• 68(current)
Release CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
(2016-02-28, 15:50)Skank Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 11:02)aptalca Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 09:45)Skank Wrote: Just ask me what you want to know?
I've setup a share especially for cinemavision
I can write to it or read it, all the same...
anything in the log?
cause i dont see a sequence in there..
All folders are created by the addon bu tno sequence in it
i just get error... see log lol
Go into the sequence editor, create one and save it in that folder

I created one called basic and it saved a file basic.cvseq

Then in settings, select that file as the default sequence and also update contents

did that
heres the new log

http://xbmclogs.com/p9zuuaiuh

It seems you're no longer getting the "unraid" error now that the sequence file is there.

I can't tell what happens after that just by looking at the log. Perhaps Scott can chime in.

What did you experience? Did it just not start? Did you get an error?
Yes it did not start, and it said to look at the log (which i provided)

Scott? Smile
(2016-02-28, 22:16)Lordpuscifer Wrote: Hi all,

I've just made my donation on CinemaVision and now the webste page won't load (on 3 different PC). Do we have a problem with the website? I would really like to download from it.

Request Timeout
Server timeout waiting for the HTTP request from the client.

or

the download window appear and the circle keeps turning forever without action

Thanks

We haven't had any reports of timeout issues. I replied to your support ticket on the website, have you had a chance to look at it yet?

(2016-02-28, 15:50)Skank Wrote: did that
heres the new log

http://xbmclogs.com/p9zuuaiuh
(2016-02-29, 07:22)aptalca Wrote: It seems you're no longer getting the "unraid" error now that the sequence file is there.

I can't tell what happens after that just by looking at the log. Perhaps Scott can chime in.

What did you experience? Did it just not start? Did you get an error?
(2016-02-29, 10:07)Skank Wrote: Yes it did not start, and it said to look at the log (which i provided)

Scott? Smile

Hey all, sorry for the delay. I've been moving into our new house all weekend. Thanks for the new log. Taking a look at it now. If I can't understand it, I'll forward it over to our developer. Will update you soon.
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
(2016-02-29, 10:07)Skank Wrote: Yes it did not start, and it said to look at the log (which i provided)

Scott? Smile

Can I talk you into posting your Sequence (seqtest.cvseq) file? We need a bit more information. It looks like it's trying to process a sequence item with a blank type, which shouldn't be happening. If we could see the actual file, we'd know where to look for the real issue.

Edit: Scratch that, we've reproduced the error you're seeing. The very first Video Bumper Module in your Sequence is the culprit. You don't have a Type set at all. Set Type to be whatever video or Type you want played, or remove that Module and your Sequence will work. We'll add error checking for this issue in the next version.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
(2016-02-29, 19:32)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:

Scott? Smile

Can I talk you into posting your Sequence (seqtest.cvseq) file? We need a bit more information. It looks like it's trying to process a sequence item with a blank type, which shouldn't be happening.

you need my seq file?
I just opened it, and saved it like it was.. i didnt change a thing
however if u still want, sure i can give you it once i'm home
(2016-02-29, 19:40)Skank Wrote:

Scott? Smile

Can I talk you into posting your Sequence (seqtest.cvseq) file? We need a bit more information. It looks like it's trying to process a sequence item with a blank type, which shouldn't be happening.

you need my seq file?

Don't need it any more, check my edit in the previous post! Big Grin

Scott? Smile

Can I talk you into posting your Sequence (seqtest.cvseq) file? We need a bit more information. It looks like it's trying to process a sequence item with a blank type, which shouldn't be happening. If we could see the actual file, we'd know where to look for the real issue.

Edit: Scratch that, we've reproduced the error you're seeing. The very first Video Bumper Module in your Sequence is the culprit. You don't have a Type set at all. Set Type to be whatever video or Type you want played, or remove that Module and your Sequence will work. We'll add error checking for this issue in the next version.

Cool ! gonnna check it out , thx
(2016-02-29, 20:22)Skank Wrote: Cool ! gonnna check it out , thx

Let me know how it goes, and no problem!

(2016-02-29, 19:40)Skank Wrote:

Scott? Smile

you need my seq file?
You really should read the first post, especially the section titled configuring the experience.

This add-on is not meant to work out of the box. You need to configure it first.

The default sequence you saved was just a sample, not a working version. I suggest you review it, and then delete most of the modules and leave only the ones that you want to use. Make sure you configure those properly.

