• 108(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
Is it possible to add a option to trigger the position of the watched status icon? It would be great to get a option to put this icon on the tv show poster instead of the status bar in the right.

Huh
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
Another thing is this "bug"Huh in this view. To the left there should be the season poster, not the episode Thumb, right?

(2016-08-20, 20:41)john.cord Wrote: Another thing is this "bug"Huh in this view. To the left there should be the season poster, not the episode Thumb, right?

Yes. Working for me :

I think you have not set season poster.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-20, 21:57)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 20:41)john.cord Wrote: Another thing is this "bug"Huh in this view. To the left there should be the season poster, not the episode Thumb, right?

Yes. Working for me :

Work for me too
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-08-20, 12:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 04:16)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Guilouz

not sure if this is a known issue, but the library setting icon does not work within settings.

I have fixed this in 1.5.3

I'm currently running the latest 1.5.5 update and library is still not accessible both on Amazon fire tv/stick and Windows computer
(2016-08-21, 00:59)capnhowyoudo Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 12:59)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 04:16)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Guilouz

not sure if this is a known issue, but the library setting icon does not work within settings.

I have fixed this in 1.5.3

I'm currently running the latest 1.5.5 update and library is still not accessible both on Amazon fire tv/stick and Windows computer

Ah settings, not icon? I have fixed icon.

You must use latest nightly build.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
Ok no problem there your skin mods, thanks for all the other mods you added to original estuary skin.

Off to learn how to skin edit my self, again thanks for your work.
@Guilouz thanks for allowing to hide the cd case. as mentioned earlier, cd cases are a thing of the past and imitating the past may not be the best way to have a nice UI. I am really happy to see the cover art displayed in plain clean form now. this change is highly welcome.

Yes. Working for me :

There are Season Posters in the Seaso List View but not in the Episode List View? Any Idea how to fix this?
(2016-08-21, 14:46)john.cord Wrote:

Yes. Working for me :

There are Season Posters in the Seaso List View but not in the Episode List View? Any Idea how to fix this?

Have you try to set a new season poster in context menu ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-08-21, 06:55)Tommy Crellin Wrote: Ok no problem there your skin mods, thanks for all the other mods you added to original estuary skin.

Off to learn how to skin edit my self, again thanks for your work.

To please you, I have added this possibility in next update.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Feature Request:

Hi Guilouz,

Episode Widgets in Home View show the Date of the Show First aired on middle top.

In case a Episode Widgets point to a specific episode, it is always the date the TV Show first appeared.

E.g. If the TV Show first aired in 2011, but the Specific Episode is from a season off 2015 , it shows year as 2011.

What do you think about showing the Date the specific episode aired (listitem.premiered) instead of the Year the complete show first aired (Listitem.Year)

Please see Screens for details

watch gallery

P.S The Next Episode Widget of Skin Helper seems to have an error with the listitem.year
As you can see in my installation the year is always 1969 instead of the correct year of the TV Show. Random Episode does not have this error however the date is 2011 although the episode is from 2015
(2016-08-21, 15:45)elchupete Wrote: Feature Request:

Hi Guilouz,

Episode Widgets in Home View show the Date of the Show First aired on middle top.

In case a Episode Widgets point to a specific episode, it is always the date the TV Show first appeared.

E.g. If the TV Show first aired in 2011, but the Specific Episode is from a season off 2015 , it shows year as 2011.

What do you think about showing the Date the specific episode aired (listitem.premiered) instead of the Year the complete show first aired (Listitem.Year)

Please see Screens for details

watch gallery

P.S The Next Episode Widget of Skin Helper seems to have an error with the listitem.year
As you can see in my installation the year is always 1969 instead of the correct year of the TV Show. Random Episode does not have this error however the date is 2011 although the episode is from 2015

Do you use Custom Widgets ?
If that is the case I can't change this because any content can be choose and Year is used.

For your second picture. It's year a this season, not of episode.
 Estuary MOD V2 
today I launched kodi17 alpha3 (this skin was enabled) and tried to start amazon. Than a deep blackscreen appeared and it is not possible to use kodi anymore. After closing kodi via taskmanager this skin wasn installed and when I try to install it, again the blackscreen appears. Any idea how to solve it?

Log: http://pastebin.com/ajWeRnL2

edit:

I fixed it with removing the "Kodi/addons/skin.estuary.mod/" folder and after the installing the mod again.
Thanks for replying.

Yes its custom widgets.

1st Row = Skin Helper Next Episode
2nd Row = Skin Helper Random Episode

If Kodi would show the Year the Season aired, I would be happy, but it isn't

As you can see in my 1st Screenshot, Better Call Saul is selected (S02E05) but the Year is displayed as 1969.
According to your above statement Year should be 2016 for this one, but it isn't.
Whatever TV Show I select in First Row, the Year is always 1969

In my 2n Screenshot I selected POI. The Episode selected by the Widget is S04E15.
Season 4 of POI aired 2015, so the Year should be 2015 according what you said. But its the Year POI Season 01 came out.
However in the Random Episode Widget at least the Year shown is related to the selected TV Show.
e.g If I select Leverage the Year shown is 2008 (e.g. S04E18) (The Year Leverage came out ). Although it should be 2011 (Season 4 first aired.)

So there is something not right. I don't know if its a Skin issue or a Skin.helper issue
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36