Can't skip forward and backward
Just installed beta 3 (libreelec) on my rpi. Most everything appears OK, but when trying to jump ahead of back with either yatse or the kore remote, nothing happens. Pause play and stop still all work as expected. Just the dpad function appears to not work /respond
I had 1 issue on PC kodi 17 beta3 where i could not skip chapters on a DVD, i then found out using d pad up would skip chapter instead.
With kodi 17 beta4 (PC) i have had no problems.
So is it a movie or music file and all movies or music streams what ever you have a problem?
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
TV episodes, so no real chapters
okay was a long shot, but if you have it with more then one show then my theory is no go
Well i hope you get some help from a Team Kodi. so better have a debug.log ready or its a no show

Sorry should not make fun rimes in your thread, since this is Team Kodi private play ground, and not really a public playground .
So we go by there rules, (I am so going to get it for that line, looks like a complaint its not)
So have a debug.log ready because will be the first thing they want in order to help understandably ofc or try installing beta4 and see if its fixed

Good luck m8, hope you get it solved
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
Thanks, yeah hoping libreelec gets beta 4 then I will see.
never mind, different issue as you seem to have same results with Yatse.
(2016-10-30, 23:41)smakovits Wrote: Thanks, yeah hoping libreelec gets beta 4 then I will see.

LE 7.90.008 was released this morning, based on beta 5.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Even better. Haven't looked, but do the betas auto update or is it a re-image
If you've got it set up to, it will auto-download and update on next reboot (and will tell you via a notification that a new update is available). That's after the usual 24 hour canary period though.

That said personally I tend to download and manually update anyway, but that's just me.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Not really sure, might just be the rpi or the flash. Something causing some lag. I use yatse and kore, both can pause, stop, play, etc. But multiple jumps do not register, even with the cache bumped up.

When same tasks are attempted with a vm on beefier hardware, it seems to function fine, so not sure where the lag is, be it the control or the hardware not processing it.
(2016-10-28, 05:09)smakovits Wrote: Just installed beta 3 (libreelec) on my rpi. Most everything appears OK, but when trying to jump ahead of back with either yatse or the kore remote, nothing happens. Pause play and stop still all work as expected. Just the dpad function appears to not work /respond

i've been trying to solve this on my PC running krypton for months, both with kore and yatse. works with the keyboard, not with the remotes. none of the nightlies seem to fix it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't skip forward and backward0