• 100(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
Just noticed the title of the widget details panel is a blue shade. Would rather this just be white. I had a look in the colour settings but couldn't find the correct one. Can someone point me in the right direction?

BUG: Setting the Font setting under Settings>Appearance to 'Arial' generates an "ERROR: Exception caught on main loop. Exiting" error prompt.

I need to set the font to Arial for unicode support for Asian characters.
(2016-05-01, 22:09)TheTownie Wrote: Just noticed the title of the widget details panel is a blue shade. Would rather this just be white. I had a look in the colour settings but couldn't find the correct one. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Check "Media details header/highlights color"
Just noticed in stable & beta that the Showcase view is broken? I just get fanart. Using the navigation keys brings up the movies but as soon as I let go, it reverts to the fanart of the movie last selected?

Thx
(2016-05-02, 09:29)mombasa123 Wrote: Just noticed in stable & beta that the Showcase view is broken? I just get fanart. Using the navigation keys brings up the movies but as soon as I let go, it reverts to the fanart of the movie last selected?

Thx

Yes, Showcase seems broken.
(2016-05-02, 02:13)komplex Wrote:
(2016-05-01, 22:09)TheTownie Wrote: Just noticed the title of the widget details panel is a blue shade. Would rather this just be white. I had a look in the colour settings but couldn't find the correct one. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Check "Media details header/highlights color"

Thanks, I tried that but no effect. I tried "Media ListItem Focus Color" and that changed the text color to white but also affected the border color of a focus item inside Movies, TV folder etc.

Seems like a bug to me. Surely text color should be controlled by a text color option rather than the one above for list item. Maybe marcelveldt can confirm if this behaviour is a bug or not.
the option to choose random TV shows and movies background in home menu is gone or it only happens to me?
When you enable Quick jump alphabet on some views like Poster shift and Poster row i can't see a way to get to the alphabet

left/right scrolls the movies
Up brings up the side menu
Down brings up the info

not sure if i am just missing something Smile
I haven't heard of anyone else complain about this but I really, really don't like how the unwatched numbers are at a diagonal. With the default font, a 1 looks like a 7 when rotated as they are now. I would like to see them vertical, please.
(2016-05-02, 17:15)diedrichg Wrote: I haven't heard of anyone else complain about this but I really, really don't like how the unwatched numbers are at a diagonal. With the default font, a 1 looks like a 7 when rotated as they are now. I would like to see them vertical, please.

I'll plus one that one... I was trying to make up my mind ;-)
Thanks for your efforts and time
great skin
I going to try on OSMC raspberry pi 3
(2016-04-30, 23:54)loggio Wrote: OSD mini epg guide doesn't show video unless "enable background video" is enabled.
Will be fixed in next update
(2016-05-01, 18:25)TheTownie Wrote: Is the modern round theme in the stable release of 3.6.59? I had a look and couldn't see it.

Yes, it should be in the stable release too.
Settings --> Appearance --> Skin --> Theme

You should have the option for default, classic and modern rounded there
(2016-05-01, 20:53)n3w813 Wrote: Latest Titan update: the 'Showcase' view for movies is not showing the posters. The posters show while scrolling but disappears when stopped.

Oh crap, I thought I tested it all before pushing a new stable update.
Showcase is indeed broken. I will fix it for next update.
(2016-05-02, 18:46)marcelveldt Wrote: Yes, it should be in the stable release too.
Settings --> Appearance --> Skin --> Theme

You should have the option for default, classic and modern rounded there

Got it. Thanks! Never looked outside of skin settings.
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11