• 344(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-06-06, 17:31)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-06-06, 17:26)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-06-06, 11:14)schimi2k Wrote: not missing... what device are you using ?
seems we have some serious problems with Linux/Android Devices...

and i used mouse and keyboard and remote for testing - should work with all of them

I'm on latest stable Kodi and win10. The letter bar works fine. It's the scroll bar that works like page down/up that I'm not seeing. No biggie since I use a keyboard anyway. Thanks.
oh, you are right Smile thx bob - will try to fix it
EDIT: Fixed on git

Thank you. With user error so easily the problem, just wanted to make sure it wasn't me. Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
I am getting a whole bunch of errors in my log. I do not know what they are. can anyone help please??
the log is attached here
LOG

Thanks..
Regards,

PJ
Hello,

All the animated posters stored inside the local animatedgifs folder are displayed automatically when using Tripanel or Showcase views. However, when using Kodiflix or 3D Shelf views, not all the animated posters are displayed automatically. In fact, these views only display animated posters that are available online but not those that are only stored locally. Can you please take a look at it ?
Thanks for your help.

Here is my setup : Win10 + fresh Kodi Jarvis 16.1 + Aeon madnox RC2 Revision 0.9.1 (latest commit)
Sorry for my bad english, that's not my native language.
(2016-06-07, 07:07)P_Jamula Wrote: I am getting a whole bunch of errors in my log. I do not know what they are. can anyone help please??
the log is attached here
LOG

Thanks..

try updating script.skin.helper.service or/and delete the catche from the addon
Hi guys,

I want to continue using Madnox because of the excellent film trailers being shown in fanart boxes, but unfortunately this is too big for my android box, so the question I have for all you budding skinners, is there a skin that I can use on my android box that has the same function with regards to playing the trailers in the fanart box, I have looked around but no skins use this

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Ziggy
(2016-05-12, 12:34)Mike_Doc Wrote: ticket was opened 2 months ago in connection to missing textues 16634

It's been 3 months now. Has anyone found anything about the missing textures issue in the Madnox Skin? Thanks.
Hey guys if I use madnox on my android box can I store all my trailers on my sd card and then tell artwork automater to look there for all the trailers rather than look on my android box to save space

I think also I can remove the extras folder to make more space, is this also correct ?

Many thanks

Ziggy
Hi Guys, first off all i want to say that i have a huge respekt for that work you have done and do at this time!!
I installed the new madnox a few days ago. before that i was on the "old" madnox on helix. The new features you have installed...:WOW!!
That is all i can say to it.
I really love that skin.

So, thats enough with the "Süssholzrasblerei" we will say in german Wink

I configure me skin in this time, but one last thing i miss and cant found it.

I am searching for the panel manager. I would like to set panels for my addons and for Youtube channels. Am i blind or is that hidden somewhere ?

Thanks Devil aka grieche (kodi nerds) schimi should know Wink
(2016-06-08, 19:14)Devildude Wrote: Hi Guys, first off all i want to say that i have a huge respekt for that work you have done and do at this time!!
I installed the new madnox a few days ago. before that i was on the "old" madnox on helix. The new features you have installed...:WOW!!
That is all i can say to it.
I really love that skin.

So, thats enough with the "Süssholzrasblerei" we will say in german Wink

I configure me skin in this time, but one last thing i miss and cant found it.

I am searching for the panel manager. I would like to set panels for my addons and for Youtube channels. Am i blind or is that hidden somewhere ?

Thanks Devil aka grieche (kodi nerds) schimi should know Wink
hehe i know ? i know NUTTIN !!! i am absolute clueless hehe
and without that "sweetwoodhack" ( Rofl ) i would be a lill bit angry again... but hey between us german drink brothers:
check first page - post 11 ... we have on first page some kind of " HELP " posts - and some ppl say - they help sometimes Wink
guggstu hier >>>

habe die ehre
clueless schimi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-06-07, 17:57)CellarDoorTV Wrote:
(2016-05-12, 12:34)Mike_Doc Wrote: ticket was opened 2 months ago in connection to missing textues 16634

