• 62(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2016-03-02, 20:15)int3nz0r Wrote: Eh? I got a bunch of movies and 1 or 2 tv shows pre-1970. Never experienced any problems with this?

The important part is, that you don't have collected or watched them before 1970. Not the date when the movie was released.
All of this is very frustrating, how can something that should be so simple be so difficult to get working correctly.

Is there an idiots step by step guide on how to synch movies and TV shows between Kodi and Trakt?

What I would like is a mechanism within Kodi that allows me to list Movies and TV Shows I have flagged as Favourites, defaults all Movies and TV Shows as unwatched, marks them as watched as I have watched them and allows me to manually set them to watched or unwatched to correct situations that may occur.

At the moment I see Trakt as a necessary evil, but I am damned if I can get Kodi and Trakt to work together.

I have Movies and TV Shows set as Favourites in Kodi, Movies and TV Shows set as watched in Kodi, that don't show up at all in Trakt.
Hi,
Finally managed to get it working! Smile
(2016-03-03, 08:02)A3Sh Wrote: Hi,
Finally managed to get it working! Smile

Might be helpful for others, if you let us know what the problem was for you.
(2016-03-02, 20:34)Razze Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 20:15)int3nz0r Wrote: Eh? I got a bunch of movies and 1 or 2 tv shows pre-1970. Never experienced any problems with this?

The important part is, that you don't have collected or watched them before 1970. Not the date when the movie was released.

I see. This is a Windows specific issue right? I never experienced anything like this with Kodi on OSX, iOS or Linux.
Running Kodi on:
Linux, Windows, iOS and OSX
Streaming 16TB from 4 NAS servers (4 x 4TB) over 5GHz WiFi-AC + gigabit ethernet.
(2016-02-25, 14:20)henrikyo Wrote: Anyone having issues that added movies are being automaticly rated as 1 (1 heart). Ive enabled in trakt settings addon enable rerating or something.

But when i go trakt.tv collection all my recently added movies have a 1 in the corner, and the rating weak sauce. Ive tried to look online and to see why this is happening, im not home atm, so cant post logs.

I'm experiencing the same problem. I don't sync my movie collection to trakt, and all movies in kodis library got rated a 1 on trakt. Lots of them I didn't even watch yet.
The ratings were posted on trakt on February 23, so right after update to 3.1.1, i think.
I believe i skipped 3.1.0, if that matters.
(2016-03-03, 16:17)int3nz0r Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 20:34)Razze Wrote:

I see. This is a Windows specific issue right? I never experienced anything like this with Kodi on OSX, iOS or Linux.

Not that I know of, should affect all other platforms also, sometimes it somehow gets set in the kodi db I guess? Haven't seen that case with my own eyes, yet.
(2016-03-03, 17:21)flabbamann Wrote: I'm experiencing the same problem. I don't sync my movie collection to trakt, and all movies in kodis library got rated a 1 on trakt. Lots of them I didn't even watch yet.
The ratings were posted on trakt on February 23, so right after update to 3.1.1, i think.
I believe i skipped 3.1.0, if that matters.

This happened to me too, the sync ratings setting was on by default after the update and even though i don't rate anything it defaulted to setting everything to 1. You can use https://github.com/damienhaynes/TraktRater to quickly remove all the ratings

EDIT: Looks like Razze fixed it https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...d74e557e7a
Playback progress sync is now working with movies but still does not work with episodes. I will post some logs once I figure it out.
@Razze, just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work on this add-on. Me and my friends are really depending on it and it became pretty much an important thing in my daily routine. Thanks!
Running Kodi on:
Linux, Windows, iOS and OSX
Streaming 16TB from 4 NAS servers (4 x 4TB) over 5GHz WiFi-AC + gigabit ethernet.
Just this week I have switched from running KODI on my Win 7 machine to an NVIDIA Shield and noticed that after viewing a movie/tv show I no longer get the heart rating popup.

All my Trakt selections show up for both movies and TV and I have added new ones from the Trakt site and they immediately appeared on my NVIDIA KODI machine but again no rating input after viewing.
Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out an issue I have not seen in over a year. I am running a new install of Kodi 15.2 and when I search for Trakt its finds it and the version is 3.1.4~alpha1 but it has Incompatible. It says it has been marked broken in repo because dependencies not met. So I downloaded it from github and it throws an error on startup. I think the last time I saw this error was back when Razeee started work on the new version. It says it is missing the dateutil.parser.

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named dateutil.parser

I also downloaded the dateutil package from https://github.com/dateutil/dateutil and put it in addons but that did not help
(2016-03-07, 20:58)brimur Wrote: Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out an issue I have not seen in over a year. I am running a new install of Kodi 15.2 and when I search for Trakt its finds it and the version is 3.1.4~alpha1 but it has Incompatible. It says it has been marked broken in repo because dependencies not met. So I downloaded it from github and it throws an error on startup. I think the last time I saw this error was back when Razeee started work on the new version. It says it is missing the dateutil.parser.

I also downloaded the dateutil package from https://github.com/dateutil/dateutil and put it in addons but that did not help

You won't be able to run anything newer than trakt 3.0.7 on Kodi 15.2 so you probably have a repo installed which just grabs stuff from somewhere else without asking/knowing.
And that's the same reason installing from github doesn't work for you.
(2016-03-07, 21:06)Razze Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 20:58)brimur Wrote: Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out an issue I have not seen in over a year. I am running a new install of Kodi 15.2 and when I search for Trakt its finds it and the version is 3.1.4~alpha1 but it has Incompatible. It says it has been marked broken in repo because dependencies not met. So I downloaded it from github and it throws an error on startup. I think the last time I saw this error was back when Razeee started work on the new version. It says it is missing the dateutil.parser.

You won't be able to run anything newer than trakt 3.0.7 on Kodi 15.2 so you probably have a repo installed which just grabs stuff from somewhere else without asking/knowing.
And that's the same reason installing from github doesn't work for you.

Good to know. Thanks
(2015-05-06, 09:16)Razze Wrote:
(2015-05-06, 03:02)MKANET Wrote: Movie progress definitely doesn't work for me between Kodi and Plex. [...]

It should work if you start watching on plex and resume on kodi.
Also kodi to kodi should work.

I'm not sure if the plex addon already implemented the resume feature so going from kodi to a plex installation might not work.

It works for movies but still cannot get it working with episodes. Plex trakt now works with episodes and movies but kodi trakt only works with movies. Is there a log I can provide? Is there anything in this code that can help ? https://github.com/trakt/Plex-Trakt-Scro...issues/287
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35