• 166(current)
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)
(2016-03-16, 20:22)evilmorty Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 19:57)tdbegley Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 19:44)evilmorty Wrote: Just keep SPMC minimised/running and recommendations will appear on the home screen.

Does this work for you?

It doesnt work for me and if i look in the settings for voice search apps SPMC is not there, it is also not in the apps section of homescreen. i.e where i can turn home screen recommendations off.

I didn't try the voice search, but recommendations appeared on my home screen.

Hmmm, strange. Does SPMC show in Settings --> Homescreen --> Apps?

Thanks.
(2016-03-16, 20:25)tdbegley Wrote: Hmmm, strange. Does SPMC show in Settings --> Homescreen --> Apps?

Thanks.

Yep, SPMC is in that list.
(2016-03-13, 13:38)jacobanthony Wrote: Now updating...

Since it's now possible to use an extenal micro sd card I was wondering, shield's internal flash memory is

The internal flash is not that fast.

Those that are showing that the internal flash is up around 200MB/s reads are using benchmarks that are reading from cache memory.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2016-03-16, 23:10)evilmorty Wrote:
(2016-03-16, 20:25)tdbegley Wrote: Hmmm, strange. Does SPMC show in Settings --> Homescreen --> Apps?

Thanks.

Yep, SPMC is in that list.

Wonder if its anything to do with me being in the UK.

Anyone else able to have a look if SPMC is in the Customizeable Apps in the Homescreen settings?

Thanks guys
I'm in Belgium, installed last SPMC app yesterday and I didn't see it in Settings --> Homescreen --> Apps
App was running.

Thanks
(2016-03-17, 15:16)5133 Wrote: I'm in Belgium, installed last SPMC app yesterday and I didn't see it in Settings --> Homescreen --> Apps
App was running.

Thanks

Thanks for looking.

Does anyone know the correct way to get this reported to Koying?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=264102&page=11 ? Tongue
Hi everyone,

Every time Kodi is restarted, the user and password are dropped (so I need to retype it). Any idea why that is the case, and how to add the login credentials permanently?

Thanks!

Patrick
(2016-03-20, 07:15)PatrickJ Wrote: Hi everyone,

Every time Kodi is restarted, the user and password are dropped (so I need to retype it). Any idea why that is the case, and how to add the login credentials permanently?

Thanks!

Patrick

User and password for what?
I have FullHD avr and 4K TV connected to my shield.
With this setup no hd audio passthrough.
But with FullHD avr and FullHD TV hd audio passtrough work.
Someone don't know solution to fix this?
Or where can I this problem indicate?
(2016-03-20, 13:11)tredman Wrote:

Thanks!

Patrick

Doh - that is what happens when you type under stress! Smile SMB, connecting to my QNAP NAS.

Patrick
(2016-03-20, 18:05)PatrickJ Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 13:11)tredman Wrote:

Thanks!

Patrick

Doh - that is what happens when you type under stress! Smile SMB, connecting to my QNAP NAS.

Patrick

Easiest fix would be editing it into your sources.xml file, use the kodi file manager to copy it on to your Nas and the edit it in notepad as per:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Sources.xml

And then use the file manager to copy it back in and overwrite the old one.

Overall, though, might be better to switch to nfs, if your qnap supports it.
(2016-03-20, 17:02)envagyok Wrote: With this setup no hd audio passthrough.

You need to install a build from this thread. Probably goes without saying, but then you need to enable advanced/expert settings and enable Audio Passthrough in settings.
(2016-03-20, 18:37)joazito Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 17:02)envagyok Wrote: With this setup no hd audio passthrough.

You need to install a build from this thread. Probably goes without saying, but then you need to enable advanced/expert settings and enable Audio Passthrough in settings.

I already this test with this version mean.
I tried with spmc too.
When 4k TV and hd avr use I, then not work the hd audio passthrough
This I believe has smtg to do with HDCP 2.2 not existing in your Avr. Tv should be compliant being a 4k, nor sure about your Avr! All the chain has to be HDCP 2.2 compliant!
We are in many interesting forums , @envagyok !
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)9