• 395(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-11-17, 01:58)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-11-16, 15:14)Mike_Doc Wrote: @bobrap, you should just need skin.helper addon and then switch it on in general skin settings.

Should have mentioned that I'm on Krypton nightlies and latest from git. script.skin.helper.service is installed from inside Madnox. Whenever I choose a letter to switch to, I get a momentary "working" circle (about half a turn) and then nothing, doesn't change to selected letter. Thanks for any help.

Same here.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hi there!

I've some issues with the skin :
  • I don't know why, but some thumbs are not the good one for the movie I have selected : For exemple with "TopGun" that shows "Paycheck" thumbs....
    All movies are affected... SadSad And this is not always Paycheck. And sometimes this is correct....

• Another point, I don't have the "Search" magnify in the menu as the AeonNox skin.... Addon is correclty installed an works fine with AeonNox. Any idea? --> Solved
  • Last, I would like to personnalize the "entrance" splash of the skin, but I didn't find the file inwhich I can modify it (not the Kodi splash, but the AeonNox splash) --> Solved
  • Another point, in some view I can not have the Episode view. How can I got it anyway?

Thanks for your help Wink

PS : I am french, so please forgive me if my english is not accurate Wink
(2016-11-20, 21:14)ibanana Wrote: Hi there!

• I don't know why, but some thumbs are not the good one for the movie I have selected : For exemple with "TopGun" that shows "Paycheck" thumbs....
    All movies are affected... SadSad And this is not always Paycheck. And sometimes this is correct....

• Another point, I don't have the "Search" magnify in the menu as the AeonNox skin.... Addon is correclty installed an works fine with AeonNox. Any idea?
  • Last, I would like to personnalize the "entrance" splash of the skin, but I didn't find the file inwhich I can modify it (not the Kodi splash, but the AeonNox splash)

Hi, not sure what you mean by search magnify but the splash screen is in skin media folder named kodisplash.jpg and logo is in same place named KODI_Logo.png
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-11-20, 21:53)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2016-11-20, 21:14)ibanana Wrote: Hi there!

• Another point, I don't have the "Search" magnify in the menu as the AeonNox skin.... Addon is correclty installed an works fine with AeonNox. Any idea?
  • Last, I would like to personnalize the "entrance" splash of the skin, but I didn't find the file inwhich I can modify it (not the Kodi splash, but the AeonNox splash)

Hi, not sure what you mean by search magnify but the splash screen is in skin media folder named kodisplash.jpg and logo is in same place named KODI_Logo.png

See below Wink

EDIT : ok for the splash Wink Found it! Thanks!
The search addon for me works fine, I don't have that tiny icon, but I cant ever remember seeing it there. You can add search anywhere even as a main menu item if you want. Or is that a different addon or something related to a zoom ability? (just ask as you mentioned it as search magnify)

If its some sort of zoom search add on, it will have to be coded in. If you just wanna zoom it, windows it comes with a zoom ability that works just fine with Kodi.
Logo's Made So Far:
That's just a magnify glass icon to access the search option in Nox / Silvo. We don't have it in Madnox.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Got it Wink Thx.

Another point, in some view I can not have the Episode view. How can I got it anyway?
(2016-11-17, 13:28)zorg2000k Wrote:
(2016-11-17, 09:50)Mike_Doc Wrote: @ZorG, have you updated from GIT, I updated music to 10 stars and include user ratings recently. It may be possible I missed a view so if you do have latest from GIT then please let me know which view is still just 5 stars, thought I got them all!
Hi , WIll update tonight when I get home, thanks

@Mike_Doc

I've updated and can now user user rating pulling through but have issues with the 10 star ratings working, any thoughts thanks

