• 24(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
(2016-03-28, 19:26)hkpolarbear Wrote: It appeared to me that azdrama ceased to work after upgrading Kodi from 15.2 to 16.0 !

As previous poster mentioned I don't believe it has to do with Kodi versions. I'm still on Kodi 14.2 and it was working fine until a few days ago.

Most likely is that azdrama has changed its' encryption yet again and dknight will have to look into updating the addon.
Having the error mentioned too. Hope the add-on will get update soon.

Thanks for the wonderful add-on Big Grin
I make a simple changes in plugin.video.azdrama/default.py and then it work again.

change json_allupload.php to json_allupload1.php in line 296 of default.py
(2016-03-30, 17:39)csoboy Wrote: I make a simple changes in plugin.video.azdrama/default.py and then it work again.

Thanks csoboy that worked perfect!
(2016-03-30, 19:11)pentiumiii Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 17:39)csoboy Wrote: I make a simple changes in plugin.video.azdrama/default.py and then it work again.

Can you do this in a TV app version of Kodi or just if you are using a PC?
(2016-03-30, 20:56)clfnole Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 19:11)pentiumiii Wrote:

I did it on an Android TV box
(2016-03-30, 21:10)pentiumiii Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 20:56)clfnole Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 19:11)pentiumiii Wrote: Thanks csoboy that worked perfect!

I did it on an Android TV box

Could you explain how to access the file that needs to be changed?
i'm a noob to this. Can anyone please give step by step instructions on how to go about this. I went into the zip file extracted the contents, opened up the ply file and changed the line. But when i rearchived it to zip and tried installing it, i get an error.

Thank you
I am running Raspbian on a Raspberry Pi. Can someone tell me how to find and modify the file?
1: Download the single .zip file for AZDrama.net from https://superrepo.org/kodi/addon/plugin.video.azdrama/
2: unzip the file
3: modify the file mentioned by CSOBOY: default.py....... json_allupload.php to json_allupload1.php in line 296 of default.py
4: zip the folder "plugin.video.azdrama", it look like this when zipped. plugin.video.azdrama.zip
5: save to your USB, plug into your PI usb port.
6: Go to System, Add-ons, install from .zip, point to your USB drive and install.

GOOD LUCK!
(2016-03-30, 22:17)rafiki121 Wrote: i'm a noob to this. Can anyone please give step by step instructions on how to go about this. I went into the zip file extracted the contents, opened up the ply file and changed the line. But when i rearchived it to zip and tried installing it, i get an error.

Thank you

You zipped the folder containing another folder with all the files. Make sure to .zip the main folder with all the files.
Will this method also work with the Kodi loaded directly to a Sony Android TV? I also have a Nexus Player for another TV but it doesn't have a USB port. Guess I need to wait for an addon update.
(2016-03-31, 00:53)clfnole Wrote: Will this method also work with the Kodi loaded directly to a Sony Android TV? I also have a Nexus Player for another TV but it doesn't have a USB port. Guess I need to wait for an addon update.

If you can find a way to access the .zip file from your network, I don't see why not.
Thank you so much this worked
Thanks so much cinq. It totally worked. Now, does anyone know why some shows like News at 6:30 and Scoop in drama24h are not getting updated? Thanks.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11