• 308(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Mike the option to blur video info background doesn't work under Jarvis branch. It just results in a black background.
Hi, when i'm in my music library the artist back grounds don't cycle, i have have cycle fanart checked, is there another option some where i'm missing ?
Does this skin has the bannerplex view for tvshows?
Noticing an issue when trying to move the skin from PC to Android, spent time modding it and setting backgrounds but then when I convert all paths to special://home for the backgrounds, they're loading for two seconds and then they're auto changing back to C:// drive as skin shortcuts loads, thus losing all of my images. I've tried with 15.2 version and everything has worked as it should but 16.0 is having this issue. Gutted after putting days of work modding the skin. xD Sure there's probably a simple solution that I'm missing haha.

Thanks in advance for any help.
This skin has a 'TV GUIDE' sub-menu item... when I open it, it shows 7 days but no shows... how do I make this screen populate with my shows of interest?
(2016-03-21, 18:12)Mario S. Wrote: Thanks mike that solved the problem WinkBig Grin

Edit : Mike did you see my posts 4588 and 4589 (page 306) ?
Only solves the problem if its reported to Marcel the maintainer of the skin.helper script Wink I've been too busy to post about it though Sad

I saw the posts and haven't addressed it yet because I am thinking of changing how it currently looks and removing those items and placing them elsewhere so still thinking what I should do with that... Huh
(2016-03-22, 12:32)Colin2015 Wrote: Hi it is not on mine... I need the Arial to display the Asian characters... It is the skin coming with Apollo build...
You are not using a version of this skin you are using a shitty "build" and that is not this skin. Those "builds" are not supported, read the forum rules (wiki) and the banned add-on (wiki)
(2016-03-22, 14:08)papadcha Wrote: In the latest update from github the weather icons aren't showing in square weather widgets. I think that it has to do with the font size change.
Can you please specify the widget used? I mean all the options set so I know where to look. It is not font related, there is a change to how that info is correctly displayed throughout the skin.
(2016-03-22, 15:59)GTunney Wrote: Mike the option to blur video info background doesn't work under Jarvis branch. It just results in a black background.
Option should work but it needs script.colorbox and there may be a large delay before it appears but I have no choice since the toolbox script does not work for all cases... As soon as I find some time I'll post to phil about it again so I can, hopefully, go back to using the toolbox script.
(2016-03-22, 17:32)Oggie101 Wrote: Hi, when i'm in my music library the artist back grounds don't cycle, i have have cycle fanart checked, is there another option some where i'm missing ?
Has not been implemented for the music section since there is no native Kodi support for extrafanart and the toolbox script only works for TV Shows and Movies.
(2016-03-23, 01:36)solamnic Wrote: Does this skin has the bannerplex view for tvshows?
I think so... Install it and find out Wink
(2016-03-23, 02:20)Gems1 Wrote: Noticing an issue when trying to move the skin from PC to Android, spent time modding it and setting backgrounds but then when I convert all paths to special://home for the backgrounds, they're loading for two seconds and then they're auto changing back to C:// drive as skin shortcuts loads, thus losing all of my images. I've tried with 15.2 version and everything has worked as it should but 16.0 is having this issue. Gutted after putting days of work modding the skin. xD Sure there's probably a simple solution that I'm missing haha.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Don't move skins between devices. It makes no sense to do so. If you are distributing the skin to others by providing a "build" cause you read about it and watched a YouTube video then don't do it. It is harder than it looks especially since all those posts and vids have no idea what to do with how the skin currently works and of course I hate supporting the endless questions that arise from someone doing so without any knowledge to handle the support involved.. By the way, this question has been answered by someone smarter (yes that's you Sir Bob) than me in this thread so try searching for the answer.
(2016-03-23, 03:42)seanmack Wrote: This skin has a 'TV GUIDE' sub-menu item... when I open it, it shows 7 days but no shows... how do I make this screen populate with my shows of interest?
Are you using Kodi as it is meant to be by adding your local content to the library? That link is for the Add-on:TV Show - Next Aired (wiki)
@marksilvo
The settings are
Artwork Square Post
Case None
Style Panel
Background Default
Version 5.8.4-3.0.2
Version 5.8.6-3.0.3

Also in the new version is missing the icon left to the detailed weather.

