• 110(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-05-10, 05:21)carbmc Wrote: Hi...when I'm playing video and want to search for subtitles to download ..there is no rating showing for each subtitles when i use to Titan skin but it is available if I'm using Confluence skin..is there any way to enable the rating to show..as without rating you have to try many of available subtitles to know which one works as usually the rated subtitles do work ...thanks.

Anybody can assist..please
(2016-05-10, 13:24)carbmc Wrote:
(2016-05-10, 05:21)carbmc Wrote: Hi...when I'm playing video and want to search for subtitles to download ..there is no rating showing for each subtitles when i use to Titan skin but it is available if I'm using Confluence skin..is there any way to enable the rating to show..as without rating you have to try many of available subtitles to know which one works as usually the rated subtitles do work ...thanks.

No...not that i know of. Not untill marcel added this feature...?
(2016-05-10, 13:28)storm119 Wrote:
(2016-05-10, 13:24)carbmc Wrote:

No...not that i know of. Not untill marcel added this feature...?

I like Titan skin so much...I hope Marcel will consider and update the skin to include rating for subtitles..then his skin will be perfect in my eyes...Please Marcel
Yeah!....and the country flags too Wink
(2016-05-10, 14:01)carbmc Wrote: I like Titan skin so much...I hope Marcel will consider and update the skin to include rating for subtitles..then his skin will be perfect in my eyes...Please Marcel

Never knew the subtitles could actually have a rating Sleepy

I'll add it in within a few days
(2016-05-09, 22:07)loggio Wrote: I've actually done this before, but just the other day I did a fresh install on my pi to give the thing a clean, after I set it up I started seeing the same behaviour. Not sure how to reproduce it though, I fiddle with the skin settings alot, seems to be after I navigate a few windows, change a few views, then head back to the large detail panel view that this occurs. After a reboot, all fixed again... I thought it was skin helper interfering in some way as it try's to download or display artwork.

I think it happens if the reloadskin command is issued too often.
If you access the settings from the sideblade menu and you adjust some setting that changes something in the library window, a reloadskin command is issues to make the changes effective right away.

I can either remove the reloadskin (meaning you have to re open the window again) or just leave it as is
(2016-05-08, 22:19)GuiltyNL Wrote: Just wanted to say thank you for this gorgeous skin!

Bedankt Marcel Smile Je kan weer wat biertjes kopen. Big Grin

Thanks a lot, really appreactiated!
Bedankt Rofl
(2016-05-10, 16:23)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-10, 14:01)carbmc Wrote: I like Titan skin so much...I hope Marcel will consider and update the skin to include rating for subtitles..then his skin will be perfect in my eyes...Please Marcel

I've been using Phenomenal skin before...if i'd remember correctly beside those rating the skin also included the country flags for which subtitles/languages you're choosen. Would be nice if you can include this too...?

Btw...i saw in Titan skin folder there's are folder contain the country (language) flags...skin.titan.jarvisbeta >>> extra >>> flags >>> language...but not sure the propose for this images for...?. Could this images use or integrated to subtitles i mention above...?

Thanks
(2016-05-07, 17:38)epicfail Wrote:
(2016-05-06, 13:53)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-06, 10:39)epicfail Wrote: On earlier versions of the skin I could access the shutdown menu from every menu point when i press arrow key down....now this is only possible on menu points where a submenu entry exists...

I can't reproduce this issue. Can you tell what homemenu settings you're using ?
I can tell you when i'm back home....wednesday! What settings do you mean in special?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4

Hi, i´m back from vacation.

I´m using Modern Low Big as Homemenu.

And i found another bug...maybe. In showcase view the text on unseen episodes indicator is not readable on the item that is focused.

Thanks Marcel for the best skin for kodi...will this addition be in stable version or beta version ..as I'm using the stable version..
Hi. Just wanted to point out that on fullscreen info the Rotten Tomatoes Rating and Critics Consensus text is the wrong one for some of my movies. Got that on all of my machines. Anybody else?

Hi Marcel,

Your skin is absolutely brilliant - I've discovered it after looking for an Aeon Nox replacement (I don't like v5).

A killer feature for me are tags on the Panel Square view. Since my music collection is not sorted out properly, I'm missing covers for a number of albums and having album titles always visible on the Panel Square view is a must. I've only found a handful of skins that support that. Now, after updating to 3.6.59, the tags are gone in the Panel Square view. The only Tags option available in the Options menu is "Auto" and cannot be changed.

Can you please enable always-on tags for Panel Square view again?

Thank you,
Marko
Is there some trick in getting the alphabet quick jump to work?

I don't see any letters when I push right/down (vertical/horizontal layout), I do see that background overlay. If I disable quick jump the scroll bar highlights and functions as expected. I have the same results on windows, Fire TV and Android TV (in both Kodi and SPMC).

I've tested after restoring skin defaults and got the same results.

An unrelated request, could we get forced focus like in other homescreen layouts also in the enhanced all-in-one layout.
(2016-05-10, 17:50)storm119 Wrote:

I've been using Phenomenal skin before...if i'd remember correctly beside those rating the skin also included the country flags for which subtitles/languages you're choosen. Would be nice if you can include this too...?

Btw...i saw in Titan skin folder there's are folder contain the country (language) flags...skin.titan.jarvisbeta >>> extra >>> flags >>> language...but not sure the propose for this images for...?. Could this images use or integrated to subtitles i mention above...?

Thanks

You've mentioned country flags 3 times in the last 24 hours. Give the guy a break, it takes time.
(2016-05-10, 20:56)mad526 Wrote: Hi. Just wanted to point out that on fullscreen info the Rotten Tomatoes Rating and Critics Consensus text is the wrong one for some of my movies. Got that on all of my machines. Anybody else?
How you have info from "back to future" in your image...see nomination for oscar...
Mine have this

You must download latest script and delete all in your userdata/addon_data7 folder for script.skin.helper.service
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11