• 84(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-04-13, 17:14)Syon25 Wrote: is this a new bug?

some parts are double, see screenshot

Yep, it's a bug ;-)
Will fix it right away
(2016-04-12, 11:48)Carcharius Wrote: I'm running 3.6.x beta version of the skin - think it's on 3.6.47 currently (or whatever the latest is as of yesterday). For the last few days whenever I've gone into my TV Shows section, the scrollbar at the bottom of the screen is focused instead of the TV show posters, meaning I have to move up to the posters row to navigate the library.

Not a massive problem, just slightly annoying. I think it's the "Poster Shift" view. I haven't checked any other views or the movies library or anything at this stage.

This should be fixed in the next beta of the skin. Please let me know if the issue is gone once the skin is updated.
(2016-04-12, 14:47)mrheatmiser Wrote: Anybody notice a blurry background when scrolling through selections? I have multiple images selected for my background and they come up correctly 90% of the time, but I sometimes get a blurry background that disappears when I move to my next selection.

Haven't seen this issue. This might be some sort of curruption in your texture cache.
(2016-04-12, 12:01)monkeylurv Wrote: 1. I'm using latest add-ons but this is still not working. Thanks in advance.

Next beta will definitely fix it.
(2016-04-12, 22:40)Simograndi Wrote: Hi, there is a small bug with beta .50 with modern list and touch/mouse support on (I think it was fine in beta .49):
should be fixed in next update.

(2016-04-12, 22:40)Simograndi Wrote: - then some little problems with options panel under some views which are around since a while:
List / Low List / Panel / Panel Wall / Panel Low / Big Panel / Big Panel Wall / Horizontal Panel
they all have "show big preview" / "show info panel right" buttons not working (as they aren't needed in these views), please just remove them
They should have been hidden but apparently that was sometimes not working. Anyway, changed it so will be fixed in next beta.

(2016-04-12, 22:40)Simograndi Wrote: - Another small graphic issue, this time the combo is Modern Vertical + white theme (default colors): as you can see the top notification banner isn't showing like in other views, therefore the white line is hardly visible. Similar problem with the widget name, but this one is fixable by enabling "show widget panel". This view also still doesn't feature touch control buttons.
Fixed in next update.
BTW: this view can't use the default touchcontrols as there is simply no space for them...

(2016-04-12, 22:40)Simograndi Wrote: - Images speak by theirselves... Anyway the first one is until the online content / logo is loaded (second one which is fine) or for all elements without them
Also fixed in next update

(2016-04-12, 22:40)Simograndi Wrote: - A small bug with touch input only: changing a setting which opens a popup window, will take to another different section after window confirmation and closure. It's hard to explain with words, please try if you can, otherwise I'll find a way to explain better, maybe a video
Sorry, I can't reproduce this one. A small video to demonstrate the issue would be great.

(2016-04-12, 22:40)Simograndi Wrote: One last thing I've something for you: some missing icons for "default kodi actions" under powermenu, please add them Smile
Thanks for the icons, I've added them to the skin.

(2016-04-12, 22:40)Simograndi Wrote: That's all... apart from these small things the beta .50 is very quick and pretty working, I think that we could be near a new stable release of the skin Smile
Yeah, I'm working towards a new stable release, That's why the skin updates so often atm. Trying to get rid of the last small issues and the idea is to do a release to stable this weekend.
(2016-04-13, 03:34)oattes Wrote: I notice that some clear art has been added above and to the right of the OSD display. Could this be made optional? When you also have the plot header displayed, it's a bit redundant and getting crowded on the screen ;-). For that matter, perhaps the clear art should be redundant on the plot header too so that the header will be smaller (if there is not too much plot data, at least).

I actually forgot the setting to enable/disable it. Now fixed in next skin update
(2016-04-13, 10:36)epicfail Wrote: I only got one question. Is there any site or something with a changelog....i do not have the time to read through the hole thread to know about the recent changes to the skin....a short overview would be nice

Well, for the beta updates the forum is the changelog.
With every stable update I update the changelog of the skin, you can access that from the Kodi addons section (view information about the skin and press changelog).
(2016-04-13, 11:45)daweze Wrote: The default playback was "Resume from" it now is "Start from beginning" i have searched the skin settings is there a way to change this behavior?

No, that is handled by Kodi internally, the skin has no influence over it.
Hi marcelveldt,

How does the skin helper google manual search actually work?

Quite often the pvr artwork that is scrapped is wrong and I attempted to change it by manually searching, but the images displayed are quite random and often have nothing to do with the currently airing show.

Does the manual search omit the channel name when searching?
For example:
Channel: 9HD
Show: Today

I've found, that if I search google using my phone by typing "Today channel 9" I can find the images just fine, but if I use google and search 9HD Today the search result display exactly the same as your skin helper script which are not accurate.

