• 295(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
wouaaaa wouaaaa !! simply the best skin ever seen on Kodi !! GREAT WORK !!!
Thank
(2016-03-31, 16:13)bobrap Wrote: Did a complete new install and still the same, only bluray posters. Gotta be something simple i'm missing or doing.

Can you please provide a debug log and a screen shot of 'only bluray posters'.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Hi guys, can you please add font support for Hebrew for MP3's , I'm uploading a picture for you to see what i mean :

Winamp can read the ID3 with Hebrew Support .

Thanks ...
(2016-03-20, 23:51)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 00:06)Marioo2 Wrote: Hello, menus of the skin dont get built.

Here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/pt3el4hw4

Any idea why?

Don't install addons/skins/plugins to Program Files\Kodi\addons - they should be installed to %APPDATA%\kodi\addons (you can type this in the Start menu search box, or in the Explorer address bar, to go straight there)/

That worked, thank you very much Sir. I love this skin.
Hello. Sorry for my bad english. Is possible add artwork for musicvideosHuh Thank You.
Open Set as BoxCase = Does not show Disks in case. Everything else in Showcase view works fine. Been using this great skin for a while. Ever since I switched to Windows 10 and Jarvis and the newest version of skin, I cant get the disks to show in the Open set as Boxcase option. Please address this as I've used the tutorial on Isengard and everything workied fine, but no matter what I do I cant get the disks to show. The disks show fine on individual movies but on the sets I just get the open tri-fold case but no disks show up. If it's a bug you're aware of thats cool, I just find no mention of it in the forums. I;m using Win10, Jarvis, Current version of Madnox. Thanks.

All my movies are in their own folders along with their movie art. This worked fine in Isengard and the previous release of madnox. Should my sets have a "set folder" now to simply display the disk art in the BoxCase view?
Hi all. Did I read many pages back that there's a new dev version out for testing animated backgrounds. Ive been back about 30 pages but I cannot find it. Has it been removed? Or can someone post a link please so I can give it a test too please
use the git link in first post, make sure you are running the latest version of skinhelper addon, and you can test Smile
(2016-04-02, 00:07)RDel Wrote: Open Set as BoxCase = Does not show Disks in case. Everything else in Showcase view works fine. Been using this great skin for a while. Ever since I switched to Windows 10 and Jarvis and the newest version of skin, I cant get the disks to show in the Open set as Boxcase option. Please address this as I've used the tutorial on Isengard and everything workied fine, but no matter what I do I cant get the disks to show. The disks show fine on individual movies but on the sets I just get the open tri-fold case but no disks show up. If it's a bug you're aware of thats cool, I just find no mention of it in the forums. I;m using Win10, Jarvis, Current version of Madnox. Thanks.

All my movies are in their own folders along with their movie art. This worked fine in Isengard and the previous release of madnox. Should my sets have a "set folder" now to simply display the disk art in the BoxCase view?

Sorry, it's not a bug and there is nothing to address! Please check settings >> help as it sounds like you do not have addon skin.info.service installed which is required for boxsets. Working perfectly fine for me.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-04-02, 00:07)RDel Wrote: Open Set as BoxCase = Does not show Disks in case. Everything else in Showcase view works fine. Been using this great skin for a while. Ever since I switched to Windows 10 and Jarvis and the newest version of skin, I cant get the disks to show in the Open set as Boxcase option. Please address this as I've used the tutorial on Isengard and everything workied fine, but no matter what I do I cant get the disks to show. The disks show fine on individual movies but on the sets I just get the open tri-fold case but no disks show up. If it's a bug you're aware of thats cool, I just find no mention of it in the forums. I;m using Win10, Jarvis, Current version of Madnox. Thanks.

Works on my end Huh
(2016-04-01, 21:29)vanilli Wrote: Hello. Sorry for my bad english. Is possible add artwork for musicvideosHuh Thank You.

I'm sure everything is possible but I don't have any musicvideos, so unless you can provide me more info on musicvides, which view etc.etc. and screenshots are always best to help us then I really don't have much to go on?!.

I can see at getting some musicvideos and maybe adding them to my collection but will then need the other info to see where artwork is missing etc. etc. and of course if Kodi stores artwork in the DB for musicvideos, like I said I don't have any so don't know what Kodi does or doesn't do with them.
(2016-03-31, 04:10)Snazzy Wrote: Hi terrific effort, thanks so much!

Been with Nox (this feature rich variant/original I think) for a long time and no way I'm getting used to something else--just right for me.

Ok, that said, trying to figure out weather (which I know has often been a historic mess, no fault to anyone, but now works fine in Confluence).

Sorry if this is covered. I searched here, this thread, but it seems to cut out about page 15 of 290-something. I tried to skim a bit, but no luck.

Is there anyway to fix the icons in the extended view? They are blank. I downloaded various icons through Kodi's new look and feel addon area, but no joy in fining a way to enable. And unlike the default view, if you hit extended there are no icons at all.

That's Weather > left side menu > <Enter> on Weather Information: Default (changing to: Extended).

I don't think there's icons on any of the sub menus. Further, the Map option does nothing. The map is awesome when it works, shows the satellite image wind whatever. Be your own weatherman from the couch!

I tried with openweathermap and weatherunderground.

Thanks for any pointers.

Being worked on, hopefully a solution soon. Maps have changed quite a bit for Jarvis so will take some time to re-write and test.
(2016-03-31, 23:35)guandms Wrote: Hi guys, can you please add font support for Hebrew for MP3's , I'm uploading a picture for you to see what i mean :

Winamp can read the ID3 with Hebrew Support .

Thanks ...

Hi, Do you have Hebrew support elsewhere in the skin? Is it just Lowlist for Music where it is missing?
(2016-04-02, 19:10)meowmoo Wrote:

Works on my end Huh

Works here as well.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
I use Madnox with my OpenElec chromebox setup and on my Shield with android.

however, for some reason I only get a black screen on my Shield when i try to run SPMC. has anyone gotten this skin to run with SPMC? i think it must not be compatible for some reason? it initially works just fine but if you close the program a black screen is all you get. there myst be Krypton changes included in SPMC that are preventing it from working maybe.
  • 295(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39