• 358(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Mr.Silvo ask for some Screenshots... here you go: ( i wanna send you the info in a pm, but your maid is in holiday again it seems... ( please clean up your pms buddy ) )

watch gallery

this is what i found out so far with latest updates from today...

i have a feeling, that this workaround magic trick isnt the holy grale ... but i have hope in you guys Wink

because of those movieset problems - if you have a fresh config just navigate through your collection and after 2-3 collections this problem will pop up
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-06-29, 15:06)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Just ahving a quick read in the forums and i came across this. Looks damn good, would it be possible to include it in madnox?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=281063

we have already a 4K case for a long time... but this logo seems to be the official one now... i will think about to change our old ones maybe...MAYBE...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-06-30, 18:24)schimi2k Wrote: Mr.Silvo ask for some Screenshots... here you go: ( i wanna send you the info in a pm, but your maid is in holiday again it seems... ( please clean up your pms buddy ) )

this is what i found out so far with latest updates from today...

i have a feeling, that this workaround magic trick isnt the holy grale ... but i have hope in you guys Wink

because of those movieset problems - if you have a fresh config just navigate through your collection and after 2-3 collections this problem will pop up
I really don't want to go through them any time soon No too much of a chore... Damn PM's, scourge of the universe Tongue

Things disappearing must be due to the weird happenings after the property limit is reached. We found a solution for some of the missing textures but not every texture displays the same so I will have to try out new ways to see if we can stop VARs from becoming empty. I just think the VARs use an INFO label that becomes empty but checking for a conditional IsEmpty doesn't work because the item is in fact not empty just missing/not passed because of a Kodi bug.

I have tried to replicate the Movie Set issue your are experiencing and I cannot. Are you using the Kodi repo version of skin.helper? That is the one I have installed... Just trying to rule out a skin.helper bug instead of a skin bug Nod

It might take a little time to find a solution for every issue, that is to say if there is a solution to begin with.
Just wanted to add a few observations. Running Win10, latest nightly Krypton, and git pull from https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeon.madnox.git. When first installing the skin for use, the dialog that asks to install skin.helper.service (I believe that's the first) the yes/no blocks are empty. The other thing is I can't find a button to update the library. Is it tucked away somewhere I'm not looking? Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-06-30, 19:04)bobrap Wrote: Just wanted to add a few observations. Running Win10, latest nightly Krypton, and git pull from https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeon.madnox.git. When first installing the skin for use, the dialog that asks to install skin.helper.service (I believe that's the first) the yes/no blocks are empty. The other thing is I can't find a button to update the library. Is it tucked away somewhere I'm not looking? Thanks.
Did you switch to krypton branch before downloading/cloning/installing?

If using Git client you need to checkout the krypton branch.
(2016-06-30, 19:05)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-06-30, 19:04)bobrap Wrote: Just wanted to add a few observations. Running Win10, latest nightly Krypton, and git pull from https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeon.madnox.git. When first installing the skin for use, the dialog that asks to install skin.helper.service (I believe that's the first) the yes/no blocks are empty. The other thing is I can't find a button to update the library. Is it tucked away somewhere I'm not looking? Thanks.
Did you switch to krypton branch before downloading/cloning/installing?

If using Git client you need to checkout the krypton branch.

Everything is a fresh install. I am running portable, if that matters.

Could I trouble you for a link to the Krypton branch, if I'm using the wrong one. Thanks.
(2016-06-30, 19:11)bobrap Wrote: Everything is a fresh install. I am running portable, if that matters.

Could I trouble you for a link to the Krypton branch, if I'm using the wrong one. Thanks.
As long as the skin folder is in your portable data folder then that does not matter.

Which Git client do you use? Github for windows? If yes click where it says krypton (yours will likely say master) in the screenshot below and change branch to krypton.
(2016-06-30, 19:15)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-06-30, 19:11)bobrap Wrote: Everything is a fresh install. I am running portable, if that matters.

As long as the skin folder is in your portable data folder then that does not matter.

Which Git client do you use? Github for windows? If yes click where it says krypton (yours will likely say master) in the screenshot below and change branch to krypton.

