• 135(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2016-06-18, 20:08)marcelveldt Wrote: I *think* but I'm not sure it's a Kodi limitation. I just did some testing and noticed the same behaviour with your gif file.
Besides that, be aware that the gif files (every frame of it) need to be loaded in memory so it's probably not a very good idea to have this kind of full length gif files. Again, I'm not sure it's indeed a limitation but I strongly think it is.

Oh, okay then, I'll remove it. Thanks for your answer. I've also just run into another "problem". See, I installed today the 6.70 update, up until yesterday I had 6.59 and the landscapes looked like in the pic I linked you before: http://i.imgur.com/J1w979s.png. But in 6.70 it looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/hoIGkJR.jpg. Like they, none of them, fit into the frame. Am I doing anything wrong or is it just something that hasn't been fixed yet for this version? Hope I made myself clear! Thanks again!
Hi there,

Couple of things:
1. Play icon out of alignment on pvr list view in latest change.

2. is it possible to have a seperate color option for the epg grid? At the moment it's using the " color for buttons in the skin" option, but I kinda like to have the buttons in the skin off. I don't like "coloured epg" grids... They make my eyes hurt. So I'd like to be able to adjust the opacity of the epg seperate from the rest of the buttons in the skin. Is this possible?

3. EPG grid text don't seem to scroll

4. <menucontrol> not working in EPG window either.

5.manual artwork for pvr is not sticking. If an item is scanned and shows an incorrect image, if I choose "refresh item (manual lookup)" and select an image, the image displays, then disappears and the old incorrect image returns again. Hope this makes sense.

Cheers.
Beta .97 of skinhelper seems to have another problem with cdart etc.:
- cdart and logo is not shown, extrafanart not working until one skips to the next track / song.
Hi Marcelveldt,

Thanks for a great skin and continued development, I'm using it on my main HTPC and 2 RPI's and the whole family find it very intuative.

(2015-11-13, 00:22)marcelveldt Wrote: Version (3.6.x) of the Titan skin, available in official Kodi repository.

New in this release:
- Live TV timeshift buffer progress bar (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=226287)

I have a question regarding the above "new feature", you may have noticed i am the OP on the forum post that you quoted, where is the Timeshift progressbar shown? so for example when i rewind/skipback, i get a bar showing the programmes progress and another bar behind that which shows the buffer (i think). if i skipped back by 30 minutes, how does the skin illustrate that i'm 30 minutes behind live TV? sorry not sure if i'm missing something or havn't turned something on. My PVR is DVBLogic if that makes a difference?
Hi Marcelveldt,

thanks for the great work, I really love him.
But imo you should try to release a stable version of this skin and not try to satisfy every new feature-wish out of comunity and thereby to build in error again. No offense, but every week an update with new errors sucks with time...
(2016-06-20, 14:57)Hanxi Wrote: Hi Marcelveldt,

thanks for the great work, I really love him.
But imo you should try to release a stable version of this skin and not try to satisfy every new feature-wish out of comunity and thereby to build in error again. No offense, but every week an update with new errors sucks with time...

Ummm... There is a stable version in the kodi repo. And it's fairly up to date with the beta repo.
Not sure what you're complaining about.
The skin is what it is because marcelveldt listens to the users and makes changes based on community involvement, isn't that what all this is about?

Perhaps you should stick with stable releases if you're unsatisfied with the beta.
(2016-06-18, 20:53)alfio Wrote: Oh, okay then, I'll remove it. Thanks for your answer. I've also just run into another "problem". See, I installed today the 6.70 update, up until yesterday I had 6.59 and the landscapes looked like in the pic I linked you before: http://i.imgur.com/J1w979s.png. But in 6.70 it looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/hoIGkJR.jpg. Like they, none of them, fit into the frame. Am I doing anything wrong or is it just something that hasn't been fixed yet for this version? Hope I made myself clear! Thanks again!

The issue with the landscapes should already be fixed.
(2016-06-19, 08:11)loggio Wrote: 1. Play icon out of alignment on pvr list view in latest change.

