• 19(current)
Bug reports
(2016-10-14, 15:03)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-10-05, 17:37)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-09-23, 12:28)Gracus Wrote: Please remove this line from addon.xml file:

Code:
<res width="2560" height="1080" aspect="21:9" default="false" folder="1080i" />

Since it have been introduce, stock estuary is almost unusable on 21:9 screens (even if this line was probably added to try to make it work properly on this type of screen)

Bump on this one

And another bump!

And another one
Moanbag is in da place!
There's a fair few things I've noticed, many of which seem to be profile related so I'm not sure if this is better listed as a kodi bug

One profile shows Stereo/5.1, AAC/Dolby, 1080p/720p etc.. in a line under the picture, list and selection detail (list view)
The main profile does not??
by the by : There was more detail shown in the confluence views (media type for one HEVC, AVC,DivX etc...)
It would be awesome if you could make use of all that lovely space with useful info
I would also suggest you use a filled (darker shaded) square for these details as backgrounds with lots of white writing can make some info harder to read

Another thing I noticed is that on an extrawide screen (3440x1440p) much of the content is shown all on the left hand side which is fair enough. However, when playing a video the shaded area for the progress bar stops midway on the screen. My guess is that's not anchored/pinned correctly as the controls (info, subs etc..) maintain their position relative to the right edge on the screen.

On the subject of subs. I have a lot of bother disabling them. It may be a trackpad thing (slow movement makes the issue worse). By the time my mouse gets to the disable control it's gone. If I explicitly click on the show subs options button I have half a chance to disable subs. (The disable control appears and disappears frantically, sometimes I arrive at the right time)
On a side note, it would be great if you could (choose to) disable subs by default if the audio language is the same. Right now disabling subs is a major pain, before installing the beta it was a nuisance.

In a related "trackpad issue", no scroll wheel. you can easily lose the "recent" , "year" , "genre" buttons as the screen is formatted too tall for 1080p
Perhaps move the time & date to the unused bottom bar and put these buttons on the top bar
* For TV if the in progress, recent & not watched entries were shorter (put the shaded text on the item image rather than below. that will save a ton of space
* Not sure what to suggest for movies other than smaller pics (and therefore more entries). There's already an issue showing short names so I can't see that creating a new issue. One suggestion...Make use of the unused bottom bar again. so you don't have to scroll "captain america : winter soldier" one word at a time. You could also show resolution media type, audio type etc..
Also, if there's no real difference between "unwatched movies" and "random movies" why show two lines?
Finally, on the space saving topic. If turning text 90 degrees is an option you can do what I do in my apps, save vertical space by turning "in progress, "recent" & "random" in it's side. If programming wise this is harder than it needs to be you could even consider using masked images instead

Finally, Marked as watched and 2 minutes from the end counts as an "in progress movies". Everything in my list has been watched and rewatched. Any chance this could be looked at.

Thanks for all the brilliant work you're doing!
(I hope this reads the way it was intended, spotted bugs & ideas to improve the layout...rather than a list of gripes)
In the following two dialogs

- Music -> Files -> Add music...
- Video -> Files -> Add videos...

I can't navigate between the different buttons / input fields using arrow keys because no element inside the dialog seems to be in focus when the dialog is opened. As soon as I use the mouse to hover over one of the dialog elements, navigation start working correctly.

This is an issue since I have to attach a mouse to the media center or switch skin to configure a new source
The timeline overlay seems to buggy. It is shown all the time.

I'm still not able to reproduce this behavior. Sometimes it is shown in front of all gui elements, sometimes it is hidden.

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk
(2016-10-23, 13:27)origpumu Wrote: The timeline overlay seems to buggy. It is shown all the time.

I'm still not able to reproduce this behavior. Sometimes it is shown in front of all gui elements, sometimes it is hidden.

Yes, I can confirm this on RPi3 and NUC when running latest Milhouse LibreELEC builds (which I believe origpumu is also using). It seems to have first appeared with my #1015 build although it's not obvious which change might be responsible - maybe it's PR10706 and/or PR10707?

Music codec format doesn't seem to matter - FLAC, MP3 etc. all have this issue.

Reproducing it isn't easy, so don't take my #1015 claim as gospel - I just haven't been able to reproduce it in #1014. However it might be a timing issue, because if the network is slow (eg. WiFi) there seems to be more likelihood of seeing this issue. I see it frequently on a Skylake i5 NUC connected over WIFi, but less often on an RPi3 with wired ethernet.

Some more screenshots showing the "stuck" overlay:

To reproduce (sometimes): boot into Kodi, from the Home screen click on a recently played album, play the first track, playback begins with the "stuck" overlay.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Code:

Since it have been introduce, stock estuary is almost unusable on 21:9 screens (even if this line was probably added to try to make it work properly on this type of screen)

And one more bump...
Moanbag is in da place!
Hello,

I noticed an error with the option to adjust resolution to video resolution. Interface elements are not properly scaled. The font is too big and top bar is cut off. When I turn off this option GUI elements are ok, but video stutters. I use kodi on RPi 2 with LibreElec alpha-7.
(2016-10-24, 08:28)Gracus Wrote:

Code:

And one more bump...

And one more time!
Moanbag is in da place!
(2016-11-06, 16:05)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 08:28)Gracus Wrote:

Code:

And one more bump...

And one more time!

bump.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2016-11-10, 17:54)phil65 Wrote:
(2016-11-06, 16:05)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 08:28)Gracus Wrote: And one more bump...

And one more time!

bump.

When a skin dev bump a bug report, the message is clear

No worry, I will stop reporting it
Moanbag is in da place!
im using "Next Gen"

bug on PVR-Channels window, with switched on picons and epg.

if I go with scrollbar down, I do not see epg of the first and the last channel any more.

the text "TV / Channels / All Channels, sort by:Number . xx/xx" conceals that..

here a screenshot..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one more Blush

Next Gen Skin with German Language

Go to my Addons-->PVR Clients-->Tvheadent HTSP Client-->Configure, and see..

LibreELEC Milhouse night builds on RPi3

1. When I click in main window -> Addons -> Install from zip, then nothing happens

2. Refresh rate only 59.94 and 60.00fps ?

[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
I notice that it is no longer possible to put the weather in the top bar next to the time. Is this an intentional omission and is it permanent?

Also I notice that the home screen for media types without assigned folders doesn’t fit on the screen. The invitation to assign a folder is half off to the left.
Hi,
this little video explain my problem to handle a selection in a file-list with mouse and/or touchpad from k400 logitech keybord in this new skin

https://youtu.be/D8uBPQjRHvM

video with webcam@60Hz, no goo but you see the problem - jumping is to fast for camera :-) :-)
...and for me lol
Impossible to clean library.
I tried two options:
1. From Video library settings
2. change directory content to "none" and then: Actions - update library

The only solution right now is to delete file MyVideos.db

KodiSetup-20161126-3067efc-master.exe (26-Nov-2016 15:55)
windows 7 x64
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5