• 339(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Thank Rufoo, and as we've chatted your doing some top stuff in Circus extended as well buddy.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-06-01, 12:47)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thank Rufoo, and as we've chatted your doing some top stuff in Circus extended as well buddy.

(2016-06-01, 12:26)schimi2k Wrote: thats realy nice buddy
Thx Blush

Indeed. Smile

Respect to both of you and your designs.
(2016-05-30, 11:09)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 10:45)Mike_Doc Wrote: Regarding RCB if you can please give me examples, screenshots of the type of new views or what updates you would like to it then I can at aleast take a look?

Hi Slipass,

The logo bugs, is the logo actually in the kodi db, i.e. if you check the artwork does clearlogo have a value? otherwise I guess you just have a logo.png in the relevant folder and as such that won't be displayed. I don't have those type of games so I can't check and see if I can possibly do anything?

Rufoss views are not available outside of Circus Sext Extended, I've chatted with Rufoo when he was just about to release those views and he expressed that they are not available for porting to another skin, I respect his wishes and as such at this time they cannot be included into Madnox.

I'll look into what tocinillo has done.

Mike

@Slipass Them views are bad ass! I would love to see them ported to this skin. Maybe in the future Rufoss will allow it.

@Mike_Doc I would love to see you add KodiFlix view for RCB, with discs and logos. And possibly change the size and aspect ratio of the boxes in the Landscape view.

Some consoles have rectangle boxes and some have square ones. Right now I use Landscape view because it keeps the aspect ratio of the boxes, but the sizes are big for some games and the gaps are big between some games. Hear is a screenshot: Image
The gaps between games in the views Showcase, Showcase2, and Shift are perfect just the aspect ratio off. On Showcase view it stretches the cases to the same size: Image
With Shift and Showcase2 it cuts off some of the poster.

If you delete the three RCB xml's from the 1080 folder you can then go in the configure menu of RCB and choose the skin you would like to use. The choices are Night, Simplicity or Confluence. The sizes and the aspect ratio of the boxes are perfect, the only problem is they don't have the look and feel of Aeon Madnox. Hear are some screenshots:
Skin "Confluence" View "Info" Image
Skin "Night" View "Showcase" Image
Skin "Simplicity" View "Info" Image
Last, is there any way you could replace the smaller fanart image with the screenshot of the game? Image

If you need me to make some Mock-ups I can, just let me know. Thank you so much for making the best skin EVERRRRRR.
@reksp13, thanks for the info.

You do know there are 3 gamesflix views in Madnox for Advance Launcher don't you?

The RCB solution is quite strange and I'll take a look at it again to see if anything can be done.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-06-01, 13:25)reksp13 Wrote: @Slipass Them views are bad ass! I would love to see them ported to this skin. Maybe in the future Rufoss will allow it.

Not to derail the thread or be out of line, but I'll quickly explain. Mike_Doc politely asked about this and I declined. I couldn't speak higher of his manner, a true gentleman. The only reason for refusal is because these create something distinct for Cirrus and as a matter of personal principal, I wouldn't want to port anything from Nox across in any way as Nox is something which I admire and as a designer, it is something to look up to and inspire my own distinctions. I wouldn't want to dilute the identity of Nox anymore than I would want my own identity diluted. Truly, it is both humbling and flattering that these views and designs are desired in such fashion though and I really look forward to seeing how Nox continues to push things on a visual level in this regard. Smile
(2016-06-01, 09:07)BytEvil Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 09:00)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 08:39)BytEvil Wrote: Same problem on Windows. Fresh install! Jarvis 16.1 + Aeon Mad Nox from git (master). Confused

its not a bug - its a feature Wink ... i think this will be fixed soon

Ok, thanks! Smile

With out a proper bug report, or/and your now playing settings, nothing will happen, because I asked 3 times now...
it is fixed for me and the other guy who reported the bug first....
@schimi2k - Thanks for the answers. Wasn't sure exactly what "needed" to be moved. I was just kinda copying everything.

**As far as my question about "Random Music Artist Background," it just....vanished. I HAD the option...then it just...wasn't there.
I'll just update to the newest version. Whatever is gone should come back.

Thanks!
(2016-06-01, 15:32)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 09:07)BytEvil Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 09:00)schimi2k Wrote: its not a bug - its a feature Wink ... i think this will be fixed soon

Ok, thanks! Smile

With out a proper bug report, or/and your now playing settings, nothing will happen, because I asked 3 times now...
it is fixed for me and the other guy who reported the bug first....

öhm...*hust*...
>>> GERMAN PRIVATE MODE ON:
wenn isch ne mukke laufen lasse die konkret kein disc fanart hat wa, dann dreht dann unne links der fake overlay ( artist und album ) ohne backround seine runden Wink schalte mal einfach alle homescreen infos aus ( oder zumindest datt logo )
GERMAN PRIVATE MODE OFF <<<
Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon....85de6f8329

nun brauch ich erstmal schokolade Tongue
(2016-06-01, 16:44)meowmoo Wrote: https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon....85de6f8329

nun brauch ich erstmal schokolade Tongue

Thats a nice nickname for beer Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-06-01, 12:20)Rufoo Wrote: Mike_Doc and schimi2k, as you guys know I'm not an Aeon / Madnox user, but I gotta say hats off on the new views. Really admire your work. Smile

What does that even mean?
I...thought everyone used Madnox.
........I thought everyone.....used Madnox.
(2016-06-01, 19:14)McButton Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 12:20)Rufoo Wrote: Mike_Doc and schimi2k, as you guys know I'm not an Aeon / Madnox user, but I gotta say hats off on the new views. Really admire your work. Smile

What does that even mean?
I...thought everyone used Madnox.
........I thought everyone.....used Madnox.

That would be realy boring dont you think?
And there must be some others with bad taste ( joke guys Wink )

I found a little bug for the german kodiflix view

And one question: Is it possible to make a option to deactivated the background fanart?
And one feature request:
The low list view has the implementation the next arrived view.
Can you merge it in the kodiflix view?

(2016-06-01, 14:14)Rufoo Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 13:25)reksp13 Wrote: @Slipass Them views are bad ass! I would love to see them ported to this skin. Maybe in the future Rufoss will allow it.

Not to derail the thread or be out of line, but I'll quickly explain. Mike_Doc politely asked about this and I declined. I couldn't speak higher of his manner, a true gentleman. The only reason for refusal is because these create something distinct for Cirrus and as a matter of personal principal, I wouldn't want to port anything from Nox across in any way as Nox is something which I admire and as a designer, it is something to look up to and inspire my own distinctions. I wouldn't want to dilute the identity of Nox anymore than I would want my own identity diluted. Truly, it is both humbling and flattering that these views and designs are desired in such fashion though and I really look forward to seeing how Nox continues to push things on a visual level in this regard. Smile

Well, In my own opinion I fully understand what u're saying here, and ur transparency and honesty saying it honors u.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
  • 339(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39