This is my album.nfo code
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<album>
    <title>Bad Vibrations</title>
    <musicBrainzAlbumID>98948397-c44b-40b8-ae8e-83c98b75bb02</musicBrainzAlbumID>
    <artistdesc>A Day to Remember</artistdesc>
    <genre>Post-Hardcore</genre>
    <style>Rock/Pop</style>
    <mood>Energetic</mood>
    <compilation>false</compilation>
    <review>Bad Vibrations is the sixth studio album by American rock band A Day to Remember.&#x0D;&#x0A;&#x0D;&#x0A;In December 2011, it was announced that A Day to Remember had plans of pressing charges against their label, Victory, due to breach of contract. Claiming withheld royalties of over $75,000, the group had reportedly started legal action against Victory on May 31 of that year. Victory has said, on their behalf, that the lawsuit is actually about the band&apos;s refusal to fulfill their 5 album contractual commitment to Victory and their new-found desire to move to a major label. While this lawsuit was ongoing, the band self-released Common Courtesy through their own label, ADTR Records in 2013. Following this, the group took a break. Vocalist Jeremy McKinnon explained the band was &quot;doing our own thing, taking it easy and trying to recharge the batteries&quot;.&#x0D;&#x0A;&#x0D;&#x0A;At the start of 2015, the group rented a cabin at Horsetooth Reservoir, located in Dakota Hogback ridge, west of Fort Collins, Colorado. The cabin was surrounded by woods. According to McKinnon, the group &quot;just wrote together in a room, which was the polar opposite of the last three albums we&apos;ve made&quot;. Typically, McKinnon would have some material saved to show the group, however, this time round he didn&apos;t have any. McKinnon went on to describe the album as containing &quot;an element of returning to our roots&quot;, in that the album was their first since For Those Who Have Heart (2007) to feature full contributions from all members of the band. For Bad Vibrations, it was the first time since For Those Who Have Heart that the group had written together in a room. While some of the group&apos;s previous albums were written while on tour, McKinnon considered it &quot;important to me and the rest of the band to get everybody involved in a room, properly involved and just write a record together&quot;.&#x0D;&#x0A;&#x0D;&#x0A;The group wrote music &quot;casually for fun&quot; without any expectations, according to McKinnon. For the most part, McKinnon would have either a chorus or melody idea that the rest of the group would flesh out into a song. On some occasions, the group would jam and have a finished song in an hour. For their past two albums, What Separates Me from You (2010) and Common Courtesy (2013), the group had trouble naturally writing heavy songs. McKinnon reassured that there was &quot;a lot of heavy songs on there&quot;. Cody Quistad of Wage War often accompanied the band for these writing sessions. The group wrote for 30 days, completing at least one song per day. Writing sessions lasted eight-to-ten hours. By the end of this period, the group had around 40 songs in total.</review>
    <type>CD</type>
    <releasedate></releasedate>
    <label>4AD</label>
    <type>CD</type>
    <path>Y:\A Day To Remember\Bad Vibrations (2016)\</path>
    <rating>4.000000</rating>
    <userrating>8</userrating>
    <votes>598</votes>
    <year>2016</year>
    <albumArtistCredits>
        <artist>A Day to Remember</artist>
        <musicBrainzArtistID>db008806-16f6-48fc-8521-3d953709689d</musicBrainzArtistID>
    </albumArtistCredits>
    <track>
        <musicBrainzTrackID></musicBrainzTrackID>
        <title>Bad Vibrations</title>
        <position>1</position>
        <duration>03:33</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>Paranoia</title>
        <position>2</position>
        <duration>03:22</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>Naivety</title>
        <position>3</position>
        <duration>03:19</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>Exposed</title>
        <position>4</position>
        <duration>03:38</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>Bullfight</title>
        <position>5</position>
        <duration>04:35</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>Reassemble</title>
        <position>6</position>
        <duration>03:57</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>Justified</title>
        <position>7</position>
        <duration>03:58</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>We Got This</title>
        <position>8</position>
        <duration>03:49</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>Same About You</title>
        <position>9</position>
        <duration>03:04</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>Turn Off the Radio</title>
        <position>10</position>
        <duration>03:46</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>Forgive and Forget</title>
        <position>11</position>
        <duration>04:42</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>Negative Space</title>
        <position>12</position>
        <duration>03:37</duration>
    </track>
    <track>
        <title>In Florida</title>
        <position>13</position>
        <duration>03:22</duration>
    </track>
    <releasetype>album</releasetype>
</album>
HI Zorg,

You'll need to speak to Dave Blake over in the music support section, I have no idea what kodi does when scraping an nfo for music, so you'll need to ask Dave what happens when the nfo is scrapped and what it does with things like <rating>. I just use the labels provided by kodi.

Mike.

