• 52(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-03-04, 20:02)diedrichg Wrote: I love how @komplex has their homescreen with the transparent main menu and menu items dropped down part way down the screen. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid2268783

It's just "Hide widget panel background" in homescreen layout, for the modern view try turning the opacity to 0% in Custom color settings - General panels color

You might need to fiddle with the highlight color opacity (in my case the blue) to get it to look how you want
(2016-03-04, 20:19)komplex Wrote: It's just "Hide widget panel background" in homescreen layout, for the modern view try turning the opacity to 0% in Custom color settings - General panels color
But that's global, right? That's the only menu I would like to change the Alpha and to leave the rest as default.
Yeah i think it is global but i've had a quick look around and can't see where it's having a negative effect on any menus, although i have the opacity of a lot of settings turned down so that's maybe why i dont see it
Nevermind i just went to set everything back to normal and it screws over the popup menus lol

Also Marcel the above pic does make a good case for having 4 landscape/thumbs on the homescreen :p
(2016-03-04, 19:08)Syon25 Wrote: All fine Wink did not know that videoextras dont want that you put several extras in seperated folders. Like LOTR/Extras/Bonus1/.. and LOTR/Extras/Bonus2/..

if i put Bonus1 into the superior folder it shows the Extras from Bonus1.

EDIT: Does Titan also supports an Overlay Image like Confluence?

OK, glad you solved it.
No the overlay is not yet supported. I can add it in pretty easiliy so I'll write it down on my todo list
(2016-03-04, 20:25)komplex Wrote: Yeah i think it is global but i've had a quick look around and can't see where it's having a negative effect on any menus, although i have the opacity of a lot of settings turned down so that's maybe why i dont see it
Nevermind i just went to set everything back to normal and it screws over the popup menus lol

Also Marcel the above pic does make a good case for having 4 landscape/thumbs on the homescreen :p

Setting the general panels opacity to 0% is a bad idea, but you found out already ;-)

Yeah, I know about the extra column for landscape widgets. It's just that I have to make a lot of changes to make that happen so I'm a bit stalling it. Will do once I released another stable update with the bugfixes.
(2016-03-04, 20:34)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 19:08)Syon25 Wrote: All fine Wink did not know that videoextras dont want that you put several extras in seperated folders. Like LOTR/Extras/Bonus1/.. and LOTR/Extras/Bonus2/..

if i put Bonus1 into the superior folder it shows the Extras from Bonus1.

EDIT: Does Titan also supports an Overlay Image like Confluence?

OK, glad you solved it.
No the overlay is not yet supported. I can add it in pretty easiliy so I'll write it down on my todo list

Thanks alot
@marcelveldt Still be trying to fix the cdart not showing, was just thinking the cdart files don't need to be named after the album in this skin do they, instead of just cdart??
@marcelveldt

after fresh install kodi16 (was Kodi 15.2 before) i don't how to have a full bright fanart image with music playback
As you can see the image is always dimmed.

thanks for your great job.
(2016-03-04, 22:56)InNursery Wrote: @marcelveldt

after fresh install kodi16 (was Kodi 15.2 before) i don't how to have a full bright fanart image with music playback

Set the music visualization to None and it's OK
(2016-03-04, 21:08)boro boy Wrote: @marcelveldt Still be trying to fix the cdart not showing, was just thinking the cdart files don't need to be named after the album in this skin do they, instead of just cdart??

No, just cdart.png is enough.
How is your folder setup ?

It should be like this:

Music Folder
---- Artist
----------- Album

Please also look at your kodi logfile if there are any errors being reported
(2016-03-04, 22:59)marcelveldt Wrote: No, just cdart.png is enough.
How is your folder setup ?

It should be like this:

Music Folder
---- Artist
----------- Album

Please also look at your kodi logfile if there are any errors being reported

Will disc.png be detected as well? I am using Emby for Kodi if that makes a difference.
(2016-03-04, 23:22)VMCosco Wrote: Will disc.png be detected as well? I am using Emby for Kodi if that makes a difference.

Yes
(2016-03-04, 22:58)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 22:56)InNursery Wrote: @marcelveldt

Set the music visualization to None and it's OK

Thanks, I had to set some visualization and then to set it back to none.
@marcelveldt the file structure is correct as always had it the way you mention,

have attached a log file for you as makes no sense to me lol.

http://pastebin.com/QRXuELpb

Please note I went back to Kodi 15 to see if had seem issue with the Titan skin and the same thing happens
Anyone else having control issues with the last few betas?

I have titan tiles (1 row of small) so widget lists drop from the top, if I am in live tv, recordings, movies and press back I get taken back to the home screen and a widget drops down for the tile I go back to. There is no focus on the widget so I have to press up multiple times to get to the widget list changer and then down to get rid of the widget.

This can also happen when scrolling sides ways on the home screen, random widgets drop.

Another issue I have noticed is that when changing into a new screen or when a widget list drops I need to press left/right/up/down buttons twice before the select changes for the first time, after that it moves on a single press.

This has been happening on 2 x Shield TV's 1 x PC with multiple remotes and keyboard on the PC.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11