• 393(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-11-07, 07:15)djb719 Wrote: Can someone please point me in the direction to get the madnox skin downloaded please, I don't have a computer to copy the code and paste into the kodi folder just my phone which I can send the file through es explorer to my shield. TIA for any information

Sent from my LG-H918 (typie typie)

Try This

That what you were looking for?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-11-05, 00:07)bobrap Wrote: In addition to the above, is the pause screen info been changed or am I maybe missing some script/.service? I'm getting just a paused picture without any info. Thanks again for any help.

I'm having the same problem.
Already tried to reset all skin settings etcetera, just can't seem to get the pause menu visible....
It is there when I pause and press the enter key tho..
Thank you, but yea that's the lol i got from the kodi forum itself and it says its compatible with Jarvis but won't load. I'm wondering if I install install 15.0 then upgrade it too 16.1 while its installed will it work that way. I have the silvo but I'm really wanting to see the difference between the both

Sent from my LG-H918
Hi,

Pushed another Krypton update including:

Missing Jarvis updates & fixes done after Krypton branch build.
Correct Pause screen issue.
Various Krypton fixes.
-----

@ShadowTek, check out 'No Shadow' option.
@bobrap, you'll need to look at /media/buttons/roundedbutton-focus.png for your info button issue.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hey thanks for the info got it installed on Jarvis on my phone

Sent from my LG-H918
(2016-11-07, 19:04)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi,

Pushed another Krypton update including:

Missing Jarvis updates & fixes done after Krypton branch build.
Correct Pause screen issue.
Various Krypton fixes.
-----

@ShadowTek, check out 'No Shadow' option.
@bobrap, you'll need to look at /media/buttons/roundedbutton-focus.png for your info button issue.

Mike.

Working fine now, pause screen is back and GF is happy again Big Grin

Tried other skins but I'm just so attachted to this one!
Hi, thanks for your build. Do I have to use the latest Kodi Krypton Alpha version or Beta 5?
(2016-11-09, 08:33)Aaiemron Wrote: Hi, thanks for your build. Do I have to use the latest Kodi Krypton Alpha version or Beta 5?
Any versions of Krypton will work
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
can somebody help me? Huhi use the "Showcase View" with Jarvis- and someday i switched to an old ShednoxHelix skin and than Confused Back to Madnox now unless a new restart ...it shows me in Cover Flow regular the Poster'Image but when I'm on the Movie it show's the Thumb'Image so as in the Video "I"nfo View Cool...too bad it won't be keep that View after Restart Kodi. i personal Like that View coz I use two different Images for each, thumb and so as poster and it's pretty Cool..so I'm not a skinner and've no idea how to make this permanent . i guess I'm not the first one who request this...Thank you and sorry for my bad english .Some examples to make that clear Big Grin
Any news on Madnox updates for the new feature for the Music section in Krypton ?

thanks
@Mike_Doc did you get the chance to update the discs to rotate instead of rolling in the kodiflix / boxsets view and with discs not overlapping the posters too much ether. I personally think adding a delay option to off would be a good idea too.

I did notice when using the extra films option for collections 4 cases appears before the rest. They should all appear together without the delay.
Was wondering if the alphabet scroll bar requires any script or should it just work with the skin. Not working for me and thought maybe I forgot to install something. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hi. I've just discovered this great skin a couple of days ago, and I'm having some issues that are making me feel stupid cause I feel i'm loosing something that should be there. I can´t find how to put icons on the main menu. I don't have the "change icon" button in the personization menu as I've seen in the tutorials. It goes fron "infoline" to "widget 1". And can't find neither how to change the submenu. It shows 5 items rolling. It's posible to change it to 2 or 3 and they dont roll, just stay put? Thank for the help already provided (393 pages!!!) and apologies for my english, which obviously is not my native.
@ZorG, erm what new feature for the music section? have I missed something? please give more info.

@liamdaly3, Yes will change it, one last time, to just appear and rotate. Not sure I'll change the delay on the boxsets or make it a switch at the moment.

@bobrap, you should just need skin.helper addon and then switch it on in general skin settings.

@defcon1, You select the structure of the menu, i.e. icons in skin settings >> customizers >> Customize Home Window >> click on the menu bar >> Main Menu Layout
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-11-16, 15:14)Mike_Doc Wrote: @ZorG, erm what new feature for the music section? have I missed something? please give more info.

@liamdaly3, Yes will change it, one last time, to just appear and rotate. Not sure I'll change the delay on the boxsets or make it a switch at the moment.

@bobrap, you should just need skin.helper addon and then switch it on in general skin settings.

@defcon1, You select the structure of the menu, i.e. icons in skin settings >> customizers >> Customize Home Window >> click on the menu bar >> Main Menu Layout

Hi more about the rating now being between 0-10. There is is still 5 stars in madnox.. I wasn't sure if that had been resolved or waa being worked on

Thanks
  • 393(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39