• 338(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
kiosk mode is not working, Huh
(2016-05-31, 15:57)schimi2k Wrote: i realy dont know why it is so hard to update from git...

because they are lazyBig GrinBig Grin
(2016-05-31, 15:57)schimi2k Wrote: i realy dont know why it is so hard to update from git...

Is not hard. Was only a suggestion!!!
(2016-05-31, 16:57)SUPERATRAT08 Wrote:

Is not hard. Was only a suggestion!!!

OKAY !!!
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Nobody for my questions? Seems pretty easy.
I've been poking at settings for 2 days trying to make sure it looks right.
---------------------------------
One more. "Random Music Artist Background" seems to have vanished from my "select background" settings under [customizers//main menu/music]. Could I have done something there? Using .9.0. Not sure what I changed since yesterday.
couple of questions please....
are you all working on the weather background?? is it possible to get the animated background like it is in MQ6 here in MADNOX??
next is that is it possible to add an option on the main screen of the skin to either play or not the intro and also to have the option to point to the intro video...this would be a great customization option as there are so many different intros available on the net and the user could choose any of them and have it for their setup.
Regards,

PJ
couple of questions please....
are you all working on the weather background?? is it possible to get the animated background like it is in MQ6 here in MADNOX??
next is that is it possible to add an option on the main screen of the skin to either play or not the intro and also to have the option to point to the intro video (a line in the Paths section)...this would be a great customization option as there are so many different intros available on the net and the user could choose any of them and have it for their setup.
Regards,

PJ
(2016-05-22, 11:43)BytEvil Wrote: Hi, friends! Small bug on Home Screen when playing music. Please see this video. Song name and artist name on the lower left corner.

Same problem on Windows. Fresh install! Jarvis 16.1 + Aeon Mad Nox from git (master). Confused
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia GT1030x3@Deepcool V4000 Mod (Passive)/DD Cine v.6.5/Arch Linux Multiseat/Leia x 3/HP Media IR remote/T3-M Remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
(2016-06-01, 08:01)P_Jamula Wrote: couple of questions please....
next is that is it possible to add an option on the main screen of the skin to either play or not the intro and also to have the option to point to the intro video (a line in the Paths section)...this would be a great customization option as there are so many different intros available on the net and the user could choose any of them and have it for their setup.

1. no
2. we had an option where you could enable/disable OUR intro - but there where some ppl who get a black screen after the intro was finish - and since NOBODY was testing my 3 different intro versions I decide to remove it completely from Madnox ( incl option - thx doc ) - if you want a special intro played, check this forum... there is an addon who can do this ( i think i already post a link here too somewhere )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-06-01, 08:39)BytEvil Wrote:
(2016-05-22, 11:43)BytEvil Wrote: Hi, friends! Small bug on Home Screen when playing music. Please see this video. Song name and artist name on the lower left corner.

Same problem on Windows. Fresh install! Jarvis 16.1 + Aeon Mad Nox from git (master). Confused

its not a bug - its a feature Wink ... i think this will be fixed soon

(2016-05-30, 20:15)McButton Wrote: **Edit**Fixed first issue***Deleted*
-----------------------------------------

*When copying KODI settings from system to system, I just transfer the guisettings.xml like I would have pre-Jarvis?

you should copy also: sources.xml,mediasources.xml and passwords.xml

*When copying MadNox settings via Skin Shortcuts (since no longer in guisettings), do I just drop /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts into the new system?

yepp, this whole folder and maybe inside the madnox/1080i folder the script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml ... but dont know if this is realy needed... but i think our SuperGrandpa BOB already post a link to his great FAQ page how to move skins ...

I got everything moved...but I want to make sure I'm not doing too much work each time.

*One more. "Random Music Artist Background" seems to have vanished from my "select background" settings under [customizers//main menu/music]. Could I have done something there? Using .9.0. Not sure what I changed since yesterday.

cant confirm this - its still here... latest madnox

(2016-06-01, 09:00)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 08:39)BytEvil Wrote:

its not a bug - its a feature Wink ... i think this will be fixed soon

Ok, thanks! Smile
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia GT1030x3@Deepcool V4000 Mod (Passive)/DD Cine v.6.5/Arch Linux Multiseat/Leia x 3/HP Media IR remote/T3-M Remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
Question, I want to use the new view Kodiflix with different settings for multiple playlists, in view options, for example, if I choose Boxset view layout and the active option (Extras) for this specific Playlist OK. If I choose Boxset view layout to a different playlist, but I do not want that option (Extras) remains active, option (Extras) remains active from the previous setting.

There is a procedure to deceive Boxset layout, and options (Extras) does not affect in any way the previous setting?
Mike_Doc and schimi2k, as you guys know I'm not an Aeon / Madnox user, but I gotta say hats off on the new views. Really admire your work. Smile
(2016-06-01, 12:20)Rufoo Wrote: Mike_Doc and schimi2k, as you guys know I'm not an Aeon / Madnox user, but I gotta say hats off on the new views. Really admire your work. Smile

thats realy nice buddy
Thx Blush

• 338(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39