I for instance have a very simple setup with just 4 modules: trivia module with music playing from a folder (you also need to set up your trivia slides in the proper folder, with the correct naming scheme), a trailer module that plays random trailers from itunes, an intro video (Google earth zooming in to my house), and then the feature aka the movie.

Start with just a couple of modules, make sure it works, then you can add more.

Good luck
Scott and aptalca, thank god a million times, it works with unraid ! finally
Time to set up what i want :9
So happy woot
However couple of questions

- Audio format bumpers, you have several options there, but what does it refer to? what you see in the video or what you actual hear? Cause for ex i have a video showing dts-hd but the audio is dts ...
It would be good if it actually shows dts-hd and the audio is dts-hd too but then i dont have much files
What if the movie has 2 audio tracks? say dts and dts-hd, what will cinemavision pick then? the best one?

- What do you guys put in the video bumpers outro? i dont have a single video for it, but if you could point me what to use there mostly? 8feature outro, theater outro, trailer outros...)

- 3d intro would be cool to have vids for it

For trailers can i have for ex coming soon trailers showing youtube trailers of movies in cinema and trailers of movies i have, after showing now in home theater?

Thx in advance
Other thing, i subscribed your site, why only download 195mb/day? you have larger files than that so i cant download unless i subscribe?
Why the /day, dont you think its ridiculuous? spreading over couple of days?
(2016-03-01, 22:27)Skank Wrote: - Audio format bumpers, you have several options there, but what does it refer to? what you see in the video or what you actual hear? Cause for ex i have a video showing dts-hd but the audio is dts ...
It would be good if it actually shows dts-hd and the audio is dts-hd too but then i dont have much files
What if the movie has 2 audio tracks? say dts and dts-hd, what will cinemavision pick then? the best one?

With the default settings, Audio Format Bumpers look at the Feature Presentation to see what format the audio is in, and plays an appropriate bumper that matches that format. If your Feature Presentation has Dolby TrueHD audio, a Dolby TrueHD bumper will be played, for example. CinemaVision doesn't decide which track to use, Kodi does. CinemaVision looks at what Kodi picked as the active track and uses that as the active format.

(2016-03-01, 22:27)Skank Wrote: - What do you guys put in the video bumpers outro? i dont have a single video for it, but if you could point me what to use there mostly? 8feature outro, theater outro, trailer outros...)

I use a "Thanks for Watching" video as my Theater Outro, but I don't use the other Outro Types.

(2016-03-01, 22:27)Skank Wrote: - 3d intro would be cool to have vids for it

We're working on getting our audio encoding process down so that we can do all of our videos in Dolby Digital 5.1 surround. Once we finish that, we'll be working on converting existing videos to 3D and then uploading the 3D versions.

(2016-03-01, 22:27)Skank Wrote: For trailers can i have for ex coming soon trailers showing youtube trailers of movies in cinema and trailers of movies i have, after showing now in home theater?

Right now, we don't have a YouTube scraper. All of the YouTube trailers are actually scraped into your database by Kodi for each movie in your library. You can do what you want using the Apple iTunes scraper, though. You can have as many Trailer Modules in your Sequence as you want. I would suggest one that then one that shows X trailers using the KodiDB scraper which will pull from YouTube trailers for films in your Kodi library, and then one that shows X trailers using the iTunes scraper for new movies coming to theaters. In your scenario, movies you have are the movies available in your home theater.

(2016-03-02, 15:09)Skank Wrote: Other thing, i subscribed your site, why only download 195mb/day? you have larger files than that so i cant download unless i subscribe?
Why the /day, dont you think its ridiculuous? spreading over couple of days?

We needed to cap daily downloads for Cast Members for a few reasons. The first being that if we left it uncapped, we would be using a ridiculous amount of bandwidth to serve files to all of our users. The second is to give the folks supporting CinemaVision priority. The per day limit was chosen over a per week or per month limit to keep people with free accounts (who could very well be download bots) from bulk downloading content and eating through bandwidth quickly. It's all a balancing act, really. We also limited the speed at which Cast Member accounts can download files for those same reasons. All of those restrictions are removed for the folks supporting CinemaVision.

Hey Scott, heads up on this thread where MVC playback IN Kodi via hardware decoding has been cracked and is being better flushed out. I messed with it last night and it works much like a Pi. There are bugs to work out but this is a HUGE step forward in 3D playback with Kodi (on Intel GPU) and will make life for many users even better. If your dev hasn't been following along as this all seems to have popped up over the past week I suggest he keep an eye on it and you as well. It works with the MVC MKV headers I described earlier as well making them even more useful.

