• 18(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Hi, Marcel. I do not know if this problem has to do with your skin or with the current Krypton Beta. But here it is: The multiple background images do not change neither in tv shows nor in movies. I have like 7 or 8 images in each show/movie but they do not change after the time I've set them to change. And these two options are enabled: Option 1 Option 2 . So, I would appreciate if you told me if I'm doing anything wrong or it's a known bug for now. Thank you.
When browsing movie library, year of title is not displayed.
Maybe you could add it again when and if it's convenient for you.

Also, to show a scrolling cast/role text when in paused and/or info screen during playback would make a wonderful option and complete this skin imo.

Thank you for creating and maintaining this for us.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
First thanks for the nice skin.

I just updated to Krypton and have a problem now.
I have some widgets on the homescreen. One with TV Shows (not Episodes).
Whenever I click on a show, nothing happens. Playlist widgets with episodes or movies still work.
This ist the error I get when clicking on a show:
Quote:18:51:26 T:18446744072505043448 ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window video
18:51:26 T:18446744072505043448 ERROR: Activate/ReplaceWindow called with invalid destination window: video
(2016-08-25, 17:30)tknice1 Wrote: I searched but didn't come across anything about the new PlayerProcessInfo screen that we pull up with windows "O". I need to map this to the remote to replace the old codec info function. Has anyone been able to do this with some other way than the Keymap addon? That addon doesn't seem to support this yet--or at least that I could find.
You would have to manually edit the keymap.xml file on your system to do that.

(2016-08-25, 17:30)tknice1 Wrote: Also, regarding this screen, I'd love an option to change it's position. Perhaps top, bottom, and middle? Right now it comes up in the middle of the video.

For now, I've moved the panel to the top of the screen, in the future I might add an option where to display it but maybe not needed at all.
Available in next (beta) skin update.
(2016-08-27, 12:48)freddy89 Wrote: But after updating to Krypton and the Titan-Krypton skin, my skinshortcuts (to tidal Music addon) getting build (netflix 2 Homescreenlayout) but i cant entring them. Also on totally fresh install.
No problems at all with Jarvis.

This should now be fixed in most recent version of skinshortcuts. Do you still have issues ?
(2016-08-30, 20:17)Ludrig Wrote: Anywy to get the new Player Process Info in your actualy build?
Or is it just my kind of DAU? Wink

That is added a long time ago.
(2016-08-30, 20:31)RamboUnchained Wrote: For some reason, all of my views keep defaulting to Extended in both my local library and in addons.

Do you still have this issue with the most recent beta of the skin ?
(2016-08-31, 04:29)Edworld Wrote: When scrolling movies using the alphabet, I can select the letter I want, i see the spinning, buy it goes nowhere.

This is fixed in most recent update of the skin (beta).
(2016-08-31, 17:11)Starzone Wrote: I want to apply a user defined action "Select last TV channel" when I select the TV menu entry. This works perfectly in Jarvis/Titan. When I do this in Krypton and go back to main menu, the full TV entry is gone (and only the other 5 entries are still there). When I go back and apply another user defined action (e.g. select EPG), the TV entry is back on the main menu. This beaviour is reproducable.

I just fixed this in the skinshortcuts addon. Will provide an updated version of skinshortcuts asap. If you're on the beta repo for the skin you will receive it automatically.
(2016-09-03, 02:52)Rubicon99 Wrote: I had an issue pop up in emby version x.23 of the skin that remains in version x.26. The issue is the library option is not available in the settings menu. See screenshot below. I thought it may have been a result of my tweaking so I did a fresh install of Krypton beta and Titan x.26 off emby.

Do you still have this issue with more recent Kodi Krypton versions ?
(2016-09-04, 17:40)Boulder Wrote: The image shown in the movies list seems to get mixed up with the random image shown in the main menu background. For example, I had one Chaplin movie fanart being shown in the main menu background, then entered the Movies view and the same fanart was shown for a different movie. It seems that everything works right after Kodi is started but at some point, after watching some video, the problem appears.

Also, is it possible to get rid of the temperature display in the main menu? I only get the Celsius mark there since I don't use any weather data.

1) Does this issue still exist in the latest skin beta ?

2) To get rid of the weather in the heading, just select your header preference in the skin settings --> general skin settings.
(2016-09-08, 11:23)Onkytonk Wrote: I'm having the same problem as Rubicon99 with Settings>Library not working.
I am using Titan v. 3.7.23 with Krypton Nightly 20160907-7178ade.
To change the library settings, I have to change skins.

Still having this issue ?
Please note that version 3.7.27 is the latest version, available on the beta repo (see first post).
I will update the version on the Kodi repo asap.
(2016-09-14, 05:16)Nutdotnet Wrote: Other than flipping the switch in the skin settings, is there anything else I need to do to get animated posters to work?
When I was using the Titan Jarvis skin with SPMC (Kodi fork) I don't recall having to do anything else. But now they don't seem to work at all. I can't even manually select a poster via the context menu.

It should work out-of-the-box once you enable the "prefer animated artwork" setting.
If not, make sure you are on the latest BETA skin version, see first post where to obtain that.

If still not working in the beta too please send me your kodi logfile to investigate.
(2016-09-22, 23:03)loggio Wrote: can we get an option to disable the header background color on the homescreen?
For now I'll just the disable the header panel on the homescreen. I'll add an option if that is still needed later.

(2016-09-22, 23:03)loggio Wrote: Also, my theatre room Kodi setup uses Arctic Zephyr as it's main skin because of it's simplistic style.
Using my theatre room lately I've grown to love the horizontal home screen and the vertical submenu design but I feel the rest of the skin is lacking many features that I've grown to love with TItan that are just hard to live without.
So I was wondering if you'd be able to implement the horizontal home screen from Arctic Zephyr as shown below:

Added your request to my brand new Trello board so go ahead and vote ;-)
https://trello.com/c/qWahCULQ/3-horizont...tic-zephyr
(2016-09-23, 09:42)mattyspurs76 Wrote: 2nd - do you mean have the submenu pop up so its vertical? I thought titan can do that. Maybe im wrong. But there are settings to be able to get it to look almost like the arctic zephr screen shot you have posted.
Find the right colour settings and knock transparancy down for them.

No that vertical submenu is still on my TODO list
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6