• 36(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2016-10-13, 00:18)Wanilton Wrote: @dataghost1984, please read forum rules, don´t post any pictures with reference piracy addons.

It´s no possible via GUI, change color text in submenu, only is possible change for items in main menu and titles.

My apologies, will not happen again. It was not possible that I could see. I could not find in the text files either the manual setting. Thanks for the reply and I apologise again.
Great skin and fantastic update to version 7! Much faster and very slick.

Just one quick wish: could you please add the number of votes for episodes next to the rating in the view "glas list" (the one with the big episode list on the left and the fanart and extra info on the right)?
It's in many other views but not in my favourite one.
Thanks in advance!
(2016-10-12, 18:54)Wanilton Wrote: @mvanraaij, decrease size font in font.xml file, is better way, watch video for see how work after for Germany or Dutch:

Some fonts are to big (scrolling with longer text), others are to small (not readable from some meters). Perhaps don't use such a big range of font sizes with next version.
hi we are trying to add music to this skin , but having problems with the fan art according to the skin it needs a different program we have got artist slideshow and artwork downloader but when we try and run artist slideshow nothing happens ,,

@flowerpot, need configure addon artist slideshow for have fanarts in fullscreen and home. If you have library with your music and local arts, set path for folder in script settings.

Structure folder for music:

Level Adele (artist) you need folder extrafanart, with artist images inside for cycle fanarts and one image fanart.jpg in main Adele folder, look images for reference.

I recommend use Mediaelch for collect data and arts for music (artists and albums).
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
many thanks for your reply i am trying to use Mediaelch for collect data and arts for music but allthough i have only 1 album it is not showing up in Mediaelch and unsure why , my other problem is that i have used artwork downloader to get artwork for my 2,000 movies that are on hd drive i was woundering if Mediaelch would delete these images thanks

May be the Music path it's not correct. You can try to set at I:\music
Kodi v20 Nexus with Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod
OS: Linux Debian 12 bookworm on Apple Mac Mini Late 2018
TV: Samsung UE40C6510UP
First look my previous post, how structure your directories.

For your specific artist and album:

I:\Music\ADELE\Adele - Greatest Hits (2012)

One folder for each Artist, inside albums.

Inside Artist Level, create folder extrafanart.

Mediaelch will no erase your arts for movies collected with artwork Downloader.

Kodi use tags for populate database, this structure is necessary in skin and script artist slideshow. When Set path for music folder, set for root

I:\Music
many thanks for your reply but when scrappeing with Mediaelch i tried all of the scrappers but could not find disc art , in Mediaelch it is all the same apart from i set it to I:\Music with Inside Artist Level, create folder extrafanart.allthough when i was scrapping i did not see anything being downloaded but it has ended up like this

For the same problem on kodi I installed:

- artist slideshow;
- artwork downloader;
- Skin Helper Service.

plus how posted from Wanilton Today at 14:57.

On Mediaelch select the album name a push on scrape button (Mediaelch only download information, image ecc. of the artists):

after in kodi go in the music artist - album informations - reload.
Kodi v20 Nexus with Aeon MQ 9 Multi-Mod
OS: Linux Debian 12 bookworm on Apple Mac Mini Late 2018
TV: Samsung UE40C6510UP
I'm having some issues in my TV section. HOWEVER, I'm not using the default TV Show menu, I'm using a video node that is created by my PlexKodiConnect plugin, that allows me to use Plex as the backend database and sync to Kodi.

Directory Structure
------------------------------------------------------
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\Season 01\Game.of.Thrones.S01E01.Winter.Is.Coming.1080p.BluRay.mkv
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\Season 01\fanart.jpg <--- this is the same as season01-fanart.jpg, which I had to use to get it to work in a previous Aeon MQ skin
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\fanart.jpg
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\season01-poster.jpg
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\season01-fanart.jpg
  • root\Game Of Thrones (2011)\theme.mp3

TV Tunes
  • I have the TVTunes add on installed.
  • TV Tunes is set to play while browsing season/episode.
  • I'm using the "Right List" view and "Turn On TV Tunes" is enabled.
  • When debugging is enabled for TV Tunes and "Debug Logging", I don't see any "tvtunes" activity in the kodi log when browsing a tv show season/episode list.
  • I don't hear the TV theme

Season Fanart
  • I'm using the "Right List" view and "Art -> Season Fanart" is enabled.
  • When viewing the episode list, I only see the default fanart, the one shown at the show level

My only thought is that these functions only work when using the default "TV Shows" section instead of a video node (such as library://video/Plex-1/1_all.xml/). Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.
(2016-10-14, 23:07)mjnman Wrote: For the same problem on kodi I installed:

- artist slideshow;
- artwork downloader;
- Skin Helper Service.

plus how posted from Wanilton Today at 14:57.

On Mediaelch select the album name a push on scrape button (Mediaelch only download information, image ecc. of the artists):

after in kodi go in the music artist - album informations - reload.

Mediaelch get data and arts (cover and disc art) for album too, look image

hi many thanks for your reply i have tried to get images but allthough tried all 3 scrappers still no luck unless there is no disc artwork ,all so i dont seem to get any info of the artist done a quick video for you to look at thanks

@flowerpot, this album don´t have disc art available, check

https://fanart.tv/artist/cc2c9c3c-b7bc-4...493/adele/

and

http://www.theaudiodb.com/artist/111493?all=yes&f=
(2016-10-15, 18:00)Wanilton Wrote: @flowerpot, this album don´t have disc art available, check

https://fanart.tv/artist/cc2c9c3c-b7bc-4...493/adele/

and

http://www.theaudiodb.com/artist/111493?all=yes&f=

many thanks for your reply i did wonder why no art work was showing , does it mean that there is no info about the artist as well as it is not showing thanks sorry but new to this Blush
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13