• 343(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
No se si abre hecho algo mal en la nstalacion de Aeon Madnox,tengo Jarvis 16.1 y skin mq6 3.3.0,ayer hice la instalacion del aeon madnox y tengo unos fallos 1º series vista sheld 3d,los capitulos me aparecen con otra vista,2º in formacion de videoclips co vista showcase no aparecen y 3º cuando he vuelto a la skin mq6 me han desaparecido todas las artes(fanart,logos y demas) que hice mal.
(2016-06-05, 13:36)joanpemo57 Wrote: No se si abre hecho algo mal en la nstalacion de Aeon Madnox,tengo Jarvis 16.1 y skin mq6 3.3.0,ayer hice la instalacion del aeon madnox y tengo unos fallos 1º series vista sheld 3d,los capitulos me aparecen con otra vista,2º in formacion de videoclips co vista showcase no aparecen y 3º cuando he vuelto a la skin mq6 me han desaparecido todas las artes(fanart,logos y demas) que hice mal.
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hello MadNox Dev/GFX team!

Here is the latest Spanish strings.po, based on the latest MadNox from GitHub: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C5...file%2czip

Have a great day,

Bart
(2016-06-05, 13:36)joanpemo57 Wrote: No se si abre hecho algo mal en la nstalacion de Aeon Madnox,tengo Jarvis 16.1 y skin mq6 3.3.0,ayer hice la instalacion del aeon madnox y tengo unos fallos 1º series vista sheld 3d,los capitulos me aparecen con otra vista,2º in formacion de videoclips co vista showcase no aparecen y 3º cuando he vuelto a la skin mq6 me han desaparecido todas las artes(fanart,logos y demas) que hice mal.

joanpemo57,

Este foro es solo para soporte en Inglés. Aunque algunos usuarios sepamos Español, solo obtendrás respuestas a posts escritos en Inglés. Siempre es importante además incluir screenshots de las situaciones que estés teniendo. Gracias.

This forum is only for support in English. While some of us users may know Spanish, you will only get answers to posts written in English. It is important also to include screenshots of the situations/issues you are having. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2016-06-04, 14:13)guandms Wrote: schimi2k and Mike_Doc - I'm using LibreELEC 7.0.1 (16.1 Final) and i freshly installed everything with RC2 and the "Update Art after library update" is still not working.
Maybe under Windows it's working but ever since Kodi 16.0 Final i can't make this feature to work.
Tried to urn on and off several times without any luck.
Please check it out.
Thanks in advance...
Next time save your time... I dont react on those pms!
I saw your two posts, but needed some time to test... SOOOORRYYY Sad
I test it on my odroid c2 with latest le beta for odroid and ad starts after i scann a source for new content... Will test now a complete scann
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-06-05, 15:39)bsoriano Wrote:

joanpemo57,

Este foro es solo para soporte en Inglés. Aunque algunos usuarios sepamos Español, solo obtendrás respuestas a posts escritos en Inglés. Siempre es importante además incluir screenshots de las situaciones que estés teniendo. Gracias.

This forum is only for support in English. While some of us users may know Spanish, you will only get answers to posts written in English. It is important also to include screenshots of the situations/issues you are having. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thats what i mean with "Nö"

(2016-06-05, 12:29)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-06-05, 05:42)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

One suggestion/request. Is it possible to have animated gifs in live backgrounds and widgets too?
Or maybe please can someone tell me in which file i have to look where the animated backgrounds are prepared and displayed and maybe for the widgets too?
I have tried to identify the necessary files but i have had no luck.
If i know the files i would look into it by myself.

Thx a lot.

Hi Andy,

not to sure what you are after? what do you wanted animated and what type for example, can you give me a screen shot or 2 showing what you want to animate?

I like to have animated gif support for the live backgrounds and widgets. I mean if a movie have a poster and an animated poster in the database the live background should display the animated poster. The same for the
widgets.
E.g. I have the movie avatar in my database. If i click on movies in aeon madnox and use the kodiflix view, i have a nice animated movie poster for avatar. Now i go to the menu screen and in the settings i add a live background the poster for avatar in the live background is not animated because the live background uses the 'poster' entry from the database and not the 'animated poster'

I would like to choose from the menu if i want to use animated posters for the live backgrounds and/or for widgets.

Is this possible? I have tried to find the .xml files necessary for the live backgrounds to look into it for myself.

Hey joanpemo57, pásate por kodimania.com, ahí hablamos spañish!!! Jajajaaa... Seguro que alguno te puede ayudar...
Just a FYI, I noticed that in tri-panel view the scroll bar when cursoring left is missing. Also, is there a way to use the letter scroll bar with a keyboard or remote or is it meant just for a mouse? Thanks, skin is really looking great!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-06-06, 02:23)bobrap Wrote: Just a FYI, I noticed that in tri-panel view the scroll bar when cursoring left is missing. Also, is there a way to use the letter scroll bar with a keyboard or remote or is it meant just for a mouse? Thanks, skin is really looking great!

not missing... what device are you using ?
seems we have some serious problems with Linux/Android Devices...

and i used mouse and keyboard and remote for testing - should work with all of them

(2016-06-05, 22:29)SUPERATRAT08 Wrote:

Hey joanpemo57, pásate por kodimania.com, ahí hablamos spañish!!! Jajajaaa... Seguro que alguno te puede ayudar...

(2016-06-05, 15:36)bsoriano Wrote: Hello MadNox Dev/GFX team!

Here is the latest Spanish strings.po, based on the latest MadNox from GitHub: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C5...file%2czip

Have a great day,

Bart

Thx my friend Smile
i have added it

(2016-06-06, 11:15)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-06-05, 22:29)SUPERATRAT08 Wrote:

[FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]
(2016-06-06, 11:14)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-06-06, 02:23)bobrap Wrote: Just a FYI, I noticed that in tri-panel view the scroll bar when cursoring left is missing. Also, is there a way to use the letter scroll bar with a keyboard or remote or is it meant just for a mouse? Thanks, skin is really looking great!

and i used mouse and keyboard and remote for testing - should work with all of them

I'm on latest stable Kodi and win10. The letter bar works fine. It's the scroll bar that works like page down/up that I'm not seeing. No biggie since I use a keyboard anyway. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-06-06, 17:26)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-06-06, 11:14)schimi2k Wrote:

I'm on latest stable Kodi and win10. The letter bar works fine. It's the scroll bar that works like page down/up that I'm not seeing. No biggie since I use a keyboard anyway. Thanks.
oh, you are right Smile thx bob - will try to fix it
EDIT: Fixed on git

• 343(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39