• 225(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hi,

just wanted to check if the latest version from git supports Krypton or it is still a work in progress?

Thanks
I am looking to change the space man floating background image on the main screen but I cannot find any way to do it.
I know how to change the backgrounds for menus such as movies etc.
I have seen guides say in skin settings/general there is a set background option but that option is missing on mine
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm on an android mxq box
On my windows box it is in backgrounds, path as below:-
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\backgrounds
(2016-04-23, 21:44)Jeffers24 Wrote: On my windows box it is in backgrounds, path as below:-
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\backgrounds

Thanks. Sorry should have said mines on an android box. Maybe if I can find where the files are for this I can do something similar
SD0>Android>data>org.xbmc.kodi>files>.Kodi>addons>skin.aeon.nox.5>backgrounds>default_bg.jpg

You need to have show hidden files set in your file explorer or you won't see files starting with a full stop, in this case .Kodi

I use ES file explorer from the play store
(2016-04-23, 22:23)Jeffers24 Wrote: SD0>Android>data>org.xbmc.kodi>files>.Kodi>addons>skin.aeon.nox.5>backgrounds>default_bg.jpg

You need to have show hidden files set in your file explorer or you won't see files starting with a full stop, in this case .Kodi

Thanks I just tried Es explorer I have ticked show hidden files but the org.xbmc.kodi file still shows as ? And I cannot do anything with it!?!?!?!?!?!!
(2016-04-24, 10:28)Mshing Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 22:23)Jeffers24 Wrote: SD0>Android>data>org.xbmc.kodi>files>.Kodi>addons>skin.aeon.nox.5>backgrounds>default_bg.jpg

Thanks I just tried Es explorer I have ticked show hidden files but the org.xbmc.kodi file still shows as ? And I cannot do anything with it!?!?!?!?!?!!

Keep calm, keep calm :-) it's only a background

I do not understand what you mean "the org.xbmc.kodi file still shows as ?".

When you see the folder named org.xbmc.kodi you select it in the same way as you must have selected the data folder (?) and it should drill down a folder level and you shoud see the 'Files' folder select that and keep going until you are in the 'backgrounds' folder, then replace the default_bg.jpg with a picture of the same name that you wish to display, job done
(2016-04-24, 10:41)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 10:28)Mshing Wrote:

When you see the folder named org.xbmc.kodi you select it in the same way as you must have selected the data folder (?) and it should drill down a folder level and you shoud see the 'Files' folder select that and keep going until you are in the 'backgrounds' folder, then replace the default_bg.jpg with a picture of the same name that you wish to display, job done

Lol I'm calm Smile
When I get to the org.xbmc.kodi file it doesn't show as a folder and I cannot open or do anything with it. The icon for it is a random file with a big question mark in the middle of it. It doesn't change whether I have show hidden files selected or not. This is weird.
Thanks for the help
(2016-04-24, 19:14)Mshing Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 10:41)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 10:28)Mshing Wrote: Thanks I just tried Es explorer I have ticked show hidden files but the org.xbmc.kodi file still shows as ? And I cannot do anything with it!?!?!?!?!?!!

Lol I'm calm Smile
When I get to the org.xbmc.kodi file it doesn't show as a folder and I cannot open or do anything with it. The icon for it is a random file with a big question mark in the middle of it. It doesn't change whether I have show hidden files selected or not. This is weird.
Thanks for the help

Weird is the word, I have not experienced the problem you have, maybe someone who has may be able to advise on a solution?

Where did your Kodi installation come from, pre-installed, you downloaded it, got mine Jarvis 16.0 from the Play Store, just had auto update to 16.1 no problems.

Maybe you have to re-install :-(
(2016-04-24, 20:09)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 19:14)Mshing Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 10:41)Jeffers24 Wrote: Keep calm, keep calm :-) it's only a background

Lol I'm calm Smile
Thanks for the help

Weird is the word, I have not experienced the problem you have, maybe someone who has may be able to advise on a solution?

Where did your Kodi installation come from, pre-installed, you downloaded it, got mine Jarvis 16.0 from the Play Store, just had auto update to 16.1 no problems.

Maybe you have to re-install :-(

15.2 was pre installed but I have since uninstalled it and installed 16 from google play store. I have found a work around. I have just set multi background on all my menus now so I don't see the spaceman background until I go into a menu which I hardly notice most of the time. I think I can live with this solution.

Thanks for trying to help Wink
Hi there,
I am running kodi jarvis 16.1 with aeon nox on an android (the nvidia shield) platform. I am trying to load my own movie genre fanart. I had been doing that for years, but it seems that recently the path changed. In the past I put the fanart on .1addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\vid​eo\icons folder. Now this folder is gone and creating it again does not make the trick. Currently there is just a addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\moviegenres folder that contains the icons. Where should I put fanarts?
Thanks,
Gio
(2016-04-25, 17:49)buongiorgio Wrote: Hi there,
I am running kodi jarvis 16.1 with aeon nox on an android (the nvidia shield) platform. I am trying to load my own movie genre fanart. I had been doing that for years, but it seems that recently the path changed. In the past I put the fanart on .1addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\vid​eo\icons folder. Now this folder is gone and creating it again does not make the trick. Currently there is just a addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\moviegenres folder that contains the icons. Where should I put fanarts?
Thanks,
Gio

Hi. I put all my own backgrounds in their own folders and put them into a random android folder. (One that I knew I could find the path on kodi)
Once in place I loaded up kodi and when in the right skin menu I just found the right folder
(2016-04-25, 18:15)Mshing Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 17:49)buongiorgio Wrote: Hi there,
Thanks,
Gio

Hi. I put all my own backgrounds in their own folders and put them into a random android folder. (One that I knew I could find the path on kodi)
Once in place I loaded up kodi and when in the right skin menu I just found the right folder

Ok, I tried it, but in this case you have random fanart, right? What I am trying to do (and it was possible till kodi 16.0) is e.g. loading the "comedy" fanart when the "comedy" icon is selected in the genres visualization.
Just upgraded to Jarvis 16.1, made sure the "Next Aired" add-on was updated. But looking in my TV Shows "Logo" view, it doesn't display Next Aired information like it used to. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue. (or something else entirely)

Thanks for any help!
Is there a way to change the "set my rating" back to "cast" in movie info screen? I don't use this option to rate movies.

Thanks.
  • 225(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537