2. is it possible to have a seperate color option for the epg grid? At the moment it's using the " color for buttons in the skin" option, but I kinda like to have the buttons in the skin off. I don't like "coloured epg" grids... They make my eyes hurt. So I'd like to be able to adjust the opacity of the epg seperate from the rest of the buttons in the skin. Is this possible?

5.manual artwork for pvr is not sticking. If an item is scanned and shows an incorrect image, if I choose "refresh item (manual lookup)" and select an image, the image displays, then disappears and the old incorrect image returns again. Hope this makes sense.

1. Will be fixed in next update, thanks
2. Will add it as soon as a new stable version is released, currently I'm only bugfixing. Added to my todo list for next week or so.
3. Will be fixed in next update.
4. Also fixed in next update
5. I can't reproduce this one so it must be timing related. Does it happen all the time or just sometimes ? You're running a pi, right ?
(2016-06-19, 13:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Beta .97 of skinhelper seems to have another problem with cdart etc.:
- cdart and logo is not shown, extrafanart not working until one skips to the next track / song.

When does this issue happen ? At album level browsing the library ? Or the song level ? Or while playback ?
(2016-06-20, 14:57)Hanxi Wrote: thanks for the great work, I really love him.

Well, this is a community product. I'm just a guy with a hobby writing down some skin code based on ideas people have here on the forums. I do this -just for fun- in my spare time. There is no development team with a dedicated tester, there is no release plan. Oh well, there is... the community is also the test team :-)

So, if you want to help out, install the BETA version of the skin (on a test setup) and suggest features, report bugs or even contibute code.
If you're looking for a stable setup for you family httpc, just stick with the stable version.

The beta version of the skin is updated every week, sometimes even every day if I'm having too much spare time.
The stable version is only updated every 2 or 3 months when I'm pretty certain it's bug free. Again, no guarantee, it's still community
If you want it completely stable and bugfree you should probably look at a commercial product.

Just my 2 cents.
(2016-06-20, 14:20)AshG Wrote: I have a question regarding the above "new feature", you may have noticed i am the OP on the forum post that you quoted, where is the Timeshift progressbar shown? so for example when i rewind/skipback, i get a bar showing the programmes progress and another bar behind that which shows the buffer (i think). if i skipped back by 30 minutes, how does the skin illustrate that i'm 30 minutes behind live TV? sorry not sure if i'm missing something or havn't turned something on. My PVR is DVBLogic if that makes a difference?

In fact I removed this feature again a few weeks back because it turned out it wasn't working.
My idea once was to have a graphical representation of the timeshift progress inside the progressbar but that lead to a lot of confusion as the bar was shifting to all places. Looks like that feature is not 100% ready yet or it's not suitable for use in a progress bar.
@marcelveldt

So has the stable not had an update yet ?
You mentioned last week it was awaiting Kodi repo's approval ?
So what's the latest on this ?
Seems something doesn't add up here ?
During the playback the OSD doesn't show the cdart and there is no logo in the upper right corner.

I reverted back to the stable version 0.90 and everything runs seamlessly.

(2016-06-20, 20:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-19, 13:09)malvinas2 Wrote: Beta .97 of skinhelper seems to have another problem with cdart etc.:

When does this issue happen ? At album level browsing the library ? Or the song level ? Or while playback ?
Did you see post #2005 2360028 (post)?
(2016-06-20, 19:59)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-19, 08:11)loggio Wrote: 1. Play icon out of alignment on pvr list view in latest change.

1. Will be fixed in next update, thanks
2. Will add it as soon as a new stable version is released, currently I'm only bugfixing. Added to my todo list for next week or so.
3. Will be fixed in next update.
4. Also fixed in next update
5. I can't reproduce this one so it must be timing related. Does it happen all the time or just sometimes ? You're running a pi, right ?

in regards to no.5
forget it... False alarm, something was wrong on my end. I deleted the skin.helper userdata folder and started fresh, all working fine now.
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11