• 388(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-10-15, 22:37)Glueckstiger Wrote: Hi,
I just activated this Skin on my beebox on Libreelec Kodi Krypton beta3 and now it stucks on the intro video. How can i start kodi with standard skin?

I have the same problem its only with activated intro video without the skin starts normal you must change the line in the settings.xml
Code:
<setting id="Disable.StartupIntro" type="bool">true</setting>
from false to true it deactivated the intro video Wink it is in the \Userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder and restart your beebox !!!
Never mind....
Maybe a stupid question. But where can I disable a main menu item like pictures? I read somewhere there should be a delete option in the main menu customizer just at the end of the page. Just below the three widget options. But I dont see the delete/disable option.
It should show in the item's menu item options. Between Add and Restore Menu Items.
I have there:
- choose item for menu
- set label
- change action
- manage submenu
- select background
- select infoline
- select widget 1
- select widget 2
- show live tv recording widget
Context menu of the entry?
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-10-16, 22:43)Solo0815 Wrote: Context menu of the entry?

Skin settings - home window - setup the aeon nox main menu - pictures (for example)
Photographic evidence that DELETE exists Wink

Hmm. I have version 6.0.1 and there arent these items. If I scroll down, it jumps from show live tv widget right to the top.
(2016-10-16, 21:22)Glueckstiger Wrote: Maybe a stupid question. But where can I disable a main menu item like pictures? I read somewhere there should be a delete option in the main menu customizer just at the end of the page. Just below the three widget options. But I dont see the delete/disable option.

Select the menu item you wish to delete. Press the "C" key on your keyboard to bring up the Context menu, then you can choose "delete".

See post #5712 of this thread.
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2016-10-17, 16:26)Glueckstiger Wrote: Hmm. I have version 6.0.1 and there arent these items. If I scroll down, it jumps from show live tv widget right to the top.

There you go! Krypton version.... It is somewhat different. But you found it I see, gotta love a success story!
(2016-10-10, 05:52)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-10, 04:51)horstepipe Wrote: yes, absolutely.
I'm using Titan for the more powerful clients. For those weaker Raspberries Nox is way smoother.
Thanks for support!
My version as well? Default Nox 5 is the pinnacle of customization and resource management so if my version comes anywhere close to that level of performance then not only is it surprising but it makes me a happy camper Smile

I'm using your version on a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, runs just fine, I love it Smile
(2016-10-10, 05:52)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2016-10-10, 04:51)horstepipe Wrote: yes, absolutely.
I'm using Titan for the more powerful clients. For those weaker Raspberries Nox is way smoother.
Thanks for support!
My version as well? Default Nox 5 is the pinnacle of customization and resource management so if my version comes anywhere close to that level of performance then not only is it surprising but it makes me a happy camper Smile
Here runs just like butter at fake-fake-fake MXQ (RAM less then 820 actualy) and that and Xonfluence without most of options works better than other skins.
So, be very happy camper and thanks to your effort !
When using repo to install 6.0.1:
ADDON: no available versions of skin.aeon.nox.silvo

If i install using zip will it auto update from the repo later?
@mikesilvo: Just updated to git 6.0.2, and I have some pretty strange behaviour in the showcase view.

First, the cases seem to have bugged-out - they mostly don't appear? They do appear only when I hover over a film, and on some films they are displayed properly? I really couldn't figure out a pattern.

Second, the movie sets always have 6 discs in the box, even when it's, for example a trilogy. The remaining discs are random pickings...

Third, there seems to be an issue with the rolling disc. 99% of the time, when the case opens, there is a stationary image of a random disc already present. Then the real disc rolls in, but is placed under that random disc image? Manually selecting the disc for that film helps, but just until a restart.

I haven't watched a movie in Kodi in a while, so this might be a very old occurence in my setup... I'm using the showcase view with all of the eye candy settings turned on. That means the open case, movieset, brochure and all that enabled. I can remember that a couple of months ago it was alright, though that doesn't say much.

Now, I'm not at all sure this is a skin bug, I'm thinking it might be some kind of cache mess, right? Short of a clean install and re-scrape, is there anything I could do to at least narrow it down a bit?

Cheers!
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
  • 388(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55