• 7(current)
Release tvOS-X
(2016-05-01, 02:29)iCanuck Wrote:
(2016-04-28, 03:22)ausafk Wrote: Hi iCanuck LOVE THE SKIN, wanted it for so long just a few questions I was wondering if you could help, I changed the movies to my trakt collection and the artworks are a bit weird on the home screen. i think its using fan art rather than posters any help.

This will be fixed in next update. I need to fix the aspect ratio.

(2016-04-30, 09:05)superbyron404 Wrote: that sounds cool I've been waiting for the orange weather to be updated. can you please update the krypton version with all the new updates especially the add-on change icon fix i noticed krypton didn't receive your latest update for this skin. i just started using the krypton version I've noticed in the description like when i pull up the tvosx skin the description box left side panel is blank the issue with the last 6 add ons change icon is in the krypton v too and i cannot get to view options (recently added/random) for movies tv shows and music in the home page customizer and there is no option for turning off the power icon in home page customizer. i could make a frankenstein of scripts from your jarvis updates or will you be updating krypton soon?

Working on the Jarvis fixes, and I have added some cool new features. Once I'm done with Jarvis version I will port it over to Krypton. If you wanted to do it yourself. If you want to frankenstein it would be very easy to do, I have a krypton changelog as well that may help.

Copy the Addon.xml from the Krypton version into the Jarvis version. Then copy these files from the 1080i folder to the Jarvis version and it should work.

/addons/tvOS-X-krypton/1080i/

DialogConfirm.xml
DialogNotification.xml
DialogSelect.xml
DialogMuteBug.xml

KRYPTON CHANGES
* Added DialogConfirm.xml (NEW WINDOW)
- Delete dialogprogress.xml, dialogok.xml, & dialogyesno.xml
* AddonBrowser.xml - Removed togglebutton id#6
* AddonBrowser.xml - Changed button id#5 to id#10004
* Renamed DialogKaiToast.xml to DialogNotification.xml
* Dialogselect.xml - Added Cancel button id#7 - changed to grouplist
* Added Mutebutton to DialogVolumebar
- Delete DialogMuteBug.xml

OMG I just did this this morning after work and it worked a treat, I took a slightly differnet approach, I renamed the addon.xml in the Jarvis skin to adonold.xml then copied the entire contents of the skin over the kypton version and everything just worked, I also changed the icons to my default ATV icons for a true replication

Thanks looking forward to the next release L)
I'm porting everything over properly right now, almost done. Just need to do a quick test.
Okay guys here it is, also added to first post and repo(4hours). It has the home customizer - change icon fix and the new home weather icon.

tvOS-X - Krypton
v2.9.12
- Download Link

<<<<<<< + 1
(2016-05-01, 04:43)iCanuck Wrote:
(2016-05-01, 04:31)superbyron404 Wrote: which scripts did you edit for jarvis v9.2? would those scripts cause a crash if i add them to krypton? if i update some textures for krypton would you like i post?

Can you fix those quotes please ^^^^^^^^^

Modify tvOS-X Jarvis version 1.9.12 (latest) with tvOS-X Krypton version 2.9.8

what I'm trying to do is update tvosx krypton for tvos but i think I've replaced majority of the scripts you updated in v1.9.12 jarvis but didn't update in krypton version so it was missing a lot of features and fixes
(2016-05-01, 05:55)superbyron404 Wrote: what I'm trying to do is update tvosx krypton for tvos but i think I've replaced majority of the scripts you updated in v1.9.12 jarvis but didn't update in krypton version so it was missing a lot of features and fixes

Forsure I understood what you meant. Use the tvOS-X Krypton 2.9.12 from post#93 or the first post.

I did a few quick tests but I need more testing.
(2016-05-01, 05:58)iCanuck Wrote:
(2016-05-01, 05:55)superbyron404 Wrote: what I'm trying to do is update tvosx krypton for tvos but i think I've replaced majority of the scripts you updated in v1.9.12 jarvis but didn't update in krypton version so it was missing a lot of features and fixes

Forsure I understood what you meant. Use the tvOS-X Krypton 2.9.12 from post#93 or the first post.

I did a few quick tests but I need more testing.

i just included it in the container thanks I'm really liking the weather back on the home screen icon
Yep it's already in the plans, just not high on my priority list as I look at the weather for probably about 10 seconds a day. lol

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2322149
I'm unable to scan movies into kodi not sure if its a kodi issue I'm able to scan music but with videos once i direct to folder and add source it won't go to next screen of choosing meta scraper or give me option to scan new content I'm only able to access movies through videos>files and they play so no problem with the source folder just can't scan videos into the skin so leave a blank shelf for movies

also unable to use/open video settings and audio setting in video OSD

updated icons maybe you include
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=112779

Update:
i switched to default estuary skin and was able to scan the video folder so its definitely an issue with tvosx krypton
Hey just downloaded the latest version for krypton, couldn't find a change in the home page like its still just the choice of movies or favourites. Will this be added later thanks?
Hi!
Is it possible for favorites on the home screen to use fanart instead of posters? I'm getting weird ratio for the icons...

Thank you,
Vinz
How could I insert a Custom item like 3D Films as you could in Aeon Nox for instance?
(2016-05-02, 18:55)ausafk Wrote: Hey just downloaded the latest version for krypton, couldn't find a change in the home page like its still just the choice of movies or favourites. Will this be added later thanks?

If your talking about being able to set a custom widget to homescreen shelf, I'm still working on this. The latest Krypton build was just to port the tvOS-X Jarvis version changes over.
(2016-05-03, 11:22)Vinz22 Wrote: Hi!
Is it possible for favorites on the home screen to use fanart instead of posters? I'm getting weird ratio for the icons...

Thank you,
Vinz

The Favorites button on the homescreen should display a square image with latest update.

There will be some aspect ratio fixes in next update.
(2016-05-03, 18:21)Rivermeadow Wrote: How could I insert a Custom item like 3D Films as you could in Aeon Nox for instance?

I'll add support for this in a later update. Similar to how sio2-x works for 3d movies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry everyone next update is taking longer than expected as I'm do home renovations right now and haven't had a lot of time.
(2016-05-05, 04:50)iCanuck Wrote:
(2016-05-03, 18:21)Rivermeadow Wrote: How could I insert a Custom item like 3D Films as you could in Aeon Nox for instance?

I'll add support for this in a later update. Similar to how sio2-x works for 3d movies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry everyone next update is taking longer than expected as I'm do home renovations right now and haven't had a lot of time.
No problem...Home comes first. Just a suggestion. In Default Grey theme white is highlight colour. In White theme could grey be highlight colour for better visibility? Big Grin

Sent from my GT-I9190
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvOS-X6