My request;
When using manual search in skin helper, can you omit the channel name from the search and only search on the text entered by the user?

I hope this makes sense.

Cheers.
(2016-04-13, 22:20)loggio Wrote: When using manual search in skin helper, can you omit the channel name from the search and only search on the text entered by the user?

Turns out you were right, even on manual lookup the channel was appended to the searchterm. I have just adjusted this and will provide new beta of skinhelper asap.
(2016-04-13, 21:40)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-13, 03:34)oattes Wrote: I notice that some clear art has been added above and to the right of the OSD display. Could this be made optional? When you also have the plot header displayed, it's a bit redundant and getting crowded on the screen ;-). For that matter, perhaps the clear art should be redundant on the plot header too so that the header will be smaller (if there is not too much plot data, at least).

I actually forgot the setting to enable/disable it. Now fixed in next skin update

And I've been thinking -- dangerous and potentially going to make work for you, I know -- but...

In terms of consistency, perhaps it would be a good thing to keep the logo/clear art in the same location as with the Music OSD. In the music OSD it appears in the top right corner. In video it plays above the OSD (mid lower right). If the location were changed to the top right, it would be consistent with the Music OSD. Of course, this would mean that you would have to calculate if the 'plot' header was enabled. If the plot header is enabled then do nothing as the logo will already be shown as part of the header. If the plot header is disabled show the logo at the top right. Purely aesthetic, but I though I'd mention it.

cheers!
Hi marcelveldt, after the last update 3.6.50 my skin went back to Confluence and won't change back to Titan Beta. The other Titan(Helix) works and other skins but not the new updated Titan on my Android Box. This is quite unfortunate for me.

22:24:55 T:18446744072347140864 ERROR: SQL: [Addons20.db] Abort due to constraint violation
Query: insert into package(id, addonID, filename, hash)values(NULL, 'skin.titan', 'special://home/addons/packages/skin.titan-3.6.43.zip', 'E6DFF90CEE827995607CF5BED263178E')
22:24:55 T:18446744072347140864 ERROR: bool CDatabase::ExecuteQuery(const string&) - failed to execute query 'insert into package(id, addonID, filename, hash)values(NULL, 'skin.titan', 'special://home/addons/packages/skin.titan-3.6.43.zip', 'E6DFF90CEE827995607CF5BED263178E')'
22:30:14 T:18446744072347140864 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 1
22:30:15 T:18446744071678016384 WARNING: Previous line repeats 28 times.

I think that above message refers to the Titan(Helix)

So I uninstalled both Titan Skins and reinstalled 3.6.50, still could not change from Confluence to Titan 3.6.50 but have no problems changing to Titan(Helix). Any chance I can go back to 3.6.49 mate?

Sorry, I think it's a problem at my end, I installed a backup I made today and everything is fine now. My Bad Big Grin
(2016-04-13, 22:31)oattes Wrote: In terms of consistency, perhaps it would be a good thing to keep the logo/clear art in the same location as with the Music OSD. In the music OSD it appears in the top right corner. In video it plays above the OSD (mid lower right). If the location were changed to the top right, it would be consistent with the Music OSD. Of course, this would mean that you would have to calculate if the 'plot' header was enabled. If the plot header is enabled then do nothing as the logo will already be shown as part of the header. If the plot header is disabled show the logo at the top right. Purely aesthetic, but I though I'd mention it.

Good idea. I've changed it now like that. Please test it with the next beta and let me know what you think
(2016-04-13, 23:39)mhhinds Wrote: Hi marcelveldt, after the last update 3.6.50 my skin went back to Confluence and won't change back to Titan Beta. The other Titan(Helix) works and other skins but not the new updated Titan on my Android Box. This is quite unfortunate for me.

So I uninstalled both Titan Skins and reinstalled 3.6.50, still could not change from Confluence to Titan 3.6.50 but have no problems changing to Titan(Helix). Any chance I can go back to 3.6.49 mate?

This means that the download package with the skin update is corrupted on your android box.
You can fix that by manually removing the package from the packages folder with the addons folders on the box or just wait for the next update, maybe that will correct the issue. I've just uploaded a new version to the repo so maybe you will be able to install that version.
(2016-04-13, 23:53)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-13, 23:39)mhhinds Wrote: Hi marcelveldt, after the last update 3.6.50 my skin went back to Confluence and won't change back to Titan Beta. The other Titan(Helix) works and other skins but not the new updated Titan on my Android Box. This is quite unfortunate for me.

This means that the download package with the skin update is corrupted on your android box.
You can fix that by manually removing the package from the packages folder with the addons folders on the box or just wait for the next update, maybe that will correct the issue. I've just uploaded a new version to the repo so maybe you will be able to install that version.

Thanks for the quick reply marcelveldt. I just installed a backup from my PC and it's all good now. I await your next update Wink
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11