Header Removal
Would it be possible to offer an option to having the header on the home screen only. I'd like to eliminate it from all screens. The Titan skin provides an option for this. If not can you point to the code that would let me to do it on my own.
Hi the include you are looking for is called "Time", you could either remove it from all windows you want to hide it from or add a visible condition to it. Just be aware that nothing will automatically extend to use that space it will just be empty. I may add the option to hide it in Krypton, we'll see ;-)
I've always been a fan of unencumbered fanart which is why I use the low list view. Went ahead and removed the header and am pleased with the results as seen below. Thanks for the tip and hoping you can make this an official option in the future.

(2016-06-08, 23:12)mjbxx Wrote: I've always been a fan of unencumbered fanart which is why I use the low list view. Went ahead and removed the header and am pleased with the results as seen below. Thanks for the tip and hoping you can make this an official option in the future.

Setting added to my latest Krypton3 branch :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Header Removal0