Thank for response
(2016-03-23, 04:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Don't move skins between devices. It makes no sense to do so. If you are distributing the skin to others by providing a "build" cause you read about it and watched a YouTube video then don't do it. It is harder than it looks especially since all those posts and vids have no idea what to do with how the skin currently works and of course I hate supporting the endless questions that arise from someone doing so without any knowledge to handle the support involved.. By the way, this question has been answered by someone smarter (yes that's you Sir Bob) than me in this thread so try searching for the answer.

Apologies, it's more because I play around modding the skin a lot and prefer the extra options your mod provides. Not fussed about all these builds that do the rounds, lot of hacks who have no idea make them. Just was testing out porting it to Android as I'd done in the past and noticed the backgrounds disappearing. Thanks for pointing me to Bob's answer earlier in the thread. Solved it all. Thanks again for the great work you've provided.
(2016-03-23, 03:42)seanmack Wrote: This skin has a 'TV GUIDE' sub-menu item... when I open it, it shows 7 days but no shows... how do I make this screen populate with my shows of interest?
Are you using Kodi as it is meant to be by adding your local content to the library? That link is for the Add-on:TV Show - Next Aired (wiki)
[/quote]

Thank you. I was working off a fresh install and wanted to understand how it worked. Thank you for explaining!

One more question, my KODI freezes a couple of times a day while navigating through the add-ons. Is there a good way to find out the cause and attempt to resolve this?
Hello Mike and forum comrades
thank you and Big Noid for this wonderful skin.. if you or anyone here don't mind helping me; my question is: how can I enable multiple backgrounds to my set up? when I try to do it, I don't see the path to my local folders like in previous versions, I've activated "show hidden folders", I've been looking in the Aeon Nox original thread and no luck.
I am somehow familiar with the skin, I've been using and kind of modifying Aeon Nox & Madnox before but when I changed to your skin is when I started to run into trouble
your help is greatly appreciated.
(2016-03-20, 12:51)col01 Wrote: Hi there ... I would like to remove the gradients (or black background images) which appear at the bottom of the TV Show and Movie showcase views.

Is there an .xml file I can modify to achieve this?

Many thanks!
Search in MyVideoNav.xml for gradient_floor.png.

------

Hi Mike. Thanks for taking the time to respond ... I tried making that change though it didn't remove the gradients.

Just to confirm, the gradients I have in mind are the black backgrounds that appear behind the film cover art or tv show logos whilst browsing (i.e. the dark background over which the name, studio and age rating are imposed for films and the TV show logos are reflected off).

Regards.
Col.
I've got a weird question and I bet I know the answer. How do I use this and Kodi with plex? I know there is something called plexbmc, which I've never used. Can this skin work with plexbmc? Reason I'm asking is because I was talking to somebody and told him how I love using Kodi and how I use this skin. I wanted to show him my library but I don't know how I would go about setting it up so that I can view my library at home from school on my laptop. I figured plex would work but didn't know if I could show this exact skin that I use.
Hey anyone know how to get the tv next aired addon view to change?
I liked the confluence setup days of week at top tv shows lined up under them?
Just changed to aeon nox silvo but the tv next aired is the same as reg aeon nox 5 which really is not my taste.
Anyone please i love everything else about this skin very customizable.
Thanks
Dan
im trying to move the submenu text (top left corner). i'm new to .xml coding and have been searching "1080" folder for a few days now, with no luck Sad here is a link to the picture of the text i would like to move. please excuse all the odd coloured lines, they are just there for my reference and are definitely, not a part of the skin im trying to make.

sorry if this question has already been asked, im not sure how to word the search, to put in the search bar.

***UPDATE***
thanks to @DTGSkins, i have found the line of code. it lives in the "includes.xml" under the "Navigation Bar" heading.
(2016-03-23, 15:22)papadcha Wrote: @marksilvo
The settings are
Artwork Square Post
Case None
Style Panel
Background Default
Version 5.8.4-3.0.2
Version 5.8.6-3.0.3

Also in the new version is missing the icon left to the detailed weather.

Thank for response
Should be fixed now. Thanks for the bug report Smile
  • 308(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55