• 349(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-07-09, 22:39)dimaceti Wrote: Yes sorry for that...
I have the problem on Krypton Alpha 2 and latest nightly build and skin version 5.9.1.
The path is: ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/playlists/video/example.xsp,return)
Try latest Git version of skinshorcuts. Many window names have been deprecated so they need to be updated manually or the latest skinshorcuts will do it for you automatically.

DO NOT install from zip unless you either follow the same procedure in the FAQ for installing the skin from git or delete any other skinshortcuts folders from your addons folder.

Just for extra info... The first numbers 5.x.x are the base skin version from BigNoid that the skin is based off of and the second set of -x.x.x is the SiLVO version number, in case anyone was curious Wink
I make a change in a addons user interface and aeon nox appears to cache the. Old interface. How can I clear the cache or file in aeon nox Silvio so the changes i made to the addon show up?

Is there a way to clear the cache or is there a manual way ?
(2016-07-09, 01:10)LFCFAN Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 20:17)rarazxp Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 18:28)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Not skin related but you can find the option in your Kodi settings. I can't remember where on Jarvis but it is in Player > Videos > Skip steps in Krypton.

I am sorry. Can you please be specific. I can not find the option.
There is System> Setup > Video. But it is not in Video afaik.
I am on Kodi 16.1

You were close. System> Video> Playback
You need to set your settings level to Advanced or Expert to see the above option.

I am really sorry for getting old but where do I find option to set Advanced setting?
(2016-07-08, 20:17)rarazxp Wrote: I am really sorry for getting old but where do I find option to set Advanced setting?

In the lower left corner of the settings. There you see the level of the menu you are displaying Smile

Look at this screenshot I found randomly on Google. In the lower left corner you see "Settings level". Highlight this one and click it to change the settings level...
FANART.TV
The best source of high quality fan supplied artwork for your media collection.
(2016-07-10, 12:08)zorensen Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 20:17)rarazxp Wrote: I am really sorry for getting old but where do I find option to set Advanced setting?

In the lower left corner of the settings. There you see the level of the menu you are displaying Smile

Look at this screenshot I found randomly on Google. In the lower left corner you see "Settings level". Highlight this one and click it to change the settings level...

I dont have that option in the bottom corner.
In the left bottom corner is a Aeon nox Silvo logo.

Can anyone tell me the view numbers used in this skin?

E.g. FanartList is 509 in Metropolis, but it is sth else here.

Loving the modifications btw.
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
(2016-07-10, 13:50)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Can anyone tell me the view numbers used in this skin?

E.g. FanartList is 509 in Metropolis, but it is sth else here.

Loving the modifications btw.

602 might be close...look in this folder...

\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo\1080i
That was it, thx Smile
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
(2016-05-30, 11:44)Maaarv Wrote: Another problem I have is that when I play music in fullscreen mode and have enabled "Artist Slideshow" I always have my original local artist fanart blended in the foreground.
The artwork from Artist Slideshow is only showing behind. But I only want to see the artwork from Artist Slideshow here. How do I manage this?

Thanks

Having the same issue (Plasma TV doesn't like it either).

Also:
is it possible to have the home menu icons in a fixed position?
(2016-07-09, 19:51)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I'll try to take a look sometime this weekend... Sometimes persistence pays off Big Grin

Thanks, Mike. Appreciated!

(2016-07-10, 13:04)rarazxp Wrote: I dont have that option in the bottom corner.

That option is tucked away nicely in the left menu. Either press left or move your mouse to the left when you're in a section (such as the skin settings) and it'll appear.
Hi,
I'm having a problem with the 'submenu items' sometimes disappearing when making changes to the 'Main menu items'. Is there a way to prevent this from happening or to get it back?
Having to keep doing over the 'submenus' is very tedious.
I'm on a Pi3 using Libreelec Javis 6.1 running the latest Jarvis version of the skin from git.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
(2016-07-10, 13:04)rarazxp Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 12:08)zorensen Wrote:

I dont have that option in the bottom corner.

The advance settings is a side menu. So try using the left button to make it appear just like how you do in the Addon menu for auto updates/notification etc where install from zip is located.
Hope that helps.
(2016-07-10, 18:44)irn|bru Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 13:04)rarazxp Wrote: I dont have that option in the bottom corner.

That option is tucked away nicely in the left menu. Either press left or move your mouse to the left when you're in a section (such as the skin settings) and it'll appear.

Man that is nicely tucked away indeed... But I found it.

Steps are 10,30, secs...etc.

But I wonder...when I roll my mousewheel... my steps are 25....50 ??
I have a Logitech G700...
@ Mr. mikeSiLVO,
Thank you very much for this wonderful skin.
Please pardon me, but I would like to kindly request if adding multiplex view in to your skin is possible.
Again, I cannot thank you enough, your help is deeply appreciated.
Sincerely,
G.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus and Omega, Aeon MQ 7 Nexus and Omega & Aeon MQ 8 Nexus and Omega Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
(2016-07-10, 20:05)CandyLuv Wrote: Hi,
I'm having a problem with the 'submenu items' sometimes disappearing when making changes to the 'Main menu items'. Is there a way to prevent this from happening or to get it back?
Having to keep doing over the 'submenus' is very tedious.
I'm on a Pi3 using Libreelec Javis 6.1 running the latest Jarvis version of the skin from git.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Submenu's shouldn't get uncoupled from the main menu items, so I'd need a link to a debug log (wiki) (with Skin Shortcuts own debug logging option enabled in addition to Kodi's). The debug log would need to show an instance of you editing the main menu where the submenu items get uncoupled and then the menu being built.

It varies by Kodi version how to get to Skin Shortcuts settings to enable its debug logging option. From memory on Jarvis it's 'System'/'Settings' > 'Add-ons' > 'System' > 'Dependencies' > 'Skin Shortcuts' > 'Configure' > Toggle 'Enable debug logging' > 'OK'
  • 349(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55