Got it. Thanks!
I was testing it with fresh shs addon... Same problem
Will make tomorrow a clean setup from stock
Thx 4 cross check - need a break now Smile

oooooookayyyy.....new day...
1. Deinstall and fresh install of Python 2.7.12 - and manual install of pyasn1 Package
2. clean install of "kodi-17.0-Krypton_alpha2" ( strange... webpage say alpha will be rls today/tomorrow )... and now there is already an alpha 2 ^^ the RERO is running fast hehe
3. clean install and configs of all addons - all by official repo and silvo repo - no manual copy or so
4. add a movie source - run ADL and MSA to get all needed fanarts
5. test movies - collection 1 - back to the future with 3 movies - all good ... move to next collection with just 2 movies - BOOM - the third "Back to the Future" disc is also in the "2 Movies" collection again Sad - when i scroll further it seems it keeps the number of content of the movieset with the most movies in it... when i finished one complete round through my collection, and come back to " back to the future " i get 7 disc now ... the rest is filled with the cases of the other moviesets ( bruce lee collection )

checked the logfile and get this 2 lines: ( A LOT ! )

Code:
11:41:06 T:3756   ERROR: C:\Users\schim\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python27\site-packages\ndg\httpsclient\ssl_peer_verification.py:25: UserWarning: SubjectAltName support is disabled - check pyasn1 package installation to enable
                                              warnings.warn(SUBJ_ALT_NAME_SUPPORT_MSG)
11:41:06 T:3756   ERROR: C:\Users\schim\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python27\site-packages\ndg\httpsclient\subj_alt_name.py:22: UserWarning: Error importing pyasn1, subjectAltName check for SSL peer verification will be disabled.  Import error is: No module named pyasn1.type

those are the only errors i get when i try to see the moviesets - will try again with debug log... but maybe someone had this problem before and have a solution for it ( i am not a coder and have 0 clue of python )

thx in advanced Smile

hello...
may be good idea to make a new thread for Krypton version ?

Anyway...using Krypton alpha 2 with aeon madnox (master so kyprton)....and TV Show next aired don't appear in main windows Sad
Other widget like weather, radio, etc works......

If i launch Tv show next aired program, it work....but no widget ;(

any clue ?
thanks
Intel NUC 5YPPH-8Go-SSD120go-external drive 1To
Windows 10 PRO - Kodi Krypton 17 - IconMix
Hi S,

Your Movieset disc issue should be resolved now and on the Krypton GIT.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-07-02, 17:10)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi S,

Your Movieset disc issue should be resolved now and on the Krypton GIT.

Mike.
That explains it... I thought MadNox was using skin.helper for that stuff already. I am using a modified version of skin.info.service from my fork. Not sure if there are other areas that still use it Huh

If anybody needs to install it you can grab it from my GitHub profile > Repositories > skin.info.service and manually install.

Since I am using the updated one that would likely explain why my set stuff was working and schimis was not.
Damn, i LOVE my MIKES !!!

DOC - ... out of the dark and brings the light to me - THX buddy Smile showcase is working now Smile ... seems like "replace" work - if you have other more important things to do, i can try to fix the other views if you want Smile

SILVO - i am using your 1.0.3 Repo to install MSA, Skin.info.Service and colorpicker Smile so i think i have already your versions ...

i already make a fresh ONLY KRYPTON Install this morning - without a solution ... but then DOC safe my day ...

first MADNOX Fix ... later we kick out the italians from the EU-Soccer Tournament and then i can call it a good day

THX MIKES Smile

As you know Mike, there is a lot of "old" code in Madnox, just wish I knew where it all was and I'd try and get rid of / replace it. the movieset solution is from Shednox days and one of a few things that still uses skin.info.service.

I'll add it to the list to try and totally replace skin.info.service with skin.helper.service to make one less addon requirement, but I know the last time I tried to replace info stuff with helper I couldn't get it to work but I probably got something wrong.

Also, does F5 - skin reload work for you on Krypron, I tried using this to test the movieset changes but nothing happened, but if I closed and opened Kodi then the changes took effect and I'm also getting a EIS error as well with the latest from GIT and Krypton Alpha, anyone else?

I'm still getting videolibrary errors in my log, but it seems my shortcut-includes is still being built with it, but I had a shortcuts update happen while working, will force a menu rebuild and see if that fixes it as I know you have said playlists are working for you Schimi? Still not for me but that is down to videolibrary I would think.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
  • 358(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39