• 5(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
(2016-10-24, 04:40)CellarDoorTV Wrote: @manfeed

I was wondering if you could tell me which folder I could disable/<!-- --> the titles on the side of the DVD case from the 3D list view in the skin, please?
I am not sure if it's in the includes.xml or IncludesVariables.xml that I could be doing that.
Could you point me to the right direction please?

Thanks mate.

Nothing to do with the skin, it's an addon issue. And possibly a banned addon too. Please read here... Official:Forum_rules/Banned_add-ons (wiki).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-10-24, 05:45)Vegeto_10 Wrote: Lyrics are hit and miss for me...sometime they work sometime they look like PIC above by Angelinas....And now I dont have Layer 4 option

Anyone knows how to fix it...I have restart kodi few times to make it work.

Even new View shelf3d and other one sometimes works and sometime doesn't.

KODI _ JARVIS

You obviously have a corrupted installation. Delete the skin and install again following carefully the instructions of the first post, and don't forget to do this...

(2016-10-15, 00:19)manfeed Wrote: - Make sure that you have the latest version of the cu.lrclyrics addon by going to SETTINGS – ADDONS – CONFIGURE – CHECK FOR UPDATES

To save you a lot of troubles, and if you are interested in the music part and want it to look the best, I would advise you to go to settings of the addons cu.lrclyrics and artistslideshow and play with the settings until you find the right ones for you.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-10-24, 07:29)varoeax Wrote: manfeed: great job...

Can i change the lyrics theme, or change the colors of fonts ?

You can't unless you edit IncludesLyrics.xml... If you are willing to do it look in lines 512-933 for references like <textcolor>, COLOR=, and param name="color... There you find a 8 digit code like for instance ffff41ac. Try changing that... it requires patience though Laugh
(2016-10-24, 09:30)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-10-24, 07:29)varoeax Wrote: manfeed: great job...

Can i change the lyrics theme, or change the colors of fonts ?

You can't unless you edit IncludesLyrics.xml... If you are willing to do it look in lines 512-933 for references like <textcolor>, COLOR=, and param name="color... There you find a 8 digit code like for instance ffff41ac. Try changing that... it requires patience though Laugh

OK.

Thx, i will try.
Manfred ! I just finished rewrite lyrics for Krypton version.(adapted for AeonMQ6-Krypton)
Your animation for lyrics are nice with good time settings.
You make new skining animation for this part of Kodi...

Lets other make animation excample for them and share here.

TNX for your good choise to create this lyrics for AeonMQ...with this MQ goes to step forward and raise level for all skin Smile

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-10-24, 22:00)Angelinas Wrote: Manfred ! I just finished rewrite lyrics for Krypton version.(adapted for AeonMQ6-Krypton)
Your animation for lyrics are nice with good time settings.
You make new skining animation for this part of Kodi...

Lets other make animation excample for them and share here.

TNX for your good choise to create this lyrics for AeonMQ...with this MQ goes to step forward and raise level for all skin Smile

Thanks! Glad to hear that...Blush
Having real trouble getting the colored dvd cases and also the dvd to drop....watched the video several times im obviously missing something or not doing something correct....any help would be appreciated so i can enjoy this skin to its fullest...cheers!!!!
(2016-10-25, 22:47)buschman1 Wrote: Having real trouble getting the colored dvd cases and also the dvd to drop....watched the video several times im obviously missing something or not doing something correct....any help would be appreciated so i can enjoy this skin to its fullest...cheers!!!!

Huh What device are you using?
OK I'm using Jarvis 16.1 on win 10
Ok...

Are you using some kind on online addon or local movies in a hard disk? (Only work for local...)

Can you see the dvd discs in other views of the skin? (If not available in other views nor available in list3D either)

If you have local movies but no disc you may try Artwork Downloader addon to get them...
I've tried the artwork downloader and works for my TV shows and the DVD cover for the movies and all the fanart that hoes with it but no discs...
(2016-10-26, 01:48)buschman1 Wrote: I've tried the artwork downloader and works for my TV shows and the DVD cover for the movies and all the fanart that hoes with it but no discs...

Make sure you have skin.info.service installed.
@Wanilton @manfeed

It would be great if manfeeds amazing lyrics mod would be included in aeon mq7 krypton by default.

I'm sure a lot of users would love that Smile

Thanks again Manfeed keep up good work Big Grin
@the_bo, It´s integrate, but need more work in music area, for video area all is fine.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-10-26, 18:03)Wanilton Wrote: @the_bo, It´s integrate, but need more work in music area, for video area all is fine.

Genial!!!!!!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10