Edit, Zorg could you please try a value of just 4 for rating, If it is scraped correctly and then presented to me correctly in the relevant label then I would be looking for a .png with 4.000000.png which won't work, I have .pngs going from 1.png to 10.png, so if may be the value in <rating> that is the issue.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-11-24, 11:47)Mike_Doc Wrote: HI Zorg,

You'll need to speak to Dave Blake over in the music support section, I have no idea what kodi does when scraping an nfo for music, so you'll need to ask Dave what happens when the nfo is scrapped and what it does with things like <rating>. I just use the labels provided by kodi.

Mike.

Edit, Zorg could you please try a value of just 4 for rating, If it is scraped correctly and then presented to me correctly in the relevant label then I would be looking for a .png with 4.000000.png which won't work, I have .pngs going from 1.png to 10.png, so if may be the value in <rating> that is the issue.

I'll test when I get home, that value was from a clean scrape then export from Kodi to create the nfo file.

Will update you later on, thanks

Mike.

Ok did as you asked, changed to just 4 as per code :

<label>4AD</label>
<type>CD</type>
<rating>4</rating>
<userrating>7</userrating>
<votes>598</votes>
<year>2016</year>

Getting the following :

The bottom left 10 star rating is not picking up any info from nfo file.

And then this when clicking the i key for more info :

The two 7 ratings, the one with 10 stars and the new gold head artwork are showing the userrating setting.

Any thoughts ?
Hi,

Love this skin, it's really the best.
One question tho, is it possible to have animated fanart in the Showcase view?
I saw animated artwork is downloaded and shown in other views (Infowall and some others).
But in "Showcase" view I only see the "static" fanart.

Also I was searching where the animated posters/fanart is stored but can't seem to find it.
Normal searched artwork via Artwork Downloader is placed in the movie folders, but the animated are nowhere to be found?

Hopefully someone can help me out :-)
(2016-11-24, 22:10)zorg2000k Wrote: Any thoughts ?
Mike need to use Variable for this...that is solution Smile
Code:
<texture fallback="flags/music/rating/rating0.png">flags/music/rating/rating$INFO[ListItem.UserRating].png</texture>
Change in this[/code]
Code:
<texture fallback="flags/music/rating/rating0.png">flags/music/rating/rating$VAR[value_music_starrating]</texture>

For Krypton version
You can add insted of "MusicPlayer.UserRating" "ListItem.UserRating" (for dialogs and views)
Code:
    <variable name="value_music_starrating">
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(MusicPlayer.UserRating,0)+Integer.IsLess(MusicPlayer.UserRating,1)">0.png</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(MusicPlayer.UserRating,1)+Integer.IsLess(MusicPlayer.UserRating,2)">1.png</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(MusicPlayer.UserRating,2)+Integer.IsLess(MusicPlayer.UserRating,3)">2.png</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(MusicPlayer.UserRating,3)+Integer.IsLess(MusicPlayer.UserRating,4)">3.png</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(MusicPlayer.UserRating,4)+Integer.IsLess(MusicPlayer.UserRating,5)">4.png</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(MusicPlayer.UserRating,5)+Integer.IsLess(MusicPlayer.UserRating,6)">5.png</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(MusicPlayer.UserRating,6)+Integer.IsLess(MusicPlayer.UserRating,7)">6.png</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(MusicPlayer.UserRating,7)+Integer.IsLess(MusicPlayer.UserRating,8)">7.png</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(MusicPlayer.UserRating,8)+Integer.IsLess(MusicPlayer.UserRating,9)">8.png</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(MusicPlayer.UserRating,9)+Integer.IsLess(MusicPlayer.UserRating,10)">9.png</value>
        <value condition="Integer.IsGreaterOrEqual(MusicPlayer.UserRating,10)">10.png</value>
    </variable>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-11-24, 22:10)zorg2000k Wrote:

Mike.

Ok did as you asked, changed to just 4 as per code :

<label>4AD</label>
<type>CD</type>
<rating>4</rating>
<userrating>7</userrating>
<votes>598</votes>
<year>2016</year>

Getting the following :

The bottom left 10 star rating is not picking up any info from nfo file.

And then this when clicking the i key for more info :

The two 7 ratings, the one with 10 stars and the new gold head artwork are showing the userrating setting.

Any thoughts ?

Sick Cds !!!! Adr rockkkk

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Hello,
Is it possible to have the animated poster in the Widgets movie and tv showHuh

thank you !! Smile Smile Smile
  • 395(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39