• 238(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-02-26, 23:16)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 22:32)Alanon Wrote: Hey guys, do rotten tomatoes widgets work properly for you? I just tried to place an RT widget, and it just doesn't draw any artwork.
I have the latest dev updates, the latest skin shortcuts and extendedinfo.

Alanon,

I can confirm the behavior you mention. I think it might be an extendedinfo issue.

Regards,

Bart

I can confirm this to. Since Extended info 4.5.1 the poster are not working.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2016-02-26, 20:37)Slipass Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 18:08)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 14:58)Slipass Wrote: Hello meowmoo, it for TriPanel and not for lowlist.
The Screenshot is the lowlist view.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...FVNQWFyZVk Angel

Nothing has change Sad

one last try Cool
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...jF6QzNBNHc
(2016-02-26, 14:51)thumber Wrote: Hey Guys,

Found a few issues.

1. made a shortcut to a video folder in the main menu, in list view the cover is not displayed correctly as you can see below, displays correctly in low list.

2. In Music, Album view the cdart are not displayed as seen below here, even tho it's shown correcly if you enter the album, as seen in 2nd picture below.

Only things i have seen so far in the jarvis build. hope you can sort those two things out, making a great skin, even greater Smile

Cheers.

i fixed nr.2 will be in one of the next updates
Sorry if i have missed it but do you guys have a donate facility ?
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

(2016-02-27, 02:35)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 14:51)thumber Wrote: Hey Guys,

Found a few issues.

1. made a shortcut to a video folder in the main menu, in list view the cover is not displayed correctly as you can see below, displays correctly in low list.

2. In Music, Album view the cdart are not displayed as seen below here, even tho it's shown correcly if you enter the album, as seen in 2nd picture below.

Only things i have seen so far in the jarvis build. hope you can sort those two things out, making a great skin, even greater Smile

Cheers.

i fixed nr.2 will be in one of the next updates

Thats great meowmoo, thanks! Smile the first one where the folder dont display correctly in list view, it was working correctly in earlier nox versions (shed etc.) But i have complete faith that you guys will crack that one too Smile
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
(2016-02-02, 02:30)Lockos Wrote: I have downloaded the 3 files you posted online and did all my test with it !

(2016-02-01, 15:57)meowmoo Wrote:
Quote:Activating the MP3/Magazine/photo widgets makes the artist name disappear with spotimc or when an artist does not have a logo.

works for me Image

I'm sorry, my bad, it's only for spotimc titles. Furthermore, I noticed that the very small list of next songs (at the very bottom of the view, normally under the stars) disappear for all titles when widgets are activated.

Quote:artist logo overlaps on lines for alternative viz 2

not for me Huh
watch gallery

Do you have your logos in 800*310 or 400*155 ? If the title is a little bit long with 800*310 logos it wont fit right...this occurs with most of titles but I don't know what is the right size for an optimal Nox use so I guess I'm guilty Big Grin

Quote:There is no progress bar in the default music viz view
added Image

Great job you've done so far, we are almost done Wink

Quote:Everytime next song is played, if we just keep the "m" pannel, the "i" pannel pops from behind, which results on an overloaded viz
Quote:I guess its a setting issue, if I use settings like this all is ok, Image

Tried your set up just like in the picture above, works like a charm now but sadly, that means no way to keep "M" pannel + widgets

Quote:Indeed it was it...but what's the point of erasing a bug if it creates another ? can you take a look at the alarm thing if you have some time ?
Quote:the Alarm stuff freeze the skin, so it was impossible to use it, a working skin is better than a not working info panel Tongue
And you're god damn right, we users are selfish crying askers who are never satisfied, we always want to gather all features at once Wink

Quote:star-rating is the "F" key but it does not work either. With Warlion skin which I managed to keep til Isengard, up and down are working. I can give you the xml files if you want.
Quote:send me the xml pls :>

I know I'm asking a lot, but willing to keep THE best skin for Kodi alive while updating Kodi versions every 6 months is a challenge for users too (and I don't talk about noobs), the perspective to lose all that we had once in a great skin is such a pitty.
Glad to help you if I can. So here's all my xml files that I've been working on through the years until Jarvis, in order to keep the Warlion spirit. (So keep in mind that the latest working version of Kodi for this is Isengard 15.2). And last thing, I know I can sound unhappy for those changes but I really do appreciate all the work you do with your coworkers on this, so thank you all guys :

1080 xml files

Wink

P.S : With those xml's

- Horizontal rotate of the "M" pannel works
- Vertical rotate of the "I" pannel works (without crash)
- Star-rating works
- As soon as you chose the "M" pannel, the"I" pannel autohides (and vice versa)
- You don't have magazine/photo/mp3 widgets nor alternative music views

If you want the entire skin, just ask and I'll post it !

I'm a litlle bit confused. We talked about some music viz changes with meowmoo some weeks earlier but I can't find them in latest PR nor in latest dev version. Does it mean it will be implemented in next Public Release ? I'm about to make a fresh install of latest dev branch. Should I wait for next PR if I want those changes or can I install dev branch now ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
I believe meowmoo is planning on pushing his latest music changes after the merge and release of the dev branch? But Mike can cofirm that.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-02-27, 10:48)toineb Wrote: Sorry if i have missed it but do you guys have a donate facility ?

Hi Toine,

We don't have a donate option setup, we all do this in the few hours free time we are allowed when released from our nice white padded cells and straight jackets Tongue, and for our love of Kodi.

If you want to thanks us, then we'll all gladly take rep points via the 'thank user button'.
(2016-02-27, 15:16)Mike_Doc Wrote: I believe meowmoo is planning on pushing his latest music changes after the merge and release of the dev branch? But Mike can cofirm that.

Mike is right Blush
(2016-02-27, 17:44)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 15:16)Mike_Doc Wrote: I believe meowmoo is planning on pushing his latest music changes after the merge and release of the dev branch? But Mike can cofirm that.

Mike is right Blush

Well we better get the merge of the dev branch done quickly, then Wink
Wow does it mean we'll have version 1.0 in the next days ? If so I Iove you guys ! Laugh
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-02-27, 18:22)Lockos Wrote: Wow does it mean we'll have version 1.0 in the next days ? If so I Iove you guys ! Laugh

If I understand Team MadNox's plans right, once the dev branch is merged into master that will be the official RC-1.

As for whether we can finally merge the skinshortcuts integration + Mr. V's widgets in the next days, well you can follow the push to merge. (Spoiler: just waiting for someone to find that showstopping bug that means we can't merge for another couple of months!)
maybe 0.9 RC1, not version 1.0
The longer it takes, the more time I have to finish my mess Big Grin
From what I can see in the to-do-list link, you guys are closed to the finish line Smile
  • 238(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39