• 372(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
The 3 games Flix views work with the original advance launcher. I tried to install and setup ael but just couldn't see how to add anything? Was easy in al but all I never got a screen or anything to actually add Roms?

If I can get all working then i'll see why the gamesflix views aren'the working or other views but I think the coding is looking for advance launcher so i'll need to do some mods for ael once I can test changes.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-09-01, 20:41)Mike_Doc Wrote: The 3 games Flix views work with the original advance launcher. I tried to install and setup ael but just couldn't see how to add anything? Was easy in al but all I never got a screen or anything to actually add Roms?

If I can get all working then i'll see why the gamesflix views aren'the working or other views but I think the coding is looking for advance launcher so i'll need to do some mods for ael once I can test changes.

Hi Mike_Doc,

I had some trouble to figure it out myself but when u know what to do it's fairly easy.
so far I tested it with emulators only though, not tried anything else.

1. after starting AEL hover to the Emulators folder and hit C
2. Add New Launcher
3. Now you have to do the steps you already know from AL
4. Go into the folder Emulators - now you'll see your created Launcher
5. hit C again and choose Add Roms
unfortunately the scraping process (TheGamesDB i.e.) is kinda broken, so you would have to disable online scraping for artwork (in AEL setting prior to step 5) and add artwork manually/local artwork scraping (Beta status)
But just for the fun of it I did this with some Roms, unfortunately Madnox does not really support all artwork so far which means there is probably some (or a lot) code writing involved... And I'm not able to do that because I have no skill in that whatsoever Confused
But I would happily try everything out you throw at me Rofl
Sorry if this been asked before but couldnt find anything. Is there a way to change the mouse cursor??
(2016-09-01, 17:03)Slipass Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 12:48)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 11:52)Slipass Wrote: Hi Mike,
you can add it to madnox?

Answer from mikebzh44:

Of course it's possible, Mike_Doc can use some files from my mod and merge it into Madnox.

You need :

media\thumbs\boxes\polaroid.png
media\thumbs\boxes\polaroid_mask.png
language\English\strings.po (strings ID 31966 and 31967)
1080i\Home.xml (lines 7&8)
1080i\custom_1122_BackgroundCustomizer.xml (lines 227 to 235)
1080i\variables.xml (lines 503&504)
1080i\IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml (line 13)
1080i\Includes_LiveBG.xml (lines 16 to 27 + lines 775 to 969)

If you zip the needed files and upload them somewhere it would be much easier Smile

You're right meowmoo....
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dy0df72qntbyhc...d.rar?dl=0

I hope, the link works

Sorry guys but has anyone of you can customize the data?
I tried it but I do not know where the data is to be stored from the IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml and custom_1122_BackgroundCustomizer....
i tried, but i failed :/
I hope, mike can help. the mod is from aeon nox 5
If you want to add it then you need to first add it the the overrides file, something like:
Code:
<background label="Live Background - My Pics" condition="String.IsEqual(Window.Property(groupname),mainmenu)">MyPics.Fanart</background>
so you can choose it in the menu customizer.

After that you need to add the Polaroid pngs and a group of image controls for them in the Includes_LiveBG.xml then set up the visibles and stuff so it appears when you choose that as the background. You can probably use the CD Live BG and just add a visible to hide the cases and use the Polaroids instead.

Not an easy 5 minute addition, will take someone a little bit of time to add it.
I'll look into it.
that would be great. I have already tried but have not really succeeded.
OK after a lot of searching, i found out that the add-on "Library Auto Update" is what causing the option : "Update Art" not to work.
Did a test a few times, and even if the add-on is disabled it still make the Update Art option not work, you need to remove it completely for this option to work again.
Mike_Doc can you make this two work Smile
Hi,

My Pics - Live BG now in GIT, credit to Mikebzh44 for original work and allowing it to be used as basis for Madnox version:

watch gallery
i love it !!
(2016-09-03, 19:10)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi,

My Pics - Live BG now in GIT, credit to Mikebzh44 for original work and allowing it to be used as basis for Madnox version:

watch gallery

Thank you for the great work!!!
@ Mike_Doc, I love the way you scatter the picture all over the screen. It's much better than my original layout. I will use it, if you are ok Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Sometimes the main menu widgets dont load. Any ideas to fix it ?
  • 372(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39