It's been 3 months now. Has anyone found anything about the missing textures issue in the Madnox Skin? Thanks.

nope...and between us two beautiful mermaids... i dont have much hope that this will be fixed or even think about it, because we are using the old basic code from Phil, and he dont realy like it, that we still use it ... so we have to live with the refresh button ... and more and more problems with linux and android boxes appear, so maybe ... we will see what happen in the future
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-06-08, 14:54)ziggy231 Wrote: Hey guys if I use madnox on my android box can I store all my trailers on my sd card and then tell artwork automater to look there for all the trailers rather than look on my android box to save space

I think also I can remove the extras folder to make more space, is this also correct ?

Many thanks

Ziggy

well, i dont know what else i can say... when you delete the whole extras folder madnox wont work anymore ! you can delete some of the stuff you dont use !
and why dont you put the trailer inside the movie folder Huh then use tvtunes to play them automatic or i think even without using tvtunes it should work out of the movie folder ?

(2016-06-05, 16:22)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 14:13)guandms Wrote: schimi2k and Mike_Doc - I'm using LibreELEC 7.0.1 (16.1 Final) and i freshly installed everything with RC2 and the "Update Art after library update" is still not working.
Maybe under Windows it's working but ever since Kodi 16.0 Final i can't make this feature to work.
Tried to urn on and off several times without any luck.
Please check it out.
Thanks in advance...
Next time save your time... I dont react on those pms!
I saw your two posts, but needed some time to test... SOOOORRYYY Sad
I test it on my odroid c2 with latest le beta for odroid and ad starts after i scann a source for new content... Will test now a complete scann

so, i have tested now a bit more
when i run a complete library refresh ( needs a long time ... iaks ... a lot of external hdds and a lot of tv episodes takes some time ) - after that it seems that AD will have some problems on my LibreElec Odroid C2 ! some errors but it was running and downloads some stuff, but dont show a message

BUT
i also have my ember config this way, that every 30 minutes a library scan of ember will be started ( with windows event manager ) and when it found some new stuff it will just add this new files - and after adding this new files, AD will start and download all needed fanarts ( incl display infos !!! )
so it works here on my window machine AND on my Odroid C2 with latest Libreelec ...

" i would be a lill bit angry again"

sorry, i dont want to make you angry. i have looking the faq till the explonation of the widget manager is starting, shame of me Sad

"we have on first page some kind of " HELP " posts - and some ppl say - they help sometimes Wink"

Yes, now i see. sorry for that. now i will finish my config.

for the clueless i will help you. i am the person who asked about the black screen at the kodi startup one week ago on kodi nerds. you telled me i should install the new beta and then my problem is solved.

Thx a lot and have a nice evening
(2016-06-08, 21:11)Devildude Wrote: " i would be a lill bit angry again"

sorry, i dont want to make you angry. i have looking the faq till the explonation of the widget manager is starting, shame of me Sad

"we have on first page some kind of " HELP " posts - and some ppl say - they help sometimes Wink"

Yes, now i see. sorry for that. now i will finish my config.

for the clueless i will help you. i am the person who asked about the black screen at the kodi startup one week ago on kodi nerds. you telled me i should install the new beta and then my problem is solved.

Thx a lot and have a nice evening
i mean i am clueless at all Big Grin i dont know anything... maximal "breathe in... and out" .... and even this i forget sometimes Wink

good luck with config greek Wink

(2016-06-08, 20:41)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 14:54)ziggy231 Wrote: Hey guys if I use madnox on my android box can I store all my trailers on my sd card and then tell artwork automater to look there for all the trailers rather than look on my android box to save space

Many thanks

Ziggy

well, i dont know what else i can say... when you delete the whole extras folder madnox wont work anymore ! you can delete some of the stuff you dont use !
and why dont you put the trailer inside the movie folder Huh then use tvtunes to play them automatic or i think even without using tvtunes it should work out of the movie folder ?

Thanks schmi2k

My android box is only 4 gb so hopefully by deleting things I don't need it should still work ok, is that correct as I really love this skin over all the others and want to keep using it as long as possible, please advise

Thanks

Ziggy
  • 344(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39