• 44(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2016-02-13, 18:23)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 18:11)war59312 Wrote:
(2016-02-13, 17:23)Helly1206 Wrote: Doesn't seem like a skin issue to me. Your system cannot find the files. I cannot check, neither solve in the skin.

Helly.
Hi,

Ok, I see the issue now. I don't have fanart for all movies and TV shows just yet.

So it tries to load none existent fan art. That is when it says random it means just that. It is NOT taking into account shows and movies that do not have fanart in the first place.

So can't work around that in the skin? Like (if no fanart for the selected random show or movie try another random one until found).

If not I understand and I'll open a new bug report (read: feature request) for kodi itself.

Thanks again,

Will

Hi Will,

I'm sorry but you cannot program workaround like you want in the skin (like try a random one in a loop until found). The skin is only a cosmetic layer on top of the kodi software. You can just test on some conditions meant for conditional visibility.

So I think the best thing you can do is open a bug report and it might be solved in one of the future kodi versions.

Thanks,
Helly.

OK, done: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=261608

Please feel free to chime in. Perhaps about what you need as a skinner if anything?

Thanks
I currently have Xonfluence running smooth on Isengard. Do I understand correctly that if I update my Kodi version to Jarvis, my current Helly repo will automatically recognize I'm now running Jarvis and it will update:

1 - Helly Repository
2 - Xonfluence Skin

to appropriate Jarvis versions?

Just want to be clear of what I'm to expect before proceeding with upgrading Kodi.

Thank you.
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
(2016-02-26, 00:48)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: I currently have Xonfluence running smooth on Isengard. Do I understand correctly that if I update my Kodi version to Jarvis, my current Helly repo will automatically recognize I'm now running Jarvis and it will update:

1 - Helly Repository
2 - Xonfluence Skin

Just want to be clear of what I'm to expect before proceeding with upgrading Kodi.

Thank you.

I am perhaps wrong but I recall only the skin being updated, not the repo .
(2016-02-26, 02:01)OTinley Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 00:48)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote: I currently have Xonfluence running smooth on Isengard. Do I understand correctly that if I update my Kodi version to Jarvis, my current Helly repo will automatically recognize I'm now running Jarvis and it will update:

1 - Helly Repository
2 - Xonfluence Skin

Thank you.

I am perhaps wrong but I recall only the skin being updated, not the repo .

You are correct. Repo was already up to date (0.2.1)... so there was no update needed for the repo. Skin on the other hand auto updated flawlessly and working just fine. Thank you Helly!
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
Hi,

(2016-02-23, 16:39)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi Helly,
I'm on CCM Helix. Someone in another post said there was a plugin that did a convert from CCM in your repo. I have your repo installed but can't find it. Any ideas?

this is interesting for me too. Where can I find this converter, it is not in the repo?

Greetings Elluminatus
Hey Helly,
I've noticed the following, using v3.2.4 & v3.2.5

Skin Setting - General -> Select menu items: Home sceen options -> Default focused menu item

If this is set to Movies, When I start Kodi, It starts focused on TV Shows. If I set it to TV Shows, on start up, It's focused on Music. It's always one to the right.

p.s. Thanks for all the hard work you do on this skin.
(2016-02-26, 12:26)napgiver Wrote: Hey Helly,
I've noticed the following, using v3.2.4 & v3.2.5

Skin Setting - General -> Select menu items: Home sceen options -> Default focused menu item

If this is set to Movies, When I start Kodi, It starts focused on TV Shows. If I set it to TV Shows, on start up, It's focused on Music. It's always one to the right.

p.s. Thanks for all the hard work you do on this skin.

I've noticed this too. What I did is keep changing it in the settings, backing out then going back in until it says TVSHOWS.
I recently upgraded my chromebox to Kodi v16 so this skin was updated too. I find that one of my video folders (with 700+ files) now takes a very long time to load thumbnails for each file. It's almost as if they are not being cached anymore. Has anyone else noticed this? Not sure if it's a skin issue or a Kodi v16 issue... I should note this folder is not setup as movies or tv shows so it's not using posters.
(2016-02-26, 09:20)Elluminatus Wrote: Hi,

I'm on CCM Helix. Someone in another post said there was a plugin that did a convert from CCM in your repo. I have your repo installed but can't find it. Any ideas?

this is interesting for me too. Where can I find this converter, it is not in the repo?

Greetings Elluminatus

Wasn't aware there is a plugin for this. My setup is working flawlessly even though I converted from CCM Helix. I however had to do the conversion manually in the /kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml. In a nutshell, anything that said CCM Helix was replaced with Xonfluence. It's a lot more difficult to do it in Openelec as you will need to use command line to kill Kodi services and then push the replacement guisettings.xml to its correct location. But it's a piece of cake for Windows, Mac OS and Android.
(2016-02-26, 21:21)Newbie_from_NJ Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 09:20)Elluminatus Wrote: Hi,

Greetings Elluminatus

Wasn't aware there is a plugin for this. My setup is working flawlessly even though I converted from CCM Helix. I however had to do the conversion manually in the /kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml. In a nutshell, anything that said CCM Helix was replaced with Xonfluence. It's a lot more difficult to do it in Openelec as you will need to use command line to kill Kodi services and then push the replacement guisettings.xml to its correct location. But it's a piece of cake for Windows, Mac OS and Android.

I tried it and couldn't get it to work. Did you load the xconfluence skin first then bring over the old skin settings from the old guisettings, then change the ccm helix for xconfluence?

Does the xconfluence skin work with helix??

Right here: https://github.com/Helly1206/SkinSettingsConverter
Cool thanks. Been looking for that. Can I run the xconfluence skin on Helix?

Also if I do a xconfluence build on Jarvis will it transfer to Helix okay. I know they've adjusted where the skin settings are stored now?
It might work from helix to Jarvis but I bet it wont work very well, if at all, going from jarvis to helix.
Converted from Isengard to Jarvis and installed Xonfluence.
Worked well apart from one problem.
Would like to get rid of showing the plot in Video and Movie ,tried different settings but nothing seems to work..

Any suggestions
Hi Helly,
Awesome work on this skin, like for most ppl here its my favorite.
There is few things i would love to see in it tho, first is flat Confluence mod as theme, and other thing would be option to create home menus and sub menus from favorites (if its already in then i have trouble cos i see option to add Favorites to menu or sub menu but i don't see option add from Favorites)
And last thing would be more like little tweak, sidebar opening like in Aeon Nox skin (open on click only top left corner of screen)

I am running Kodi on Windows 10 PC, cant speak for other device users but these 3 suggestions would improve looks, customization and functionality at last on anything what have mouse
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13