Also, for round 2 of development I'm not sure if you are planning to add more default CV sub-folders to the root but if so I have the following suggestions;

Commercials
Cartoons Intro
Cartoons Outro
3D Glasses On
3D Glasses Off/Return
Now Showing Trailers Intro
Now Showing Trailers Outro

If these become defaults to CV they'll benefit from the 3D tagging and detection like the current defaults have. I'm sure there are others to suggest that I'm forgetting at the moment.
Hello,
I have started using CinemaVision in my home cinema and up to now everything is working good.
But I have one problem. Hope that you can help me.

I am also having stub-files like Conan.bluray.disc in KODI. Everytime I start a queue with Cinemavision and this is stub file, the it gets interrupted.

I want to use CinemaVision for sending via Action-File a command to my home automation for powering on and opening my BluRayPlayer. While the Player gets started I want to see like a normal queue some trailers. After finishing the intro stuff my home automation should switch my AVR to the BluRayPlayer input. But this will not really work

Is it possible to safe a standard queue for stub-files just like for 2D or 3D?

Sorry for my English. I hope you understand what I mean with stub-files. In my film library I have some ripped films and some filmes only with a dummy-file (stub). These films are stored in a shelf.
(2016-03-02, 17:54)Dave the Minion Wrote: Hey Scott, heads up on this thread where MVC playback IN Kodi via hardware decoding has been cracked and is being better flushed out. I messed with it last night and it works much like a Pi. There are bugs to work out but this is a HUGE step forward in 3D playback with Kodi (on Intel GPU) and will make life for many users even better. If your dev hasn't been following along as this all seems to have popped up over the past week I suggest he keep an eye on it and you as well. It works with the MVC MKV headers I described earlier as well making them even more useful.

Good call, Dave. I'll loop in our developer so he's got a heads up.

(2016-03-02, 17:54)Dave the Minion Wrote: Also, for round 2 of development I'm not sure if you are planning to add more default CV sub-folders to the root but if so I have the following suggestions;

Commercials
Cartoons Intro
Cartoons Outro
3D Glasses On
3D Glasses Off/Return
Now Showing Trailers Intro
Now Showing Trailers Outro

If these become defaults to CV they'll benefit from the 3D tagging and detection like the current defaults have. I'm sure there are others to suggest that I'm forgetting at the moment.

Commercials will be added with support for TV, I believe. We might be able to add them sooner and leave out the TV functionality. Cartoons and 3D Glasses I like a lot. Trailers I'm going to have to discuss with our developer. If we add that, I think it makes sense to change what's there currently to Coming Soon Trailers Intro/Outro and I'm not sure of the impact there to everyone (all 450,000 of you) using the current add-on.

(2016-03-02, 18:07)Frini Wrote: Hello,
I have started using CinemaVision in my home cinema and up to now everything is working good.
But I have one problem. Hope that you can help me.

I am also having stub-files like Conan.bluray.disc in KODI. Everytime I start a queue with Cinemavision and this is stub file, the it gets interrupted.

I want to use CinemaVision for sending via Action-File a command to my home automation for powering on and opening my BluRayPlayer. While the Player gets started I want to see like a normal queue some trailers. After finishing the intro stuff my home automation should switch my AVR to the BluRayPlayer input. But this will not really work

Is it possible to safe a standard queue for stub-files just like for 2D or 3D?

Sorry for my English. I hope you understand what I mean with stub-files. In my film library I have some ripped films and some filmes only with a dummy-file (stub). These films are stored in a shelf.

I'm not sure we ever even tested using stub files... I guess it never occurred to us. Are you using it successfully with other stub files? If so, post up a log of you running your Sequence with one of the working stub files, and then Conan. That will make it easier for us to spot the difference.

Does your BD player have any kind of API that we can manipulate? What's the make/model? I'll ask the same questions in regards to your AVR. If both your BD player and AVR have APIs that CinemaVision can talk to that includes waking the BD player, opening the tray of that BD player, and switching inputs on your AVR, everything you're asking is possible.

I'm not sure how Kodi identifies stub files, but I'll ask our developer. If we can identify it as a stub file, I'm sure we could set it up with a default Sequence just like 2D, 3D, and eventually TV. I'll let you know when I have more information. Great suggestion! Big Grin

• 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home5