• 9(current)
Mod Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
(2016-09-11, 21:48)arzaz Wrote:
(2016-09-11, 21:17)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-11, 21:02)arzaz Wrote: Thanks a lot DolGuldur

When this great skin mod will works on home movie?

what do you mean by home movie?

I mean a simple way to got the skin mod directly from home movie. Check below:

watch gallery

Currently i have to follow many steps as follows: Check below

watch gallery

(2016-09-11, 21:53)Wanilton Wrote: info media, use other xml for video info, based script extendedinfo.

You're asking to show dialogue video info instead of extendedinfo window for home widget movies, I don't know I will give it a try though tomorrow
Photo 
Hello everybody.
I would like put " IMDb TOP 250 " at Lowlist view, same dialogue full screen.
Thanks
PS sorry for my bad English

The white, normal MPAA icons are showing up for me, but the detailed are not.

I saw in a previous post that you need to put the icons in the /media/flags/mpaa folder, but I do not know where to get the files to put in that folder.

Anyone care to point me in the right direction?
(2016-09-13, 09:49)hpman247 Wrote: The white, normal MPAA icons are showing up for me, but the detailed are not.

I saw in a previous post that you need to put the icons in the /media/flags/mpaa folder, but I do not know where to get the files to put in that folder.

I already included the white and colored mpaa icons inside texture.xbt file ,download files from first post
Hmm, I am using that file. And like I said, the detailed icons do not work for me. Any ideas?
(2016-09-13, 10:43)hpman247 Wrote: Hmm, I am using that file. And like I said, the detailed icons do not work for me. Any ideas?
you should use 1080i folder with it otherwise it won't work, also make sure you select detailed mpaa icon from top menu button
(2016-09-13, 10:42)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-13, 09:49)hpman247 Wrote: The white, normal MPAA icons are showing up for me, but the detailed are not.

I already included the white and colored mpaa icons inside texture.xbt file ,download files from first post

(2016-09-13, 10:50)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-13, 10:43)hpman247 Wrote: Hmm, I am using that file. And like I said, the detailed icons do not work for me. Any ideas?
you should use 1080i folder with it otherwise it won't work, also make sure you select detailed mpaa icon from top menu button

Yeah, I am using that folder. I am using all the folders and files described in the first post. Oh well. at least the normal icons show up.
This is what I see when I change it from Normal to Detailed in the top menu.

watch gallery
(2016-09-12, 09:50)Fredomxx Wrote: Hello everybody.
I would like put " IMDb TOP 250 " at Lowlist view, same dialogue full screen.
Thanks
PS sorry for my bad English

http://www.mediafire.com/download/elxg5t...owList.xml
(2016-09-13, 11:19)hpman247 Wrote: This is what I see when I change it from Normal to Detailed in the top menu.

watch gallery

I'm sure there must be something that went wrong, delete the skin folder and its data from userdata/addons ,then apply the files again
(2016-09-13, 11:23)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-13, 11:19)hpman247 Wrote: This is what I see when I change it from Normal to Detailed in the top menu.

watch gallery

I'm sure there must be something that went wrong, delete the skin folder and its data from userdata/addons ,then apply the files again

I did this. Also, I installed Kodi on my Mac and did a clean installation. I am having the exact same issue. Might I be missing some dependency somewhere? Its so strange that this is happening on both my Windows and Mac and in the exact same way.
(2016-09-11, 22:03)DolGuldur Wrote:
(2016-09-11, 21:48)arzaz Wrote:
(2016-09-11, 21:17)DolGuldur Wrote: what do you mean by home movie?

I mean a simple way to got the skin mod directly from home movie. Check below:

watch gallery

Currently i have to follow many steps as follows: Check below

watch gallery

(2016-09-11, 21:53)Wanilton Wrote: info media, use other xml for video info, based script extendedinfo.

You're asking to show dialogue video info instead of extendedinfo window for home widget movies, I don't know I will give it a try though tomorrow

Dear DolGuldur

Any news
(2016-09-13, 11:36)hpman247 Wrote: I did this. Also, I installed Kodi on my Mac and did a clean installation. I am having the exact same issue. Might I be missing some dependency somewhere? Its so strange that this is happening on both my Windows and Mac and in the exact same way.

Extract and put this inside media folder and see if it works http://www.mediafire.com/download/5iz9ma...lagsss.zip
(2016-09-13, 11:40)arzaz Wrote: You're asking to show dialogue video info instead of extendedinfo window for home widget movies, I don't know I will give it a try though tomorrow

Dear DolGuldur

Any news

It need sometime I have to figure out what's wrong, patience is the name of the game here.Wink
(2016-09-13, 11:46)DolGuldur Wrote: Extract and put this inside media folder and see if it works http://www.mediafire.com/download/5iz9ma...lagsss.zip

No, still not working. There has to be something that I've missed, somewhere, but I've followed the directions to a tee numerous times now. Sad
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis7