• 74(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2016-08-20, 00:10)Wanderer189 Wrote: Are you referring to the website issue?

If trakt isn't syncing right with Kodi, try un-installing Trakt, then delete your trakt folder in the User Data (location will depend on what platform you are using), then reinstall the Trakt addon and activate again. Work about every time I have syncing issues.

If it is the website issue, I would try to reload your avatar and make sure to click SAVE at the bottom. Hope this helps

(2016-08-18, 17:37)wormvortex Wrote: Still not working for me. I've always had an avatar Sad

This worked for me. I had the avatar and Kodi hasn't sync since i updated to Krypton.
Win 8.1 64bit
NUC5i5RYK, Onkyo TX508, LG 42LM620T
For anyone of you who like Trackt , you'll love "Last played (all the sources)"
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279131
great addon to include on top of trackt, makes a list of everything watched on. really nice addon

"A Kodi add-on that lists the last movies, episodes, music videos and songs played. There is no easier way to go back to what you have seen or listened on the last few days. You can play it again, rate it or review the details with a couple of clicks.

I looked everywhere for an addon that did this, and there was none. It is possible to make a few playlists to produce a list of last played, but if you have a filter active to hide what is already watched, it will force you to disable and enable the filter each time you go to the playlist. And most people will appreciate the bonus of not having to learn how to make those playlists, just install this addon et voilá! "
(2016-08-06, 06:09)MoreBloodWine Wrote: I was wondering if you might consider adding an option that will both add to collect and list where as right now it's two seperate things to do. I know it might not be a big priority for some but I would love to see this... Ty.

Was curious if this is possible, Ty.
(2016-08-22, 04:51)MoreBloodWine Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 06:09)MoreBloodWine Wrote: I was wondering if you might consider adding an option that will both add to collect and list where as right now it's two seperate things to do. I know it might not be a big priority for some but I would love to see this... Ty.

Sure, should be possible from a technical stand point
(2016-08-22, 21:23)Razze Wrote:
(2016-08-22, 04:51)MoreBloodWine Wrote:

Sure, should be possible from a technical stand point

Hope to see it soon ;-)
I've installed the latest version of Trakt on my Kodibuntu (latest version of Kodibuntu as well). After the installation I do not get the automatic popup that should display the activation code that should be entered in trakt.tv/activate.

When I go into the configuration settings I click on the "How to activate" and follow the instructions of going to trakt.tv/pin/999. I retrieve a PIN from the website and enter it in the Trakt addon and it says "Activation Successful" however my username does not appear where it should in the addon config screen and no syncing occurs.

Anyone have any thoughts?
Hello,

I am relatively new to using Trakt and Kodi and have not read this thread so forgive me if I am asking a stupid question or one that has been asked already but here goes. I have created several custom lists which I would like to then be able to create secondary "smart lists" from. I'm not sure if this makes sense so I will give an example.

I have one list called "Half hour long shows" which contains shows that I can watch on my commute.
Then I have another list called "comedies".
I would like to create a smart list called "Half Hour long Comedies" that would essentially pull the unique titles from the two lists above.

Does this make sense? Can it currently be achieved? Is this being developed? I'm just wondering if I should rethink my list strategy so please let me know. I love Trakt either way Thanks.
(2016-08-24, 18:20)cyprex Wrote: I've installed the latest version of Trakt on my Kodibuntu (latest version of Kodibuntu as well). After the installation I do not get the automatic popup that should display the activation code that should be entered in trakt.tv/activate.

When I go into the configuration settings I click on the "How to activate" and follow the instructions of going to trakt.tv/pin/999. I retrieve a PIN from the website and enter it in the Trakt addon and it says "Activation Successful" however my username does not appear where it should in the addon config screen and no syncing occurs.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Delete the script.trakt folder here ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data, and try modifying the trakt settings again.

(2016-09-09, 17:36)eloquintet Wrote: Hello,

I am relatively new to using Trakt and Kodi and have not read this thread so forgive me if I am asking a stupid question or one that has been asked already but here goes. I have created several custom lists which I would like to then be able to create secondary "smart lists" from. I'm not sure if this makes sense so I will give an example.

I have one list called "Half hour long shows" which contains shows that I can watch on my commute.
Then I have another list called "comedies".
I would like to create a smart list called "Half Hour long Comedies" that would essentially pull the unique titles from the two lists above.

Does this make sense? Can it currently be achieved? Is this being developed? I'm just wondering if I should rethink my list strategy so please let me know. I love Trakt either way Thanks.

Definitely should be!
I'm assuming that the custom lists are smart playlists, right?
If yes, then you can just create another smart playlist with 2 rules: Playlist is X and Playlist is Y. Type would be TV show or Episodes if you wish. See below:
If no, then where did you create these lists? If you can access the list in Kodi, then you should be able to use Virtual folder rule.
watch gallery
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
hey,
is the "lists-to-tags" branch of the addon will be updated to the last version ? Would love to find a way to the my tv-show trakt list show up in kodi (the trakt list manager other addon is only works with movies)
many thanks
(2016-09-11, 11:24)onlyyou Wrote: hey,
is the "lists-to-tags" branch of the addon will be updated to the last version ? Would love to find a way to the my tv-show trakt list show up in kodi (the trakt list manager other addon is only works with movies)
many thanks

Well updating it shouldn't be a problem, but I think it wasn't basically working yet? Not sure if I remember right
(2016-09-11, 22:44)Razze Wrote:
(2016-09-11, 11:24)onlyyou Wrote: hey,
many thanks

Well updating it shouldn't be a problem, but I think it wasn't basically working yet? Not sure if I remember right
I'm OK to test it if you want

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk
Thanks for responding Marhutchy and forgive me but your image is blocked by my work so I cannot see it right now.
So it sounds like what I am trying to do is achievable so that is encouraging.

I created custom lists on the Trakt Website and then assigned shows from my collection to the relevant lists.
Inside of Kodi I can see these lists but would like to get the unique titles from those lists to appear in a smart playlist.

Should I be creating Smart Playlists instead of custom lists and if so where would I do this?
I thought that I saw where you could create a virtual folder rule and maybe this is what your image is showing.
I will have to look at this post from home and see if I can figure it out.
To try to achieve what I wanted to here is what I did:

went onto the Trakt website and created (2) new Custom Lists (test1 and test2)

associated a tv show with test1
associated a second show with test2
associated a third show with both test1 and test2 lists

in kodi i opened the playlists/smart playlists section

i then created three smart playlists (all of them were set to tv shows, with virtual folders and no limit on files)

for the first one I put is test1 as my rule
for the first one I put is test2 as my rule
and for the third one I put both of the rules above

when i then looked at the lists they displayed corresponding strings at the top of a list of all of my videos?

So, Am I doing something wrong or is what I am trying to do not possible with Trakt and Kodi at this time?
Eloquintet, how do you sync trakt custom playlist with kodi? Thanks

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk
It's not possible as of this moment. Hasn't been implemented.
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35