• 313(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
hello again Wink
is anyway to get more bigger icon in main menu ? more than 85x85....without reduction of course on display.....

thanks for your work Wink
(2016-04-22, 16:30)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 14:21)P_Jamula Wrote: problem with Oscars....
my settings are as in the following image..
http://i.imgur.com/2Mle6GS.png
there are 232 Oscar films in my collection. However the infoline is only showing 47
please advise me what I am doing wrong.

thanks...

Hello,

If select the option and browse your Oscar films and go back to the main menu, does it still show the incorrect information in the infoline? I have seen some of the same behavior and just want to confirm. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

yes the count stays the same...
Regards,

PJ
(2016-04-22, 17:23)schimi2k Wrote:
there are 232 Oscar films in my collection. However the infoline is only showing 47

thanks...

infoline shows just the number for "best movie" - like the normal main menu item too
the submenu shows you the other oscars options ( best soundtrack, or all oscar winner etc ) - but main menu item and infoline = just the oscars for BEST PICTURE

could you please tell me how to show all Oscars in the infoline.... thanks...
Regards,

PJ
hello.....My big icon modification is OK Wink

Question : in sub-menu parameter, we can use ICON but it seem there is no code inside Include_MainMenu.xml to show them Sad

any solution ?
done ! Smile
possible bug.

when setting a widget to display your 'favourites'

it doesn't do anything when you select and click them in the widget.

( win7 / kodi 16.1rc2 / nox latest git )
@telexxingou That's pretty cool man Smile

(2016-04-23, 13:42)telexxingou Wrote: hello.....My big icon modification is OK Wink

who is the woman in that image?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
@ShadowTek

Madonna?
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
i would say 50% madonna and 50% photoshop or a realy good makeup artist hehe Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-04-23, 13:42)telexxingou Wrote: hello.....My big icon modification is OK Wink

any solution ?

nice idea... i would maybe dont make it so big and more up, that the text almost stays the same and just the icon a bit bigger and more up... not too much ...
the submenu icons are a bit too much for my taste ... but well done anyway hehe
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hey, guys.

I'm having an issue navigating to the Now Playing queue in Music with my Harmony remote and I'm hoping someone can help.

Once I start playing music and then navigate back to the Library, I can bring up the QuickNav sidebar. If I click left again, it brings up the shortcuts screen that will take you to different areas. I can see the Now Playing icon at the very bottom, but no matter how I press up or down on the remote, I can't highlight it to select it! If I grab my little wireless mini-keyboard/touchpad remote, I can use the mouse cursor to manually select it, but I just can't get to it with the remote.

Also, when the fullscreen visualization is running and I click select to bring up the navigation and options screen, I can see that same Now Playing icon at the top all the way to the left, but when I move over to it and select it, nothing happens.

I decided that the best way around this problem would be to add a Now Playing link to the Music sub-menu on the main screen. Unfortunately, I looked in every option, but I can't find that specific action anywhere. I'm just not having very good luck with getting to the Now Playing screen. Smile

Please help!
Now Playing Music would - probably (I don't actually use Kodi for Music, which I freely admit is probably a huge limitation for the core developer of the Skin Shortcuts script) - be 'ActivateWindow(MusicPlaylist,return)

See http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs for details of the windows you can open.
(2016-04-23, 06:02)P_Jamula Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 17:23)schimi2k Wrote:

thanks...

infoline shows just the number for "best movie" - like the normal main menu item too
the submenu shows you the other oscars options ( best soundtrack, or all oscar winner etc ) - but main menu item and infoline = just the oscars for BEST PICTURE

could you please tell me how to show all Oscars in the infoline.... thanks...

any help please......
Regards,

PJ
I downloaded and applied the current link for Maddox from the first page yesterday. I wanted to look at the Oscar submenus which worked great after the rename, delete, and restore process. A little later I went to play some music.
I notice as soon as I hit Tab and entered the Now Playing Screen , the extended info screen appeared at the very top and was not active (could not select it or change to the other extended info screens) If I pressed M to bring up the menu then press down for extended info It pops up it its normal place on the screen and is selectable press up arrow for it to go away and it does. Yes the frozen extended info screen stays. I can get rid of the frozen screen only by turing music info off and changing extended info to off. Which basically means a choice between no extended info or a frozen extended on the now playing screen all the time. I running 3 systems and noticed this after updating 2 of them, both have the same result. 3rd system had Aeon madnox I got on feb 29. It still was fine. Reverted one of the systems back to feb 29th madnox git all all was fine again. (But now no Oscars submenus).

I was wondering if this is duplicated for anybody else.
(2016-04-24, 00:48)BobCratchett Wrote: Now Playing Music would - probably (I don't actually use Kodi for Music, which I freely admit is probably a huge limitation for the core developer of the Skin Shortcuts script) - be 'ActivateWindow(MusicPlaylist,return)

See http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs for details of the windows you can open.

Thanks for the reply, Bob.

I found in an earlier post that the Now Playing screen is ActivateWindow(MusicPlaylist), but my problem is that when I try to add this as a sub-menu item, I can't figure out how to change that action field. Is there a way to manually edit it? In Skin Settings, clicking on either "Choose Item for Menu" or "Change Action" launches the pop up menu with preselected items. Unfortunately, I don't think Now Playing is in there. Instead of doing the same thing as "Choose Item for Menu," maybe clicking "Change Action" could allow manual editing, the way "Set Label" does.
  • 313(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39