<backwards-compatibility abi="5.10.0"/>
  <requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.core" version="0.1.0"/>
  </requires>
  <extension-point id="skin" schema="skin.xsd"/>
</addon>
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<addon id="xbmc.gui" version="5.10.0" provider-name="Team-Kodi">
  <backwards-compatibility abi="5.10.0"/>
  <requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.core" version="0.1.0"/>
  </requires>
  <extension-point id="skin" schema="skin.xsd"/>
</addon>

It is a bit different.
If i change it, to your code nothing happens when i choose the zip file. No error message, but nothing else
What your OS? if you have teamviewer, send me credentials via private message, I check trouble for you.
(2016-09-05, 20:14)Wanilton Wrote: What your OS? if you have teamviewer, send me credentials via private message, I check trouble for you.
I am using Windows 10 Buid 1607

I have Teamviewer, but i am not able to send you a private message ;-( Perhaps my account is to new
Yes, you need 10 posts and more time forum for send. Go to our forum, there exist chat for pass info, link in my signature.

Verify now zip file on drive, and XBMC GUI is 5.10.0 in skin, but file Christmas have is 5.9.0, very weird. Change for 5.10.0, work.
Hi,

Is the random tv episodes widget not supposed to list shows in the order they should be played? Also it will list multiple entries for the same show. And widgets are not centered on screen if you have less than 12 showing.... that's a bug imo.

Thx
@leejk, tested here and party mode work fine, random others letters too.

Your post changed, widgets in this case is only for you have reference episodes available in your library, if you need something more, is better create smartplaylist. If is random, it´s normal appear more 1 episode for the same show. By design Marcos prefer widget begin left side, regardless of the number of widgets.
Wink 
@Wanilton, user error Big Grin. Apparently KODI for some reason was not scanning the music library past a certain amount of songs. Forcing an update fixed it.

I will look into a smart playlist. Basically I'd like to see thumbnails of random next to be played episodes.

Thx
Hi,

From home screen regarding concerts and music sections when I click them I would like that it takes directly to artist listing instead of current defaults. What needs to be modified to achieve this?
(2016-09-06, 02:31)leejk Wrote: Hi,

And widgets are not centered on screen if you have less than 12 showing.... that's a bug imo.

Thx

Edit IncludesMenuWidgets.xml

Find line 39
Code:
<include name="panel_layout8">

Change the value immediately underneath for <left>45</left> to 352 . Save the file and reload the skin - centered widgets when using 8 !!

Note - back up any file before editing it, just in case !!
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2016-09-06, 12:58)latza789 Wrote: Hi,

From home screen regarding concerts and music sections when I click them I would like that it takes directly to artist listing instead of current defaults. What needs to be modified to achieve this?

Yes, go to settings, submenu customize main menu, there will see items listed left side, center you see functions (Replace and Clone functions for example), right side other list items. First function is Replace, use for change one item in other.

Change music to music artists or music albums, use replace, with focus in music (left panel), use replace, and select with enter proper item on right list (Music - Artists), you are get submenu and set in main menu, need extra step, clone submenu function for music and for finish, rename Music artists or albums to Music and done. Now when press enter in music go direct to music artist or album level.
They have been working on this version for a loooong time. I honestly completely forgot about it. MQ 6 seemed kind of lacking and released a bit early IMO. But 7 looks way polished. I'll have to check it out when I get home.
As usual, you did a fantastic job! Thanks for this release!
Been playing with it for a while, and everything is working as expected.
The only thing I need to change, is the main menu's new line (orange by default) into the old lineal semi-transparent bar. Is there a way? Downloaded the darkness package but doesn't seem to change that image. Also the global fonts, would love to use the old ones if possible. Can be done?

Again, awesome version! keep rocking!
@CyberEvil, only is possible with mod version (changing code skin), for main menu you have others fonts available in skin settings. Same for new line, it´s possible change color and transparency only, but no old bar style.
(2016-09-06, 18:32)CyberEvil Wrote: As usual, you did a fantastic job! Thanks for this release!
Been playing with it for a while, and everything is working as expected.
The only thing I need to change, is the main menu's new line (orange by default) into the old lineal semi-transparent bar. Is there a way? Downloaded the darkness package but doesn't seem to change that image. Also the global fonts, would love to use the old ones if possible. Can be done?

Again, awesome version! keep rocking!

You can change the menu bar colour in skin settings, when choosing colour you can also set transparency level.

To use mq6 font on mq7 you can try copying the aeon_common.ttf from mq6 into mq7 fonts folder. Make sure to backup original mq7 aeon_common.ttf before overwriting. You can rename it to aeon_common.ttf.bak
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13