.

Even if the kodi screensaver setting is shorter than the windows screensaver setting and the kodi screensaver is active the windows screensaver comes up and minimizes kodi to taskbar. After interupting and maximizing kodi, the kodi screensaver is still running.

I use jarvis rc3 with aeon madnox in full screen mode.

Very strange behaviour!
Just turn the windows screensaver off maybe?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
i have the screensaver / minimize issue, don't know if it's win 10 or Kodi 16 as when it was win 8.1 and 15.2 the windows screensaver would kick in but when interrupting it would return to kodi not to desktop as it does now. It seems Kodi 16 loses focus on win 10 when windows screensaver kicks in.

haven't really played around with all the settings yet to see if something can be done, only upgraded to win 10 recently.
(2016-02-04, 23:58)G elly N Wrote: where do i put my custom studio logos now, i cant find the folder to put them in

you can put them where you want, the main thing is to set the correct path in skin settings >> customer >> customer icons. Down the bottom is flag path and there is one for studio, just point that to your folder and make sure you switch on colored in the same area.

Madnoxs colored icons are located in /Alticons..... but you still need to set the paths (flags & studios) to use them when activating colored. grey / black & white logs are default.

If you just want to drop them over standard icons then looks for /flags folder, but you'll lose them everytime you update the skin
(2016-02-05, 09:53)Mike_Doc Wrote: i have the screensaver / minimize issue, don't know if it's win 10 or Kodi 16 as when it was win 8.1 and 15.2 the windows screensaver would kick in but when interrupting it would return to kodi not to desktop as it does now. It seems Kodi 16 loses focus on win 10 when windows screensaver kicks in.

haven't really played around with all the settings yet to see if something can be done, only upgraded to win 10 recently.

Yeah, I bet it's a Windows 10 issue, cause that happened to me as well one week after I changed from Windows 7. I think it came with some update?
Not sure, but I had to reconfigure that windows stuff.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Just a quick report, the new background fixes for dev version widgets seem to have broken the widget "on focus" for me. If the widgets are set up to not appear until focused on, they seem to disappear completely. On hovering to where they should be (with both the mouse and keyboard), the backgrounds rotate correctly, according to the movie/tv show title they display, but the widget and info are invisible. If you tick the setting off, they all work properly.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Thanks for the bug report Alanon. I've added it to the to-do list, and will try to push a fix for it this evening. Edit:- ignore that, was (hopefully!) the nice easy fix I've just pushed.
(2016-02-05, 17:03)BobCratchett Wrote: Thanks for the bug report Alanon. I've added it to the to-do list, and will try to push a fix for it this evening. Edit:- ignore that, was (hopefully!) the nice easy fix I've just pushed.

Fixed! Big Grin
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
is there some tutorial on how to use the settings for this skin? it's so much different , for example I would like to edit the SUB categories of movies , but looks like I can only edit the movie itself and cant change or add sub categories ? also does anyone have a pre made build with this skin?

thanks
Awesome skin yes, could someone tell me where i can find the text "NEXT:" ? So i can take it down a few on the y-position. It seems the text "NEXT:"is overlapping my RSS. Or at least i think it looks better when it is not so close to the RSS.

Ofcourse i have been searching on internet and in xml files, but i cannot seem to find it, could someone help me? or at least point me in the right direction in which xml this is in?

Thanks in advance
(2016-02-05, 09:53)Mike_Doc Wrote: i have the screensaver / minimize issue, don't know if it's win 10 or Kodi 16 as when it was win 8.1 and 15.2 the windows screensaver would kick in but when interrupting it would return to kodi not to desktop as it does now. It seems Kodi 16 loses focus on win 10 when windows screensaver kicks in.

I use win10 for a while with kodi 15.2 and have had no issues. Last week I updated to Jarvis and madnox and got this issues.
But I can't exclude that a win10 update came up and cause this.

Maybe someone will fix this in the future.
(2016-02-05, 21:10)jinux Wrote: Awesome skin yes, could someone tell me where i can find the text "NEXT:" ? So i can take it down a few on the y-position. It seems the text "NEXT:"is overlapping my RSS. Or at least i think it looks better when it is not so close to the RSS.

Ofcourse i have been searching on internet and in xml files, but i cannot seem to find it, could someone help me? or at least point me in the right direction in which xml this is in?

Thanks in advance

As coincidence would have it, I've just been getting that bottom bar working in the skinshortcuts-dev branch so can tell you exactly where to look Smile It's at the bottom of home.xml. I can't give you line numbers as the branch I'm working with won't match up to master, but scroll up a little from the bottom to find the lines:-

Code:
<control type="label">
    <visible>!MusicPartyMode.Enabled</visible>
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>750</width>
    <height>36</height>
    <align>right</align>
    <font>Font_Reg22_2</font>
    <label>[COLOR $VAR[FontColorVar]]Next:[/COLOR]</label>
    <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
    <scroll>true</scroll>
    <include>Animation_VisibleChange400</include>
</control>
<control type="label">
    <visible>MusicPartyMode.Enabled</visible>
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>750</width>
    <height>36</height>
    <align>right</align>
    <font>Font_Reg22_2</font>
    <label>[COLOR $VAR[FontColorVar]]Party Mode$INFO[MusicPartyMode.SongsPlayed, (,)   ]Next:[/COLOR]</label>
    <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
    <scroll>true</scroll>
    <include>Animation_VisibleChange400</include>
</control>

A small change to their <posy /> should give you what you want.
(2016-02-04, 16:54)Mike_Doc Wrote: We have a solution that isn't 100%, or at least i have problems when running it.

Will take a look again and see what / if the problem exists, but it probably won't make it to GIT until after the major dev ongoing is complete.

If I get it working better I'll let you know a workaround so you can have the fix in the meantime.

Many thanks
  • 218(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39